Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lyns, hun. That wasn’t soup now was it? More like poop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she is chucking clothes that she didn't wear last Summer. I have clothes that I don't always wear because of the weather, or not going away etc. but wouldn't dream of getting rid of them if I liked them and they fit me!

Reactions: 9
Seriously who the duck is paying her for coaching , she couldn’t coach herself out a paper bag

i could’ve sworn the story she posted of her and Molly a few weeks ago at some ‘professional development’ conference was a free life coaching course at some grotty hotel, so this is where she’s got this new business venture from 😂😂😂😂 sit down Lynsey, embarrassing doesn’t cover it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe she is chucking clothes that she didn't wear last Summer. I have clothes that I don't always wear because of the weather, or not going away etc. but wouldn't dream of getting rid of them if I liked them and they fit me!
She’s got no room as all the tit she’s bought this year is already overflowing her wardrobe and that’s just dresses!!! She’s begging for a scamp and dude collab it’s actually embarrassing that she’s spent that much money on them!! She’s not in the real world!! Ppl missing meals due to the grim times a lot are going through yet here’s old lyns with about 10 overpriced dresses just to get noticed!!! She’s a bleeping twit and a half

Reactions: 11
Throw away fashion - but lets not let that little detail in get in the way of a chance to buy more tat and make money from the swipe ups never mind the cost to the enviroment, oh silly me she cares about the enviroment - period pants 😜.
I have clothes that I class as holiday clothes - only really worn when we are on holiday abroad and have only had a few wears, all still fit me, look great and are in fab condition and each year when we are going away I go through them and see what I still like and would wear and donate the others, I usually buy some new wee bits for each holiday but it is a mix of some new and some from previous times. She is so wasteful.

i could’ve sworn the story she posted of her and Molly a few weeks ago at some ‘professional development’ conference was a free life coaching course at some grotty hotel, so this is where she’s got this new business venture from 😂😂😂😂 sit down Lynsey, embarrassing doesn’t cover it
She’ll have Mollie plagiarising and re-hashing the content as we speak.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Throw away fashion - but lets not let that little detail in get in the way of a chance to buy more tat and make money from the swipe ups never mind the cost to the enviroment, oh silly me she cares about the enviroment - period pants 😜.
I have clothes that I class as holiday clothes - only really worn when we are on holiday abroad and have only had a few wears, all still fit me, look great and are in fab condition and each year when we are going away I go through them and see what I still like and would wear and donate the others, I usually buy some new wee bits for each holiday but it is a mix of some new and some from previous times. She is so wasteful.
She throws more clothes on a weekly basis than M&S sells in a day just lately. The sheer volume of her endless buying and being gifted of clothing is eye watering. There’s people out there who are scrimping and scared to put heating on and sitting in the dark right now because absolutely everything is shooting up in price. But cocknose just carries on spending and chucking it away.
I’m going on a last minute holiday with a few friends we only booked it last week they’ve all gone oh I need this and that. I’d already decided on a no spend month for May and I’m sticking to it already have clothes in my wardrobe’s which fit. My friends are like but you’ll have to buy toiletries and sun cream no I won’t already have it because I’m organised and like to have it in case the sun appears.I’ve always decadent it out of what I already have into travel bottles far less bulky and unnecessary weight.

Reactions: 11
Did you notice as well that she says when she’s taking the stuff to the charity shop, “for anyone local”. As if people are watching and waiting to pick up crumbs from her table. She makes me sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Did you notice as well that she says when she’s taking the stuff to the charity shop, “for anyone local”. As if people are watching and waiting to pick up crumbs from her table. She makes me sick.
Yes I noticed that, is she for real🙄.
This is someone who expects people to pay for a coaching session and she can’t even check what she posts online is correct, honestly give it up Lynsey.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Absolutely correct!!! Like us peasants can go get her cast offs!!! Well I’m not 98 so not thanks those dresses wouldn’t suit my granny!!!
The charity shop is open but she’s dumped it outside too stuck up to go inside or more likely to be embarrassed by the volume of it on a regular basis
For someone who’s queen of clean why does that bin bag look like she’s rescued it out of the bin. I bet you anything it’s been in her car for weeks!! Plus they all say don’t put bin bags outside if they’re closed but no lyns has to litter the pavement for the gram 🤬

• Haha
Them jeans and horrid blowas do not match at all if I’m honest wiv u

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.