Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali is up to Lydia's ASA Violation Antics In Latest Jimmy Choo Ad On IG Stories

No more respect for Ali Millen-Gordon. In his latest antics, he's attempting to hide the "Ad" disclosure behind his profile photo in the top left-hand corner. The only way to see this is to pause Instagram Stories.

I tried to give Ali the benefit of the doubt, but that's blatantly deceitful.

A clear ASA violation. He knows precisely what he's doing.

Why is it so hard for these two to be honest and transparent with their brand partnerships? The lying apple doesn't fall far from the Lydiot tree. *Oh well, time to file an ASA report online.* 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Screenshot_2019-09-25-03-49-47.png
Screenshot_2019-09-25-03-49-54.png

Screenshot_2019-09-25-04-13-26.png
Screenshot_2019-09-25-03-49-42.png

In the UK, the CMA is pretty clear about brand sponsorships and endorsements

"People need to know if influencers have been paid, incentivised or in any way rewarded to endorse or review something in their posts. It’s important that they make this clear to their followers. This includes when a product or service has been given to them for free. This needs to be clearly stated when a product, brand or service is tagged, linked or endorsed in any way. If you mislead your followers, you may be breaking consumer protection law, and could face enforcement action from the CMA, local authority Trading Standards services..."

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

No more respect for Ali Millen-Gordon. In his latest antics, he's attempting to hide the "Ad" disclosure behind his profile photo in the top left-hand corner. The only way to see this is to pause Instagram Stories.

Why is it so hard for these two to be honest and transparent with their brand partnerships? The lying apple doesn't fall far from the Lydiot tree. *Oh well, time to file an ASA report online.* 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 😆

View attachment 43836 View attachment 43837

View attachment 43841 View attachment 43843
Just embarrassing isn't it. I'm so embarrassed for them.
It's like a thief stealing in plain sight - thinking that they'll get away with it.
Just stooping this low to disrespect their followers and brands.
When will brands wake up to this b**sh*t
No hope for those two

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Does Lydia Millen photoshop ?

Photo 3 from lydia’s Instagram

Photo 2 the bar at VIlla Rene Lalique note that the bar and the shelves avowed are roughly the same height, but in Lydia’s the bar is much higher, a little leg stretch?

Photo 1 readjusted proportions of bar area including Lydia’s legs 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 43836 View attachment 43837

View attachment 43841 View attachment 43843

How to file an ASA Complaint Online - Example

For those that find a clear ASA offense for not disclosing an #AD (per the very clear Guidelines) here is an example of the latest report, I've filed online with the ASA. It takes less than 5 minutes and you will receive a case # upon submission.

When asked for detail of the violation you can include a summary like the one I submitted below. The content will change based on what you're reporting. The ASA is diligent in their follow-up and resolution of offenses in which rulings can be viewed online.

ASA Template

This ASA violation is in regards to:

Influencer Guidelines Violation on Instagram.

ALI GORDON LTD
Company number 10911655
Platform: In-App via Instagram
User Profile:

On September 25, 2019, Alistair Keith MILLEN-GORDON is attempting to hide the #AD disclosure behind his profile photo in the top left-hand corner of the Instagram app. The only way to see this is an AD for a Giveaway is to pause Instagram Stories.

It is an ad under UK advertising rules. And it is NOT immediately obvious in his Instagram Stories that it is an Ad before people click on it. Upon "Swipe Up" users are taken to the following link: https://www.interparfums.fr/reglement/concoursurbanhero.reglement-en.pdf

Ali has included specific information about the Giveaway, including hashtags (#UrbanHero #EnterTheMaze Ad) and links (ONLINE COMPETITION RULES).

This is a clear ASA violation per the terms noted in your Influencer Guide and does not fall under CMA jurisdiction.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

ATTACHMENTS: 6

Screenshot: Instagram Feed Post for Giveaway Announcement (1 file)
Screenshot: Instagram Stories 1 Before/After Pausing Story (2 files)
Screenshot: Instagram Stories 2 Before/After Pausing Story (2 files)
Screen Recording on Desktop Device (1 file)

FireShot Capture 743 - Make a complaint - ASA - CAP - https___www.asa.org.uk_make-a-complaint....png

FireShot Capture 744 - Make a complaint - ASA - CAP - https___www.asa.org.uk_make-a-complaint....png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Whatever happened to the Gucci blazer?

At least she stopped wearing those horrible flair jeans 🤮 and the extreme side part/bun

The short dark hair is super hard on her and makes all her unflattering features stick out more..
I miss the Hitler hair, it used to give me such belly laughs😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not against drinking and i'm not a prude, but I think it says alot when she constantly references alcohol, "being fragile" after a night out, doing shots, having gin and tonics and drinking wine all the time. I dunno, I just feel like at 31 (also my age) that's a bit immature?

It’s extremely immature. It’s like the 15yr olds boasting about sneaking booze

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg she’s ridiculous.... “you guys failed” nooooo you failed because your on the decline...
I’m sure Carrie will be up all day/night making bot accounts to get Lydia to 800,000 so she can make her another home made trophy [emoji471]

Hahahaha the bleeping trophies hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Lydia Millen photoshop ?

Photo 3 from lydia’s Instagram

Photo 2 the bar at VIlla Rene Lalique note that the bar and the shelves avowed are roughly the same height, but in Lydia’s the bar is much higher, a little leg stretch?

Photo 1 readjusted proportions of bar area including Lydia’s legs [emoji848]

Mate if you don’t know by now that lidl & aldi (and all of them) photoshop, facetune, filter & use numerous editing apps then there’s no hope for the human race [emoji23]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Mate if you don’t know by now that lidl & aldi (and all of them) photoshop, facetune, filter & use numerous editing apps then there’s no hope for the human race [emoji23]
Even I edit my photos for contrast and light, and I don’t get paid 🤣 Obviously influencers edit photos, this has been happening for ages. Let’s not forget celebs in magazines how photoshopped they used to be back in early 2000s.

Reactions: 8
Damn I really want to hate Ali but I have a soft spot for him.
He tries SOOOOOO SOOOO hard and he’s the same height as a toddler 🤷‍♀️
Could be why I’m protective of him 🙄 he reminds me of my nephew 😐

Could you imagine living with her 24/7
His vlogs are so painfully boring....boring because he’s talking to a bleeping frog (not Lydia) telling us about water pumps or talking about what he’s doing to keep her happy 😆 just grow a pair already Ali 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lydia Millen On Gifted Products: "As a consumer, I don't care... It may not sit as my highest priority."

In lieu of Ali's latest fall from ASA grace, it got me thinking how these two morons are peas in a pod.

In her "SOME THINGS TO ADDRESS" vlog on September 19, 2019 Lydiot blabs [20:15] on about how she "forgets" what she is gifted and doesn't care about it as a consumer.

This is the problem with Lydiot. It's irrelevant whether she cares on any level. "Some people do really care" and those people are the regulators that govern your industry –– you imbecile.

Your failure to comprehend that inner conflict of yours has no relevancy. Imagine if other industry professions made this excuse. No one cares what you can't quite wrap your dim head around.

It should be Lydiot's highest priority given it is a very high priority for the CMA and ASA.

In the UK, the CMA is pretty clear about brand sponsorships and endorsements. "People need to know if influencers have been paid, incentivised or in any way rewarded to endorse or review something in their posts. It’s important that they make this clear to their followers. This includes when a product or service has been given to them for free. This needs to be clearly stated when a product, brand or service is tagged, linked or endorsed in any way. If you mislead your followers, you may be breaking consumer protection law, and could face enforcement action from the CMA, local authority Trading Standards services..."

Videos like this are precisely why I take Lydiot to task on her ASA and CMA lies and lack of transparency. And I'll continue to drag her for it until I get bored of it. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

For the record, she has been reported and made to comply on two separate ASA violations.

FireShot Capture 749 - Rulings - ASA - CAP_ - https___www.asa.org.uk_codes-and-rulings_rulings...png

YOUTUBE FAIR USE COPYRIGHT NOTICE The Copyright Laws of the United States recognizes a “fair use” of copyrighted content. Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Not defending him (leave the child alone 😂😂)
But on mobile you can see the ad.
He bores me to tears but one thing I will say in his defence is he does always declare (until now anyway!)
Compared to Alex “tag along” Harrison who sees himself as an influencer but declares NOTHING (except his bitchy-girl personality 😒)

F8F0193A-F39C-44EC-BC13-B728D51AC15D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He bores me to tears but one thing I will say in his defence is he does always declare (until now anyway!)
Compared to Alex “tag along” Harrison who sees himself as an influencer but declares NOTHING (except his bitchy-girl personality 😒)

View attachment 43872
Depends on your device. All mobile devices have different screen sizes. On my phone, you can't. 🤷‍♀️

Generally, when compared to Lydia (you're right) he does make an effort to be transparent in his feed. Stories. Not so much.

Ali has attempted to hide "Ad" or make it very inconspicuous in his stories on more than one occasion. I'm coming for him, regardless. He passes the height limit to ride this ride! 😆

It's his first reported offense, more than likely, so they'll give him a slap on the wrist. He'll get the point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Depends on your device. All mobile devices have different screen sizes. On my phone, you can't. 🤷‍♀️
You know I’m basic witch iPhone like my queen Lidl 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve got a sharpie and drawn on an extra camera so I can eye F€ck myself in better quality, highly filtered selfies 😎

I'm coming for him, regardless. He passes the height limit to ride this ride! 😆
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 43872
I can see the ‘AD’ as well.

Reactions: 5
Depends on your device. All mobile devices have different screen sizes.
He must be aware that this spot is exactly where his avatar image will be. Easy for him to list it with all the other words he's used to make it clear and transparent. It is a conscious thought to place it where he has.

Reactions: 12
In my opinion the ones who enable Lydia to think that she can get away with not disclosing tit are her mindless minions. Anytime Queen Lydia is stressed about declaring her freebies she rants on ig or YouTube and her morons in shining armour come to her defense saying tit like, " Oh Lydia honey you don't have to declare anything. We love you stay beautiful", " Who has bothered our precious cutie patootie lydia (gag me) about the stuff that she has been gifted. Lydia babe you don't have to listen to those jealous haters" and other vomit inducing mindless concoctions like that. Everytime i read comments like this I'm literally like 🤢🤢🤢. Barf! What kind of an adult talks like this.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He must be aware that this spot is exactly where his avatar image will be. Easy for him to list it with all the other words he's used to make it clear and transparent. It is a conscious thought to place it where he has.
Precisely. Ali is fairly detail-oriented.

He's not quite as dim as Lydia. For example, in an IG story a few clicks later he wrote the content in black and above put the "ad" in white - in the clouds/sky (which is barely visible unless you pay attention). He knows precisely what he is doing. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

FireShot Capture 750 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_aligordon89_.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.