Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely loves herself lately all the pouting and constant hair flicking , even doing it with her hands full of a bloody reed diffuser 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to her range of candles and diffusers? Didn't last long. :unsure:

Reactions: 7
A bit late but she is so up her own arse.

That smile is so fake.

1.png
second.png
third.png
fourth.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She is so spoilt and indulged. The amount of clothes she buys and throws away on a daily basis is unbelievable! We all need to declutter clothes, my wardrobe is full of things that don't make me feel good etc but quite frankly I don't have the money to replace everything and make do!

That bloody dog has more washes than any pet I've ever known!
She is just horrible these days I'm sure she never used to be so bad so insincere and patronising!

She

Was just coming on to say about the turkey neck but someone has beat me to it!!! Loves herself does our Lyns

Reactions: 7
She is so spoilt and indulged. The amount of clothes she buys and throws away on a daily basis is unbelievable! We all need to declutter clothes, my wardrobe is full of things that don't make me feel good etc but quite frankly I don't have the money to replace everything and make do!

That bloody dog has more washes than any pet I've ever known!
She is just horrible these days I'm sure she never used to be so bad so insincere and patronising!

She
To me she thinks she is above everyone else especially her followers, she has some delusional opinion of herself as a celebrity. She comes across as snobby, patronising and nasty, really not a nice person. She must be a nightmare to live with and we see from the content she posts online about her children she really couldn't care less about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 11
I'm in my 50s . .
I dont even dress like her ffs 🤣
OR use the silly filters she does . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.