Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I know! I can't believe Lydia sells things on Depop! (some items even have tan marks and stains on them)
Yeah I thought that's what she was doing, from at least some hinting on one of the past threads, in addition to someone categorically about someone on this essentially what these people say or do online to 'run a business' sell essentially their free gifted stuff on that same site, think actually they said they once they'd show an item on youtube then within few hours at least was on Depop, I think its utterly disgusting that alone stains or marks on them excluded.

Someone was selling their whole collection they have of something which I will refrain from saying on here I bought something from on Ebay, funding the chance of kids in Nigeria having an education think thats amazing!

should be better policed by the companies that provide the social media platforms.
As a response to it they've I think got a white paper or due to be making one anyway, but it won't certainly be from the ISPs part, they simply wouldn't have the resources to do that, it largely speaking undermines as well democracy since rarther the number of MPs closing theirs off due to abuse. Not that I'd consider it a democracy has more of a look of an autocracy probably here right now.... but still....

Last edited: