Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
She's "treated" herself to some period pants?

I "treat" myself to chocolate, wine, make up etc. I have never in my life "treated" myself to anything that is a personal hygiene necessity.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Clare

VIP Member
One day I hope that demonic dog will leap out of Rib’s arms, over the bridge, throw off the disgusting harness and run off down those train tracks to freedom where she can live her best life away from The Pepto Palace of misery.

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She’ll be spinning round pouting in the middle of nyc , no hetty so rib will be lifting her up for a nosy over Brooklyn bridge 🤣

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
There is so much potential for EVERYTHING to go wrong in NYC, I can’t wait!
For one thing there is a massive rat problem … I really hope one scampers across her ‘tranners’.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
90AF882B-0FF5-4B0A-9D6F-6AF240DCF0EB.jpeg

Posted this earlier but think it was removed cause the peoples names where still there , get over yourself man put yourself out there then take the rough with the smooth - everyone is still entitled to an opinion!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

mammaof3

VIP Member
A bit late but she is so up her own arse.

That smile is so fake.

1.png
second.png
third.png
fourth.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Not only does she post Jakey doing housework today, but now his friends filming a Tik Tok . .
They all look bloody awkward and the fact she says "Jake didn't want to be in it" yet still records it is disgusting. ..
Sort your rotten parenting out Lynsey. .
You are a bully

Reactions: 14

Shineyshine

VIP Member
So let’s get this straight … she complains about gogglebox and channel 4 being personal by being personal and nasty about one of the presenters. Okay then! Remember she was visceral and public about mollies friends on New Year’s Day 🤷‍♀️
And what about her when she calls someone a filthy bastard, etc so that’s ok, just not when people poke fun at her. So it’s fine being on Gogglebox when they love her but when they take the piss not funny - but I bet she laughs along when they do it to other people. Fuck off Lynsey. You can’t have it all ways. If you want to be on telly you have to take the rough with the smooth, along with everyone else.

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
Actually Lynsey you can see your trainner socks when you've put your trainners on and it makes your whole outfit look really cheap.

PS I had to really fight with my phone for trainner 😂

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Did she not bleat on at one time she didn’t use bleach 🤔
I don’t know about anyone else but I would never put a dressing gown over my clothes, I rarely wear a dressing gown unless I’m sitting in the evening watching tv and even then prefer a short fleece wrap or lounge hoody, certainly can’t do housework in one. If you are home and planning to not go anywhere just change into something warm and comfy.
She doesn't do comfy though?
This is the 1 who dog walks in maxi skirts, white TRAINNERS, full face of slap and house works in pretty much the same . . 🙄

I had to unfollow the shot of the pair of goons in the car is so sickening. Does she know what people think of her
Im sure she reads here . .
Hi Lyns 👋
Dont stay up too late on that cheap pink plonk,
Beds to change tomorrow,
Dogs bridge walk,
Roast to crucify,
Ironing to do, film to watch
Self care sunday

Zzzzzzz 🥱

• Haha

kettlecrisp32

“I’m starting to step away from the pink”

*holds up a horrible pink dress while wearing a horrible pink blow-as*

• Haha

If i told you …

VIP Member
Not watched gogglebox yet, but Twitter is ripping her apart too. Long time coming. A degree in the bleeding obvious. That should be her new handle 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick