Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Tamij with 27 votes.

Still the same boring Lyns.
Still recycling her ads.
Still isn't eco even if she pertains to be.
Still pouts like a trout.
Still can't spell or pronounce words correctly.
Still following with the hashtags.
Still flogging tat via endless swipe ups.
Still desperate for content.
Still serving zero-calorie, zero taste slop morning, noon and night.
Still doesn’t have OCD.
Still out shopping every day.
Still buying new clothes almost daily.
Still dresses like an old maid.

1644505338063.png

Previous thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Place marking for the trouts pout adventure to the bridge and counting how frequently she replenished her polyester wardrobe of garish clothes

Reactions: 4
Please please explain what the fashion was. Does she not realise how bloody stupid she looks. Maybe rather then spending so much money on clothes get that bloody nose sorted out. She must be delusional if she thinks she can pull a fashion show off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is her cringy obsession with the snoopy mug too?
Did you see her stood all proud showing it to the camera today . . Like a 6 year old would with an easter egg/mug combo . .
Hilarious 👏

Reactions: 2
I'll add the cringing video again from the last thread.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I liked the sneaky leggings under the dress… what’s that all about with the lovely material Lyns? Welcome to the chub rub club 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since when does the singular spelling of tomato have an “e” in it? Here’s an idea for more content for you Lynsey, try do wordle or something similar instead of prancing around in your ridiculous fashion choices

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why link everything she buys - does she really think we all want what she buys? Although I know it leaves a cookie on your computer so she earns from anyone even just clicking the link, I mean wear whatever you want but stop thinking we all want it.

Reactions: 5
What just what with those trousers ! Pencil trousers , leggings are ‘trender’ shorter but wide leg trousers NOPE they are just too short ! For the amount of shopping she does you think she would know you can get A White trainer socks and B trainer socks that don’t show !!!

• Haha
What the fudge are those trousers?????? She’s got them in a shorter length to make her look even more ridiculous!!! I’m getting she’s seen them on someone and copying their style but lyns YOU WILL NEVER BE STYLISH!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I never knew lego hair had a budgie that has died fikk as fukk friday ma luvlees so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s been trying the new leg cream daily for a couple of days … so she’s used it twice! And it’s lovely. Why do these companies work with people that can’t even string a sentence together. Why is it lovely? Is it really nourishing for dry skin, what does it smell like? What ingredients does it use?

• Haha
She’s been trying the new leg cream daily for a couple of days … so she’s used it twice! And it’s lovely. Why do these companies work with people that can’t even string a sentence together. Why is it lovely? Is it really nourishing for dry skin, what does it smell like? What ingredients does it use?
Exactly she hasn’t a clue how to promote anything but then what does she care she has already received the free product.

Reactions: 3
0D924047-0800-4ADA-86C8-E85EE899A3C1.jpeg

No way on Earth that fridge was only cleaned last Friday! Looks like Jumanji 🤢 Queen of Clean 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.