Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teddyeddyeddy

not that we’re still talking about pants lol but i do actually use them and it’s a bit much the way people are going on on here

you can absolutely wear them all day, i have really heavy periods and i used to wear them for a day when i was in sixth form and change when i got home at 3/4pm, but if you do want to change them you buy special ‘wet bags’ that are completely water tight thick bags. they’re designed to hold a days worth of blood a bit like a menstrual cup would, they’re really absorbent - you can touch the bit that goes between your legs and it’s still dry. they don’t smell, they just go in a 60 wash with towels or a bath mat or whatever. they also help with cramps because there’s no perfume etc down there, kind of how nappy rash on babies is lightened with cloth nappies (which also get a lot of use in my house). they aren’t dirty nor unhygienic and i found it quite uncomfortable reading that they’re ‘for dirty people’. reusable sanitary products have been round forever, what do you think women did before tampons or whatever were invented!? personally i cringe at the idea that i used to get through packets and packets of sanitary towels that are all still in landfill now ☹

anyway not to derail the thread - lynsey is still a daft wanker and we all know she didn’t even use the bloody things
pls appreciate these epic pout screenshots from the stories with the washing up lmao

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Watching her yesterday I feel really concerned and worried for this family. She has admitted she has cameras on her young adult daughters, the boy looks like a zombie who just does as he is told. The husband well I feel so sorry for him, that fake smile and as for the food control. I think she must have had a pretty tough childhood, as I do recall once she slated her Mum on Instagram while she was pissed, then deleted it within minutes. You don’t see any interaction with other family members and the only thing she seems to have are the fake friends in a Friday. Those kids will be gone as soon as they can. It may be very nice having all these nice things, cars, house, holidays, 20 pairs of jeans and trainers but what they need is some love and fun !!!
I hope she reads this as I have unfollowed her as it’s just too much to watch !

Kezza_69

VIP Member
She'll return tomorrow saying "Thanks for all the messages asking if I'm ok"

No one will have messaged her 🤣

• Haha
Rib needs to have a quiet word with her to stop featuring her obviously uncomfortable child on her stories. I love to laugh at this delusional hun but like... this is not OK!! He doesn't want you to film him and show him to thousands of strangers on the internet!

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
The amount she always seems to be getting rid of . I wonder how many dump runs she does a year? 🤔
Fancy dumping a radiator in times where some people are choosing between heating their homes or putting food on the table. Talk about being ignorant to privilege.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Ok, so yesterday I put my washing out as my path was dry…. It didn’t bloody dry at all and has now had to be re-washed as it smelt all damp and gross. It might have had something to do with the fact it was 3 degrees but hey- old Lyns said it would dry. Did it fuck, it was just frozen cold and damp. Come on Lyns what did I do wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
My fat self would’ve been fuming if that little roast dinner was put in front of me 😂

Lynsey would be mortified if she saw me let loose in a Toby carvery 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MinnieMaus

Obviously we have cameras and stuff… like everyone has these things! Why would you say you’d spy on your older teenage daughters? She’s insane!
And then in the next breath says that it's good that she trusts her daughters... clearly you bloody don't!

Opinionated

VIP Member
So instead of having Botox etc she has the plasma facial twice a year 👀👀 who’s she trying to kid her face is full of Botox and looking at the lines under her eyes she’s had tear trough treatment. The thing is with her is she’s never transparent. She only tells us about her lip filler and this facial as it’s pretty obvs and she can’t hide it. Her eyes and forehead don’t move so why doesn’t she admit it’s all the Botox and fillers???
also why clean the carpet with a concentrated product with a brush you do the washing up with??? The product will leave a sticky residue and attract more dirt! What happened to her fave dr bekman bottle with the built in brush that’s designed to spot clean?? Couldn’t she be bothered to go in the splinter cupboard of hoarders and get it?? And she’s supposed to be the queen of clean???Well I’m an international superstar then 🤔

• Haha

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
I knew I had read it before somewhere but confirmed it for myself this morning - Lynsey was a GP receptionist. Of course she was 😂 there is literally no job that suits her personality more

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Awww poor Rib’s Tesla is shit and Lynsey’s had a rinsing on TV! Hope there’s plenty of wine flowing in the pepto palace tonight, I can only imagine all the tantrums
She’s always hammered on cheap plonk by 5pm anyway so she was probably passed out by the time Gogglebox even started.

• Haha

If i told you …

VIP Member
So let’s get this straight … she complains about gogglebox and channel 4 being personal by being personal and nasty about one of the presenters. Okay then! Remember she was visceral and public about mollies friends on New Year’s Day 🤷‍♀️

mammaof3

VIP Member
The PT is a bit flabby I think, needs a few PT sessions himself.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Prepare yaselves for some slop on a plate gang. .
Its gone and got the tesco mag,
It features a CHORITZIO and GANOCCKY dish 🤣

• Haha