Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she looked like the picture on the right in her 2015/16/17 videos? That’s when Ali was editing for her. Can you actually have your face edited thought a video? I’m not techie....

Yes the videos were edited too. You can photoshop a video.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another reason why she is merely an influenza and not a content creator – which she desperately wants to be. But let's remember, Lydia doesn't even care for the "creative" part of content creation.

So daft. So dim. 🤦‍♀️
But so Lydia!

She's a total duck up! Really I think she's found her niche in her home content, she can just keep re-designing and re-furnishing her rooms to her hearts content, waving pampus grass around and plumping cushions.

She's not a fashion or beauty creator.

She'll never be a Leonie or a Tamara or a Victoria. This week Vic has been in rome modelling dresses for Giambattista vialli, at the new Louis Vuitton opening etc. Didn't Lidl throw shade at LV in her vlog saying you always have to queue there and she can't be bothered! Hmm, a few years ago she had the pochette metis bag, and a few others - those were the days when nothing had to be declared, so who knows if she got them free, but clearly she's irrelevant to them now!

The waving around the Nars lipstick shows her desperation levels. She's just one of the minor bloggers on their list that gets sent new products now. You blew it love - a trip to Mr Nars private island for you and Ali, probably costing over £10,000 per person, and you didn't even write a blog post about it!

Bless her, such a clever poppet!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
But so Lydia!

She's a total duck up! Really I think she's found her niche in her home content, she can just keep re-designing and re-furnishing her rooms to her hearts content, waving pampus grass around and plumping cushions.

She's not a fashion or beauty creator.

She'll never be a Leonie or a Tamara or a Victoria. This week Vic has been in rome modelling dresses for Giambattista vialli, at the new Louis Vuitton opening etc. Didn't Lidl throw shade at LV in her vlog saying you always have to queue there and she can't be bothered! Hmm, a few years ago she had the pochette metis bag, and a few others - those were the days when nothing had to be declared, so who knows if she got them free, but clearly she's irrelevant to them now!

The waving around the Nars lipstick shows her desperation levels. She's just one of the minor bloggers on their list that gets sent new products now. You blew it love - a trip to Mr Nars private island for you and Ali, probably costing over £10,000 per person, and you didn't even write a blog post about it!

Bless her, such a clever poppet!
Bahahaha! So spot on!

The sad bit is that Lydia had potential. The NARS fiasco was incredibly short-sighted. But it highlights her motives and lack of basic business acumen required to be successful. She's become incredibly boring as of late, and it's due to her lack of direction and "fresh content". She couldn't quite cut it as a fitness guru, didn't find her place in fashion, dabbles in beauty when it's convenient, and now she's trying homewares.

Like so many others, she's dedicated to missing the point.

The depths of some people's irrelevancy and pettiness (begging to be justified and noticed) is mind-numbing and quite amusing honestly.

Never not amused by silly rabbits. :sneaky::LOL:;)

Reactions: 15
I've found this for you Lydia, in black if you prefer that, no need to worry it's the same as the one gracing Victoria's living room.

However you have to buy it from Sweden though.
She should buy it from Victoria's affiliate lynx 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she not say she's just going as herself with contacts in as she doesn't like dressing up as anyone else? 🤔
Yes she is scary enough already.

You can photoshop a video????? So the Lydia we originally liked was barely real. Unbelievable!

Yes! Still is barely real but now she doesn't have her husband to edit her pics/videos, she is too tight to pay anyone and she lazy/thick to learn how to do it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have been reading the posts on here for a while and totally agree with what you guys say.

On a personal note it really annoys me how she never gives anything back. I have just watched a Sophie Shohet video and she has commented on most of the items how to get them reduced via a code or re-registering on a website, I have noticed Claire Channel gives tips as to how to save money buying luxury. However Lydia offers very little and in the rare instances there is a code it is because she is getting paid.

Also, I find it strange she is trying to get viewers to buy creams at £520 per pot but she is also flogging stuff from Nasty Girl. There is nothing wrong with either but I feel she would be more relatable if she had her own identity and integrity in respect of the items she is trying to influence people to buy.

Sorry for the rant xx

Reactions: 29

I just though her eyes looked meaner and more hooded/flatter (whilst taking into account the bad eye makeup looks) in her super old pictures. Then suddenly she had more of a browbone. That’s why I though she had her eyelids done. You think maybe it was just her getting a little older that made the “little hamburger” (as someone else hilariously termed it in the other forum that shall not be named) eyelids?

I just worked in a cosmetic surgery and laser center for over 9 years and we did blepharoplasty procedures, liposuction, fillers, rhinos, all the works every day and i've seen thousands of patients over my time and I like to think I have a fairly good eye for things after all of that. Her eye shape on the top looks similar and she does have the round eye effect that is what the goal and what you get in removing the excess eyelid skin. Her eyes would look much more round and much more open if she were to have an upper blepharoplasty. Similar to how you can see a well defined circle in her eye shape in her older photos. As for the lower eyelids, I don't think she had a lower blepharoplasty as her she (given her age, and how everyone naturally ages) has a separation of the fat pads..think the typical eye bags that people have. This is normal. The eye bag is now not as defined in current photos which starts my suspicion that she did have filler added to that area to plump up and give a flatter appearance also known as tear trough injection (this filler is usually done with a smaller sized molecule filler like volbella or restylane silk in the states). This is to give some volume but not so much as it would protrude and look unnatural. Usually other areas like Cheeks are done with a larger molecule filler (juvederm, voluma, restylane lyft, restylane original etc.) as you want to give mega lift and volume to this area. However, all of that filler is placed in a certain area of her face and when you smile your muscles move. this causes movement of that area of filler. This movement of that area would push up on her lower eyelid and make her eyes look smaller (SHE may try and say she just has naturally almond shaped eyes, but when you look back at older photos she would have naturally round shaped eyes). This is why I can see with quite certainty that she has filler in her lower eyelid and tear trough region as to why her eyes appear smaller. In certain angles, mainly when she isn't smiling or when she just looks straight into the camera, more visible without makeup on, you will see that that area appears to be very flat plane on her face. this is also an indication that she has filler there and no amount of topical cream will ever give the amount of lift and fullness to the under eyelid the she now has that she didn't before.

Im sorry if that was rambling etc. I tried to explain the best I could.

Reactions: 30
She just said that the Halfpenny trousers were ‘kindly gifted to me by Kate’. I thought ‘gifts’ were only what she receives on her birthday...?

Reactions: 17
There was fake blood and cheap Halloween makeup on stories so I fear we’re in for her attempt at scary makeup. Though that is kind of everyday when she overdoes the bronzer and contour...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have been reading the posts on here for a while and totally agree with what you guys say.

On a personal note it really annoys me how she never gives anything back. I have just watched a Sophie Shohet video and she has commented on most of the items how to get them reduced via a code or re-registering on a website, I have noticed Claire Channel gives tips as to how to save money buying luxury. However Lydia offers very little and in the rare instances there is a code it is because she is getting paid.

Also, I find it strange she is trying to get viewers to buy creams at £520 per pot but she is also flogging stuff from Nasty Girl. There is nothing wrong with either but I feel she would be more relatable if she had her own identity and integrity in respect of the items she is trying to influence people to buy.

Sorry for the rant xx
The one time I remember her sharing something like that was for tips on buying a resale bag on (I think) Vestiaire Collective, but I'm sure she was sponsored. No one declared anything a few years ago.

She has so few repeat deals because brands must experience what it's like to work with her and then also they don't get return on investment. So she takes whatever crap endorsements come her way (like Nasty Gal) or that Caweee can scare up. She has no identity. There are a lot of home content creators that do it much better than the funeral home. Don't think she'll survive in that space either. Even Vic does better home content.

Reactions: 12
She has no identity. There are a lot of home content creators that do it much better than the funeral home.
I am sorry, but I must repeat something I have said 10 thousand times.
Lydia Elise Millen is NOT a CONTENT CREATOR!
She is an INFLUENCER!
She doesn't create crap! She doesn't have creative bone in her body. She doesn't have a single original idea.
She just copies what she sees on pinterest or copies what she sees in others homes or on their instagram.

Lydia is no more than an INFLUENCER! if she wasn't an influencer she wouldn't affiliate lynx everything! She uses affiliate lynx in order to influence someone to buy whatever her mouth is spewing. She is no more than a sales person.
Now Lydia Elise Millen likes to say she is a content creator because to her influencer has a negative connotation and doesn't sound posh. But do not get the two confused. She is an influencer.
There are other content creators on youtube that I will give them that title along with the influencer title, as they are creative, imaginative, and do have that creative sense in their homes and style.

But Again, LYDIA ELISE MILLEN IS NOT A CONTENT CREATOR!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just worked in a cosmetic surgery and laser center for over 9 years and we did blepharoplasty procedures, liposuction, fillers, rhinos, all the works every day and i've seen thousands of patients over my time and I like to think I have a fairly good eye for things after all of that. Her eye shape on the top looks similar and she does have the round eye effect that is what the goal and what you get in removing the excess eyelid skin. Her eyes would look much more round and much more open if she were to have an upper blepharoplasty. Similar to how you can see a well defined circle in her eye shape in her older photos. As for the lower eyelids, I don't think she had a lower blepharoplasty as her she (given her age, and how everyone naturally ages) has a separation of the fat pads..think the typical eye bags that people have. This is normal. The eye bag is now not as defined in current photos which starts my suspicion that she did have filler added to that area to plump up and give a flatter appearance also known as tear trough injection (this filler is usually done with a smaller sized molecule filler like volbella or restylane silk in the states). This is to give some volume but not so much as it would protrude and look unnatural. Usually other areas like Cheeks are done with a larger molecule filler (juvederm, voluma, restylane lyft, restylane original etc.) as you want to give mega lift and volume to this area. However, all of that filler is placed in a certain area of her face and when you smile your muscles move. this causes movement of that area of filler. This movement of that area would push up on her lower eyelid and make her eyes look smaller (SHE may try and say she just has naturally almond shaped eyes, but when you look back at older photos she would have naturally round shaped eyes). This is why I can see with quite certainty that she has filler in her lower eyelid and tear trough region as to why her eyes appear smaller. In certain angles, mainly when she isn't smiling or when she just looks straight into the camera, more visible without makeup on, you will see that that area appears to be very flat plane on her face. this is also an indication that she has filler there and no amount of topical cream will ever give the amount of lift and fullness to the under eyelid the she now has that she didn't before.

Im sorry if that was rambling etc. I tried to explain the best I could.
Thank you so much for the explanation! That makes it much clearer. You weren’t rambling, and I appreciate the detail.

Reactions: 10
I am sorry, but I must repeat something I have said 10 thousand times.
Lydia Elise Millen is NOT a CONTENT CREATOR!
She is an INFLUENCER!
She doesn't create crap! She doesn't have creative bone in her body. She doesn't have a single original idea.
She just copies what she sees on pinterest or copies what she sees in others homes or on their instagram.

Lydia is no more than an INFLUENCER! if she wasn't an influencer she wouldn't affiliate lynx everything! She uses affiliate lynx in order to influence someone to buy whatever her mouth is spewing. She is no more than a sales person.
Now Lydia Elise Millen likes to say she is a content creator because to her influencer has a negative connotation and doesn't sound posh. But do not get the two confused. She is an influencer.
There are other content creators on youtube that I will give them that title along with the influencer title, as they are creative, imaginative, and do have that creative sense in their homes and style.

But Again, LYDIA ELISE MILLEN IS NOT A CONTENT CREATOR!
I meant the content creators who do actual home content creation. I wasn't labeling Lydia as one. I agree with ya.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If Lidl is shopping her closet for Halloween I reckon she will go in her wedding dress....😲
So will Vic! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.