Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classyc

That tweet! Imagine being that self unaware and boastful that you trash the brand paying you publicly to try and big yourself up 🤣
Yes, let's post again the Tweet to not forget.

Picture-2019-10-15-a-las-08-24-16.jpg

When Lydia announces she is the 'new ambasadorship' of X brand, we will know the brand she is trashing here.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Chick_pea

Here she is blowing smoke up her own ass again, and trying to justify why she puts zero effort into her vlogs. Clearly she thinks she is lovely, living a lovely life! If only she knew!
That is exactly what I got from that post as well. The same way she said she doesn’t care about what’s gifted in other people’s videos. She’ll then have her wannabe influencer fans agree and tell her how refreshing it is.

She is lazy, plain and simple. A self confessed sloth. She genuinely thinks she’s so cute, fun and interesting that the public should endure 50 minutes of her prattling on about nothing! And clearly there are those people who do!!

Her form of vlogging is the cheapest, most low brow form of “content”. There is no thought, no planning and no actual content. How bored must people be to sit through the same old shit week after week? I want to see people doing things I haven’t done or can’t do. I want to see interesting places. I want to be inspired!!

Lydia shows us the same rooms on rotation week after week. “Look, this week I added new door knobs in this room. Next week I might add a new light somewhere or a bunch of dried weeds.” That’s not content!! “Look, I opened packages, I did laundry, I actually got dressed.” I do these damned things everyday and it’s mind numbing doing it yourself let alone watching an obnoxious fool do it.

Then again people watch QVC so what do I know....

All I’m saying is, it’s a choice. Lydia doesn’t need to do any more because there are always people willing to watch. She aspires to nothing other than getting stuff so why should she produce anything of value?

Oh and she is not lovely and her life is not lovely 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

classyc

A few days when she filmed today's vlog:

Yesterday:

You really shouldn't promote skin products Lydia. Or any product.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Do we need any more proof she reads here...

- swingers grass
- mentioning the fire guard doesn’t suit the room.

so she pushed back her london vlog to rush film a Nasty Gal ad this weekend,
and somehow still managed to film 40+ minutes of total and utter crap. It’s a talent.

Artificial flowers remind me of unattended graves.
Fitting for Lydia’s channel.

• Haha

del_sui

I hate hate hate to admit how this dumb B**** makes me feel bad about my body.

Sorry, but hi everyone. Newbie here!
I am tired of the way this bimbo talks about her body.
It's alway like the "sizing is way off", "Oh this used to be tighter",
"losing weight due to missing lynx".
Does it not bring negative thoughts about your body?
And I think she feeds off of this insecurity, that she brings about wrt her body.

Am I just the one who feels this way? 😖

• Sad
  • Sick

Rondoodle

VIP Member
That tweet! Imagine being that self unaware and boastful that you trash the brand paying you publicly to try and big yourself up 🤣

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Those insta stories of the bar crawl- loves herself sooo much! She always seems most comfy when she’s on the lash! I suppose it’s back to her Ibiza party girl days. And those boobs look ridiculous in the side view of her in that top! Like two big melons attached to her! (No I’m not jealous Lidl - I have fake boobs too, but at least mine don’t look like that!)

• Haha

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Ha ha....’ this jumper doesn’t look like it’s from Nasty Girl at all” .......they will be pleased to hear it....

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ali has joined Lydiot on the content struggle bus!

Ali's latest vlog is ages old and repurposing content he a) filmed for Lydia and b) Lydia already showed her minions many times over. That influenza content cold snap is upon us and they're both suffering from a lack of fresh content! 🤷‍♀️

If you want 12 minutes of sleep-inducing verboseness. Treat yo self! :sneaky: (I need coffee after that time waste...)

View attachment 49000
Jesus Christ Ali... we’re trying to help you out here but FFS you’re making it difficult.
yet another Millen gloating about losing weight 😂😂
you have one more cat to lose you know....which basically means you could fit in Lydias wedding dress by Christmas 😬

he really is painfully boring, I think my battery went down a good 20% in those 12 minutes.
Ali nice bit dim.
And that fake attempt at flirting.... or whatever that was in the bedroom 🤢
stop it.

• Haha
  • Sick

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
View attachment 51315
Is she really moaning about the fact that she need to be clearer on what she makes money on??!

Whiskey, tango, foxtrot.
The ASA has landed.
I repeat.
The ASA Eagle has landed.

The investigation into Lidl Lies Millen is underway and we've hit the mark.

Those
facts she asked you to bring have been activated.
Dried Things and her Pack of Lies are on the retreat. Well done. Standby. :sneaky::cool:

giphy.gif

Agent Gemma Facts: Do you read me?

Alfa, Echo, Foxtrot, Tango – Loud and clear.

giphy-downsized-large-min.gif

FireShot Capture 589 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1171854717049...png

giphy (2).gif

Good work Ladies and Gentlemen.
Not for nothing, but Lydia's mindless minions know what an AD is, much more than they know industry jargon (i.e., affiliate link).
That's the thing about facts... They always find their way home. Signed, sealed, and delivered.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
I hate hate hate to admit how this dumb B**** makes me feel bad about my body.

Sorry, but hi everyone. Newbie here!
I am tired of the way this bimbo talks about her body.
It's alway like the "sizing is way off", "Oh this used to be tighter",
"losing weight due to missing lynx".
Does it not bring negative thoughts about your body?
And I think she feeds off of this insecurity, that she brings about wrt her body.

Am I just the one who feels this way? 😖
Please don't compare yourself to Lydia's highly-edited images.

Lydia is highly triggered by her weight. Remember: She started as a self-proclaimed "health and fitness" blogger. She spends a lot of time editing her photos (and eye-fucking herself) which is often a sign of someone struggling with extreme body dissatisfaction.

Take a good hard look at the person that's triggering those thoughts. From the horse's mouth, Lydia has written:

FireShot Capture 983 - 16 THINGS I LEARNT IN 2016. - Lydia E_ - https___lydiaelisemillen.com_2...png

FireShot Capture 984 - Body Confidence - It's not a competit_ - https___lydiaelisemillen.com_2...png

She wants a BIG PUBLIC pat on the back for losing weight. 🤷‍♀️

Unfollow her and people who either trigger you or just make you feel bad about yourself. It’s really easy and helps create a feed full of positive women that can inspire you.

I follow body-positive women online that are uplifting and don't obsess about their weight, Lydia is not one of them. She seems to call attention to her weight every chance she gets because she has deeply-rooted confidence issues (which she has mentioned before). I can see how it can be a negative influence on others –– especially impressionable young girls.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ImNotMean

F74CACAD-713E-4BED-AE89-EEAD390CDC35.png

Look at that face.. She think it’s “G̶l̶o̶w̶” We think is “Oily😆 Any sponsor could send her some “blotting paper” freebies or maybe she could use her “begging skill🥺 to beg for some? Because she really needs it. How about “Blotting Paper AD” next? 🙊 Any “Blotting Paper Brand” would like to work with this “Proud Difficult Lying Blocker Copycat” 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick

Georgeeee

VIP Member
When Lydia sees her brother Vince Millen, who she never speaks of, could potentially be about to make some money...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Another reason why she is merely an influenza and not a content creator – which she desperately wants to be. But let's remember, Lydia doesn't even care for the "creative" part of content creation.

So daft. So dim. 🤦‍♀️
But so Lydia!

She's a total fuck up! Really I think she's found her niche in her home content, she can just keep re-designing and re-furnishing her rooms to her hearts content, waving pampus grass around and plumping cushions.

She's not a fashion or beauty creator.

She'll never be a Leonie or a Tamara or a Victoria. This week Vic has been in rome modelling dresses for Giambattista vialli, at the new Louis Vuitton opening etc. Didn't Lidl throw shade at LV in her vlog saying you always have to queue there and she can't be bothered! Hmm, a few years ago she had the pochette metis bag, and a few others - those were the days when nothing had to be declared, so who knows if she got them free, but clearly she's irrelevant to them now!

The waving around the Nars lipstick shows her desperation levels. She's just one of the minor bloggers on their list that gets sent new products now. You blew it love - a trip to Mr Nars private island for you and Ali, probably costing over £10,000 per person, and you didn't even write a blog post about it!

Bless her, such a clever poppet!

• Wow

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com
A good overview of what's wrong with influenza marketing. 👏

Sounds familiar...

FireShot Capture 982 - Online Influencers Tell You What to B_ - https___www.wsj.com_articles_o...png

Speaking of inflating numbers... 🤦‍♀️

Lydia creating new accounts to get more followers.

50815330_3602761979741363_2010515289799655424_n.jpg

• Haha
Catching up on her Vlog this morning, the wedding OBSESSION continues.

So far we have had,

“I’m going into London this week and staying in the Hotel where I had my Hen Do,” - after no previous mention of her Hen Do for 2 years.

“These white pyjamas make me want to get married again.” - erm...why?? They’re PYJAMAS.

My eyes have roiled back so far into my head that I’m having to write this blind, so apologies for any typos.

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Why is lidl styling home wear with a bag. Because she thinks she lives in a shop? Which is pretty real with all the freebies that are being sold!! Or was it supposed to be outer inner wear😂🤥

Here’s one for my top ten #AliRaveCrew

View attachment 51147

I especially enjoyed that set of stories because it just shows how much that cat fucking HATES Lydia 😂😂
And how un interested ali is in his wife’s life. They really do live as if they are brother and sister!

classyc

Whenever I see Carrie close to Lydia I only can see the 'overly attached girlfriend'

• Haha

Gusber

Chatty Member
Right. I started watching the ‘I’m Jealous of Frow’s Wedding’ flog (pray for me) but I’ve had to make an emergency stop!

What the flying feck do these influenzas look like with their coats, jackets and blazers always around their bloody shoulders?? Just put your arms in the sleeves and PUT IT ON!! Like a normal person!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha