Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about the ad for the swan vacuum? Or is it simply just so bad!
I for one think swan is become too obvious and I will never buy any of their products

Reactions: 8
I for one think swan is become too obvious and I will never buy any of their products
They’re all getting one. I’ve seen / heard of three grifters receiving freebies of that vacuum today, and that’s just the ones I know about 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
As soon as these grabby instahuns start banging on about certain products/gadgets, thats it for me, I'd NEVER buy ANYTHING swan . ..

Reactions: 16
As soon as these grabby instahuns start banging on about certain products/gadgets, thats it for me, I'd NEVER buy ANYTHING swan . ..
I wish I knew this before becoming ‘influenced’ and buying their pans. They are absolute crap!
So any other recommendations chuck it my way 👀😂

Reactions: 4
I wish I knew this before becoming ‘influenced’ and buying their pans. They are absolute crap!
So any other recommendations chuck it my way 👀😂
Ive got le cruset ( not the enamel 1s ) and the tefal set with removable handles . . Great for storage etc but rather scratched where the handle attaches

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have the le Cruest non stick toughened pans. You do have to handle them with care, use the correct utensils and hand wash them. The non stick is like a dream. No need for gimmicks like soaking tea bags or using scrumped up tin foil to clean them. They are a dream and worth every penny. Looked after correctly and they should last you years

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I smell a rat! No way on earth has she wrote this … sceptical isn’t even in her lexicon! Doesn’t she also work with Marks and Spencers? Only a couple of weeks ago, about the same time she got those “period pants” she was twirling around in a couple of outfits they had given her to advertise?! Now all of a sudden on Earth day she gives her review on said pants 🤔. Where is the #AD stamp on this post? Yet another email is winging its way to ASA

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s light these days so don’t feel the need to change??? 🤢 so she wore them for one day? Or all day and didn’t change? And she’s the queen of clean? 🤢🤢

Also just seen her latest post about her tumble dryer!!! She’s a manky witch!! You take the fluff out EVERYTIME!! She’s dangerous as everytime she cleans it out there’s always different coulours meaning she goes against the manufacturer’s instructions on doing it after every use!! And don’t get me started on the other filter!! I’m no cleaning queen but mines not as dirty as that. How does someone who’s such a fake masquerade herself as the queen of clean when she’s such the opposite???

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She’s light these days so don’t feel the need to change??? 🤢 so she wore them for one day? Or all day and didn’t change? And she’s the queen of clean? 🤢🤢

Also just seen her latest post about her tumble dryer!!! She’s a manky witch!! You take the fluff out EVERYTIME!! She’s dangerous as everytime she cleans it out there’s always different coulours meaning she goes against the manufacturer’s instructions on doing it after every use!! And don’t get me started on the other filter!! I’m no cleaning queen but mines not as dirty as that. How does someone who’s such a fake masquerade herself as the queen of clean when she’s such the opposite???
I thought the same about the dryer

She is such an old lush. Surely old lyns has a drink problem

She is such an old lush. Surely old lyns has a drink problem
I came here to say exactly the same thing!

She seems to have to have a drink every single day! I’m sure she’s got an eating disorder too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.