Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the weather has tanned again???? and it’s cheaper to do that extra spin than use the dryer - won’t be cheaper when you need to replace your washing machine because it has worn out with all the extra spins. Just hang the washing up, leave it overnight and with the heat in the house it will dry and if needed then a quick few minutes in the dryer and it’s done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She must be pumping the heating out constantly as she’s always wafting around in her thin chiffon tops whilst I’m in my massive jumper/blanket/slippers !

Reactions: 7
I've not been on this thread for a bit but gogglebox sent me here! Has she moved? That wasn't her house in This morning was it?

Reactions: 5
Not watched gogglebox yet, but Twitter is ripping her apart too. Long time coming. A degree in the bleeding obvious. That should be her new handle 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She must be pumping the heating out constantly as she’s always wafting around in her thin chiffon tops whilst I’m in my massive jumper/blanket/slippers !
I think it is the opposite, she doesn't have the heating on if she can help it, a few weeks ago she posted about putting her dressing gown on over her clothes, she is too miserable to have the house all nice and cosy.

Reactions: 2
Awww poor Rib’s Tesla is tit and Lynsey’s had a rinsing on TV! Hope there’s plenty of wine flowing in the pepto palace tonight, I can only imagine all the tantrums

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Awww poor Rib’s Tesla is tit and Lynsey’s had a rinsing on TV! Hope there’s plenty of wine flowing in the pepto palace tonight, I can only imagine all the tantrums
She’s always hammered on cheap plonk by 5pm anyway so she was probably passed out by the time Gogglebox even started.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Goggleboxers thank you thank you, I hope the bunt is watching and realises how thick she looks. Poor kids and Rob the knob quit while your ahead… poor fucker

• Haha
@DCICassieStuart I haven’t watched it yet, but will be doing so later so I will let you know 😊

I can’t find many tweets about her- can someone point me in the direction of the best ones?
A little of what Twitter was saying. Just search #gogglebox and scroll for a while you will come up to it -

Someone is very quiet this morning - not even a pre record. She either raging or massively hungover 😵

Attachments

• Haha
@DCICassieStuart I haven’t watched it yet, but will be doing so later so I will let you know 😊

A little of what Twitter was saying. Just search #gogglebox and scroll for a while you will come up to it -

Someone is very quiet this morning - not even a pre record. She either raging or massively hungover 😵
Thank you for bringing this into my life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didnt lego hair cream her pink knickers recently when she was shown on gogglebox? I think she will be silent on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

These are so funny! My favourite is "broke your leg? Warm soapy water will sort that" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I’m decked 😂😂! She was bragging like F last time she was on goggkebox, I knew she would not mention it today I can imagine her being pure raging 😂😂. It’s time this pouting stupid cow is took down a peg or two. Hoi fik as fuk Lego hair cocknose hopefully everyone will now see you for what you are a fraud. Probably weeping in her cloffs last night 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.