Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really!!?! I’ve now moved out of the UK and travel a lot; a lot of the posh malls in various places also sell them for hundreds of pounds! I was stunned by the quality though, I saw a super realistic little cactus and many of us could tell only under super close and long inspection that it was fake!

To my horror this tiny cactus alone was nearly 80 pounds! @BeccaBanana you guys should def get back into it for those margins — these overpriced artificial flowers are super in vogue now...

@Gemma_NYC i tried your YT cutter link but somehow can’t seem to download the video. Says the YouTube connection limit’s been reached or something... am I doing this right? Just wanted to quote her on her lies for y'all, as usual~

We had this business around 9 years ago and would sell individual stems or similar arrangements to one in Lidl's and Frows home, but fake flowers were almost scoffed at back then so we didn't make a huge deal (plus we sold at around £50 an arrangement rather than £450!!). They're much more in demand now. The quality of them was amazing and you couldn't tell they were artificial unless you felt them. We still have friends that have a booming business creating artificial wedding bouquets. Might get back to it!........

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We had this business around 9 years ago and would sell individual stems or similar arrangements to one in Lidl's and Frows home, but fake flowers were almost scoffed at back then so we didn't make a huge deal (plus we sold at around £50 an arrangement rather than £450!!). They're much more in demand now. The quality of them was amazing and you couldn't tell they were artificial unless you felt them. We still have friends that have a booming business creating artificial wedding bouquets. Might get back to it!........
Damn, can I be one of your special customers? I promise to tag #gifted to my genuine 400 followers.

Really though I love these fake flowers 💐the good ones are superb

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we need any more proof she reads here...

- swingers grass
- mentioning the fire guard doesn’t suit the room.

so she pushed back her london vlog to rush film a Nasty Gal ad this weekend,
and somehow still managed to film 40+ minutes of total and utter crap. It’s a talent.

Artificial flowers remind me of unattended graves.
Fitting for Lydia’s channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cheers @Gemma_NYC ! You’re indeed a gem(ma) 💎!

So yeah. Basically caught in her own vlog saying she asked for a bunch of samples, yet as if by sudden onslaught amnesia she acts surprised and says she was not expecting the store to send her anything...!!?

See clip above... like, huh?

WOW.. just WOW.. great catch!

Reactions: 11
Oh god another outrageous expense mentioned on Instagram tonight. I’m sure she puts things in to get a reaction. She can’t drink her water lukewarm so needs a cold water tap as well as a boiling one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ali: *Low-key Annoyed With Lydia's Endless Home Overhauls*

Same.

Lydia: Wha, wha, wha, quack, quack...
Ali: "Cool story bro." 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Here’s one for my top ten #AliRaveCrew

568B6F10-0E3E-4DD9-A8D2-1AEF420B190F.jpeg

I especially enjoyed that set of stories because it just shows how much that cat bleeping HATES Lydia 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is lidl styling home wear with a bag. Because she thinks she lives in a shop? Which is pretty real with all the freebies that are being sold!! Or was it supposed to be outer inner wear😂🤥

View attachment 51147

I especially enjoyed that set of stories because it just shows how much that cat bleeping HATES Lydia 😂😂
And how un interested ali is in his wife’s life. They really do live as if they are brother and sister!

Reactions: 25
Ali looks really unwell.
You guys were right, she can’t decide who to impersonate anymore, I watched a part of the new vlog and had to shut it down! For reference, I put on a video of hers that went live after her wedding and that was a completely other person! From speaking to her looks!!!

Reactions: 12
Why does Lydia walk like she's shat her pants? it's really weird. I've noticed over a while she walks so oddly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ali looks really unwell.
You guys were right, she can’t decide who to impersonate anymore, I watched a part of the new vlog and had to shut it down! For reference, I put on a video of hers that went live after her wedding and that was a completely other person! From speaking to her looks!!!
Wow! Spot on.

I took a quick peek at a late 2017 vid (I didn't know about her until her home purchase/renovations). Night and day! Not the same person at all, in terms of how she comes across on camera, etc. There's a direct correlation to her prior "image," the drastic shift, and her steady YouTube decline since mid-2017.

This is the Lydiot people actually liked. 👇 (P.s. Short hair and man-face filler-mania is not a good look.)

She also seemed genuinely happier. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 994 - FEELING FESTIVE & GETTING MY TEETH FIXED - V_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Reactions: 6
Judging by Ali’s stories the lady of the manor was not invited to an LV dinner.
She really needs management to salvage the remains of her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Judging by Ali’s stories the lady of the manor was not invited to an LV dinner.
She really needs management to salvage the remains of her career.
she will say she was invited but she turned down the invitation to save face stay at home or she had to cancel because of that “sore throat” 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 51147

Awwww. Fire warmed exposed ankles are my favourite. 🥰😍

Also love how he cut off her diatribe about her treatments...all about her her her.

#teamAli #freeAli #greatDiss

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow! Spot on.

I took a quick peek at a late 2017 vid (I didn't know about her until her home purchase/renovations). Night and day! Not the same person at all, in terms of how she comes across on camera, etc. There's a direct correlation to her prior "image," the drastic shift, and her steady YouTube decline since mid-2017.

This is the Lydiot people actually liked. 👇 (P.s. Short hair and man-face filler-mania is not a good look.)

She also seemed genuinely happier. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 51160
Still a liar back then...she never got her teeth fixed, hasn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still a liar back then...she never got her teeth fixed, hasn't she?
Funny, I've just watched one of her really old vlogs from 2016 addressing treatments she's had. Apparently she did have invisalign but only wore them at night time but no idea how long it lasted, it was to apparently fix her teeth due to her sucking her fingers at a young age, she commented on her lower jaw teeth being slanted..but nothing about those being treated.

Cheers @Gemma_NYC ! You’re indeed a gem(ma) 💎!

So yeah. Basically caught in her own vlog saying she asked for a bunch of samples, yet as if by sudden onslaught amnesia she acts surprised and says she was not expecting the store to send her anything...!!?

See clip above... like, huh?
I NEVER watch her anymore......I just can't......🤮🤮🤮...I just watched this short blurb.....and for the bleeping Love of Fully Gluten Crackers.......WHY IN THE bleeping UNHOLY HELL IS SHE STILL PAWING AT HER OVERPROCESSED OVERSTUFFED PIE HOLE???????

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.