Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s reunited with these two charlatans. TM seems to attract it’s fair share of shifty arseholes.
[/QUOTE]
Those two auld placka faces give me the the heave - our lyns fits right in with them

Reactions: 5
Pure finest quality polyester. I can feel the static through my phone ⚡

I see she’s reunited with these two charlatans. TM seems to attract it’s fair share of shifty arseholes.
And what’s with old lyns putting her arm round everyone??? Those two idiots and Alice beer. If she did that to me I’d push her off. I thought she had ocd and liked personal space?? She’s so fake it’s unreal. And don’t get me started on that dress!!! Soooo unflattering and stuck to her when she did that deranged walk! Did she not listen to her own tip of spraying hairspray on it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We all remember fondly her bird phobia treatment (scam) so I think we can safely say the whole thing was a big fake. I bet she still shits herself every time she sees a pigeon, so they cured her of nothing.

Reactions: 8
Think after Fridays slating on googlebox, all out today with post on “such a fab morning at This Morning” yea whatever Lynsey who are you trying to convince. As for them other loons I really wonder what TM is thinking sometimes.
The dog walk 🤣.

I have teenage daughters, they would slate me if I went out looking like a garden gnome. Come girls help your mum out she’s making herself look like an idiot. I’ll give credit where is due but ffs, she really is deluded!

Reactions: 3
Every time I see this cnut pout my hand gets twitchy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sweet and sour halloumi??
WTAF . .
Feed that family a bleeping proper meal ffs 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'll add the cringing video again from the last thread.

View attachment 1053226
Just saw this thread on the front page - all my follows are pretty boring at the moment and I remember following Lynsey around the time Hinch was taking off and the two stripe versions started to make a name for themselves

all I have to say to this video is does anyone else get Big Joanne Marie Cronin vibes from it? Haven’t read the whole thread yet so sorry if anyone else has said it

Reactions: 2
Just saw this thread on the front page - all my follows are pretty boring at the moment and I remember following Lynsey around the time Hinch was taking off and the two stripe versions started to make a name for themselves

all I have to say to this video is does anyone else get Big Joanne Marie Cronin vibes from it? Haven’t read the whole thread yet so sorry if anyone else has said it
I don’t know who that is, sorry. But watching Lynsey in that reel again has given me a right good chuckle 🤣 Daft pouty bint.

I just cannot believe the number of typos in those recipe sheets. She must bash them out, press send and then not bother to check them. Why would you do that? I use social media a lot for my business and I ALWAYS check everything I post. Then once it's posted I check it again and if I want to change anything I use the edit button - it's really simple!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.