Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she doesn't want to say how it has improved her skin, but you have to click through the link.
Probably inserts a cookie as well.

Nice one Lyns. However, that still won't tell people how it improved your skin though, which I think is the point, especially if you have been using it for approx 3 months and more.

View attachment 1122958
View attachment 1122959
It hasn’t improved her skin it’s the copious amounts of filler and Botox that’s done that!!! She wouldn’t get paid to say that though

Reactions: 4
I find her attitude towards the tragedies of the world horrendous. Yes Lyndsey, I’m sure if the sun shone in Ukraine it would make them forget about the war. Oaf.

Reactions: 9
It hasn’t improved her skin it’s the copious amounts of filler and Botox that’s done that!!! She wouldn’t get paid to say that though
Tretinoin will improve her skin eventually, but it takes months and months of consistent use.

I agree with you, I doubt that after three months there are any tangible results especially if she’s been having injectables as well. I don’t know how she would be able to differentiate what is down to the topical treatments and what is down to the more invasive treatments. A very poor advert in any case.

Reactions: 4
I find her attitude towards the tragedies of the world horrendous. Yes Lyndsey, I’m sure if the sun shone in Ukraine it would make them forget about the war. Oaf.
She’s a complete idiot her friend Dazzling is raising money so her dad who lives in Poland is doing all he can to help the Ukrainian people which is remarkable. Cocknose donated £50 but what she ought to do is give Dazzling a daily mention on her stories which would boost that go fund me tenfold. But no she’s mentioned Vammoose taking a small amount over there. COME ON LYNSEY USE THAT PLATFORM TO HELP RAISE MONEY ALL GIRLS TOGETHER.
Oh and on another note Dirty dancing finishes soon maybe you should’ve said something about it do not to disappoint people who might’ve wanted to go. They actually say it at the end of the show I went valentines weekend and the said it then.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I could not agree with you more @Noseymeddler, she could have been a force for good for her “friend” Dazzlin! It’s just not in her dna?! She is truly an awful woman who has become entitled and self centred. It shows daily with her posts especially when a degree of gravitas is needed, she falls well short.

Case in point also, why not publicly tag Urban outfitters for swapping Wallys cardigan? She goes on and on about positivity and kindness but can’t reciprocate the deed

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but “trigger warning” I swear this family has an eating disorder, or some sort of fascination with how much they eat! “Mollie always splashes out on a big breakfast” it’s 4 hash browns and a sausage 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
“Addees” ffs.
I live in the town of Addis and it’s pronounced exactly as it’s spelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but “trigger warning” I swear this family has an eating disorder, or some sort of fascination with how much they eat! “Mollie always splashes out on a big breakfast” it’s 4 hash browns and a sausage 😳
Was just coming to comment on this… that is by no stretch a big breakfast.

Also, wtf 😳 I have no words for these dimwits

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the twins 100% has an eating disorder, the hidden food wrappers around her bedroom etc
Lynsey just seems to be obsessed with enabling it to continue with her naughty foods and ridiculously small portion sizes.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Was just coming to comment on this… that is by no stretch a big breakfast.
That’s more of a snack for me 😂😂 they are so unhealthy, I don’t know why Lynsey is feeding her kids low calorie diets, they obviously don’t need it, I would not be surprised if they did weekly family weigh ins and who ever gains weight is in trouble 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
She didn't get a chance to celebrate Toilet Tuesday yesterday so she's doing a deep clean today.

1. Dropping a tablet in and flushing it away is not a deep clean
2. We already know it's pre-record because somebody clocked Jakey recording in the reflection of the flush last time 😅

Pull the other one, Lyns...

Definitely think so and ever since she mentioned as a child she got treats on a certain night I think growing up treats was set in her mind as something occasionally and not good, but evidence shows when a child is denied something and it’s made to be a bad food then as a adult they obsess about it.

600 calories in those 4 hash browns! I could say alot more but I’m keeping my mouth shut lol

Reactions: 3
I really tried to follow what she was saying but I don’t understand. She said the paracetamol trick for cleaning irons isn’t for her. She then went on to say it works in the beginning but then irons break? Because of the paracetamol trick? Or irons break down and the paracetamol trick not longer works? What are you saying Lyndsey, other than to line your pockets with the undeclared Minky ad?

A4DF23B4-3EA2-4E2F-8D07-9997BD649D33.png
213FFCA8-B3CF-4A05-B81A-9A4F44773551.png
4EEE3F7C-765D-4F44-A428-57ED831847C8.png

“I need these gorgeous yellow blouse” aka “I need THIS yellow blouse”. Had it been a speaking story, we all know you would’ve said BLOWERS which is equally as tit as saying these instead of this. You are a bleeping idiot

For context of what I’m talking about….

Attachments

“I need these gorgeous yellow blouse” aka “I need THIS yellow blouse”. Had it been a speaking story, we all know you would’ve said BLOWERS which is equally as tit as saying these instead of this. You are a bleeping idiot

For context of what I’m talking about….
Also known as "Will some fool kindly gift it to me as I'm too tight to purchase it myself"
Shameless begging from Lynsey once again . ..
Ughh
Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have never in my tattle life said anything nice about Lynsey ( Im on holiday, maybe the sun has got to me? 🤣)
How much better did she look in that black gym top today instead of all those silly pinks and brights that she bleats on about making her feel better?

She's still a bleep though and thats where my niceness ends.

As you were 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have never in my tattle life said anything nice about Lynsey ( Im on holiday, maybe the sun has got to me? 🤣)
How much better did she look in that black gym top today instead of all those silly pinks and brights that she bleats on about making her feel better?

She's still a bleep though and thats where my niceness ends.

As you were 🤪
Get yersel under a parasol hen and huv a lethal aperol so aye

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.