Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes defo more 53 than 43, I honestly can’t believe she’s only 43, her fuddy-duddiness is mind boggling. What will she be like when she is old

Reactions: 6
I think she is more late 40’s I am sure I read she had her daughters in her late 20’s and they are 19 this year.
either way, she looks as rough as old dogs.

• Haha
For those of you who were worried, I'm very happy to report that Hettie was seen in the country park where "her bridge" is at 10.30 this morning - accompanied by one of The Twits and a boyfriend!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she is more late 40’s I am sure I read she had her daughters in her late 20’s and they are 19 this year.
either way, she looks as rough as old dogs.
Born in 1980 apparently

• Wow
Im born in 69 . . .
And definitely dont look as rough as Lynsey . ..
I also dont dress in fuddy duddy dresses either.
Her dress "sence" and old fashioned make up doesnt help her does it? Plus that ridiculous hair style . ..

Reactions: 4
You cannot be blathering on about how much a specific product has improved your skin, and putting up stories trying to flog all manner of other skincare products, then post a picture like this. What a disgrace.

Her skin is terrible. Which isn’t her fault necessarily - apart from the blatant sun worshipping and excessive alcohol intake 😂 I’m not knocking anyone who has skin problems. But don’t put yourself out there as an example of how products work to resolve those issues, when they clearly haven’t (in her case).

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Or, bleat on about how important "self care Sunday" is just so you can blatantly get in an ad for those god damn towels and towel rail.

Zzzzzzzz 🥱

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.