Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was so busy today. I’m yet to see what doing
She'll have been on the cheap pink plonk all afternoon as the sun is shining. .
Worry ye not, She'll STILL be up and at em for clean sheets Sunday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh but she's so full up even after sharing it :rolleyes:

I honestly reckon Rib wasn't allowed have a full slice. That story she had up yesterday of her pouting while they were out walking, he looked absolutely miserable and he was never a big man to start with, but he seems to have lost weight too. Is anyone allowed eat a decent meal in that house?
Certainly strange going on’s where food is concerned and now sitting with a slimming book 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh yes! I was out shopping yesterday and saw those period pants! 🤮. I immediately thought of her 🥴. Mad I know! Hopefully there will be a cure 🥹.

Just watched her stories … So she is the self styled clean of clean! She has a utility room and has already said what a beautiful day it is, but she has cleaned her bins in the kitchen and poured the dirty water down the kitchen sink?! Is it me? Or am I being stupid here! I for one use mu utility sink for those kind of jobs and then pour the residue down the drain outside 🤷‍♀️ I must have been doing it wrong all these years.
You and me both then .. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Clean sheet Sunday again god sake woman give us a break
And devil dog's walk to the bridge. We'll be treated to her dry as dust miniature portion of a roast shortly (lamb today presumably) possibly an Easter egg thrown in somewhere and then around 6pm, it'll be time for 'Self care Sunday'. Yawn 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And devil dog's walk to the bridge. We'll be treated to her dry as dust miniature portion of a roast shortly (lamb today presumably) possibly an Easter egg thrown in somewhere and then around 6pm, it'll be time for 'Self care Sunday'. Yawn 😴
She’ll also tell us how naughty she is for eating said Easter egg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She won’t eat a whole Easter egg. She’ll either have a tiny bit, or a creme egg or a few mini eggs. Then say she’s got to go to the gym to see the weirdo personal trainer in the morning to make up for it 🙁

Reactions: 8
Omg rob doing work in garden on a Sunday afternoon glad I don’t live next door to them I like my Sundays peaceful 😡

Reactions: 4
Omg rob doing work in garden on a Sunday afternoon glad I don’t live next door to them I like my Sundays peaceful 😡
And why’s he cleaning a perfectly clean patio and decking??? Next story they’ll be a swipe up for an ad you watch. bleeping leech!!!!! There should be a rule like there is with big shops that they can’t open on Easter Sunday so influencers can’t do ads 🤬

Reactions: 3
One day I hope that demonic dog will leap out of Rib’s arms, over the bridge, throw off the disgusting harness and run off down those train tracks to freedom where she can live her best life away from The Pepto Palace of misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One day I hope that demonic dog will leap out of Rib’s arms, over the bridge, throw off the disgusting harness and run off down those train tracks to freedom where she can live her best life away from The Pepto Palace of misery.
I hope Rib does the same! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The washing machine pout looks like she’s away to give Rob into trouble for the toilet roll 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lynsey is rather late today?
Too much cheap pink plonk in the sun yesterday maybe? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.