Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Hiii guys!!New member! just joined because i've been watching lydia off and on for about a year now...So I decided to research her and finally found this!! and thank the lord up above because I finally don't feel alone anymore.

Congratulations. You've taken the red pill –– stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the Lydia Millen rabbit-hole goes.

source.gif

1. We definitely called her out on her Miele Lidle Lies –– click here

2. Ali's paint drop melodrama was absolutely sad – she treats him like a child – an example

3. Lydia emasculates Ali every single chance she gets on tape and that wallpaper fiasco with the wall sconces is a prime example 👏

4. I missed her contractor call ... she is not humble in any stretch of the imagination

5. Ah! The proud difficult woman and her blog post (by the same name) monstrosity – click here

5b. Yes, her undeclared gifted press trip disguised as a mini-moon – we dragged her for that here

6. The notorious 'Wedding Vlog' ... we feel your pain – click here for the details of her sad attempt to steal Vic's thunder

6b. The #frowwedding envy is real and we've discussed it at length – here, here, and here

Welcome! 😄

I never saw anyone calling her out on anything
That's because that woman blocks-deletes comments like it's her job. 🤷‍♀️ A majority of people on this thread have stories to tell of simple, non-threating comments and questions that prompted Lydia to launch social warfare. :ROFLMAO:

She undoubtedly sits in her den of horrors – like this!

So I decided to research her and finally found this!! and thank the lord up above because I finally don't feel alone anymore
Yes! You're not alone.

source (1).gif

she manipulates her audience by erasing every single comment that paints the truth about her.
Like it's her job! Lydia's Lidl Lies know no bounds.
She lies so much, she's tripping herself up on camera – as per her Jimmy Choo snafu.

source (3).gif

She shouldn't have come for me on Twitter. But she did, so here we are. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

source (5)-min.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

langwidere

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I was just about to say... well that’s not right! We all know men like lingerie but they don’t care if it matches. The only thought is how to get it off. In this case however ... [emoji23]
When she said that...god, I think they’ve never been naked next to each other in their lives? Or even in underwear. I imagine she showed up to her wedding night in a fake-tan encrusted robe!! Actually I’d rather not imagine that at all. The rate they’re going, if they sit any closer to each other their bony bits will start a cozy autumnal fire.

• Haha

I just though her eyes looked meaner and more hooded/flatter (whilst taking into account the bad eye makeup looks) in her super old pictures. Then suddenly she had more of a browbone. That’s why I though she had her eyelids done. You think maybe it was just her getting a little older that made the “little hamburger” (as someone else hilariously termed it in the other forum that shall not be named) eyelids?

I just worked in a cosmetic surgery and laser center for over 9 years and we did blepharoplasty procedures, liposuction, fillers, rhinos, all the works every day and i've seen thousands of patients over my time and I like to think I have a fairly good eye for things after all of that. Her eye shape on the top looks similar and she does have the round eye effect that is what the goal and what you get in removing the excess eyelid skin. Her eyes would look much more round and much more open if she were to have an upper blepharoplasty. Similar to how you can see a well defined circle in her eye shape in her older photos. As for the lower eyelids, I don't think she had a lower blepharoplasty as her she (given her age, and how everyone naturally ages) has a separation of the fat pads..think the typical eye bags that people have. This is normal. The eye bag is now not as defined in current photos which starts my suspicion that she did have filler added to that area to plump up and give a flatter appearance also known as tear trough injection (this filler is usually done with a smaller sized molecule filler like volbella or restylane silk in the states). This is to give some volume but not so much as it would protrude and look unnatural. Usually other areas like Cheeks are done with a larger molecule filler (juvederm, voluma, restylane lyft, restylane original etc.) as you want to give mega lift and volume to this area. However, all of that filler is placed in a certain area of her face and when you smile your muscles move. this causes movement of that area of filler. This movement of that area would push up on her lower eyelid and make her eyes look smaller (SHE may try and say she just has naturally almond shaped eyes, but when you look back at older photos she would have naturally round shaped eyes). This is why I can see with quite certainty that she has filler in her lower eyelid and tear trough region as to why her eyes appear smaller. In certain angles, mainly when she isn't smiling or when she just looks straight into the camera, more visible without makeup on, you will see that that area appears to be very flat plane on her face. this is also an indication that she has filler there and no amount of topical cream will ever give the amount of lift and fullness to the under eyelid the she now has that she didn't before.

Im sorry if that was rambling etc. I tried to explain the best I could.

classyc

You know when Victoria got married and Lydia decided to take her wedding dress out (2 years later). Also decided to contact the company that gifted her wedding dress to make a collab (2 years later) and also decided to make a video of her wedding (2 years later)...

Well, Victoria is decorating her new house. Then is time for Lydia to start to re-decorate her house as well. And just to be safe, she is also looking for a second house.

By the way, don't worry. Lydia is not spending her own money. The things she got are for free. She just unbox > decorate > tag > sell > repeat.

Reactions: 29

classyc

Why is she so obssesed with the wedding matter? I know about the wedding vlog she posted last week (haven't watched), but on the today's vlog:

- She started the vlog saying she was going to get spray tan. And had to mention will be with the same girl that made her spay tan for her wedding!!!!!. 😲
- She started to try on some PJs and when tried on the white one she said it makes her feel very "bridal"!!!!. And makes her want to get married again!!!. 😮
- She cried on the meet up event cause there was so much love and reminds her to her wedding!!!. 😮

😧😲😮

Victoria's wedding definetly affected her on a very bad (crazy) way.

• Wow
  • Sick

Missy fuzzy

Lydia. Why would Dior pay you for something you’re giving away for free?

Also good job team on exercising our rights as consumers and reporting her sorry ass to the relevant regulatory bodies! Although now she’s made it even more confusing by doing this:

I wanted to see what was the initial comment which sparked so many replies, so I went to the comment section of hey vlog to see it. While I was reading all the comments on her new vlog I came across a few that I wanted to share with you guys.

This one is from a deluded follower who thinks Lydia is a hard worker!!
IMG_20191025_102428_806.jpg

This one is from a follower who still loves Lydia but seems to realize there is something wrong with her
IMG_20191025_102356_036.jpg

This comment is from a follower who has started to see the light
IMG_20191025_102554_227.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
I have been reading the posts on here for a while and totally agree with what you guys say.

On a personal note it really annoys me how she never gives anything back. I have just watched a Sophie Shohet video and she has commented on most of the items how to get them reduced via a code or re-registering on a website, I have noticed Claire Channel gives tips as to how to save money buying luxury. However Lydia offers very little and in the rare instances there is a code it is because she is getting paid.

Also, I find it strange she is trying to get viewers to buy creams at £520 per pot but she is also flogging stuff from Nasty Girl. There is nothing wrong with either but I feel she would be more relatable if she had her own identity and integrity in respect of the items she is trying to influence people to buy.

Sorry for the rant xx

Alightened

VIP Member
No way she's paid that amount of money for a bloody basket and some fake flowers 😳😳😳. I wouldn't even give her £20 for them.
Screenshot_20191022-144306_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Awkard...

Is it possible to throw selfie-shade? Yes! Watch Chriselle Lim (Pictured left).

Lydia is trying her best to be a part of that picture with Chriselle and some other girl ... and with her bright-ass flashlight. They're not even looking into Lydia's camera.

How embarrassing for dim Lydia! 🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 1015 - NEW IN LUXURY - Lydia Elise Millen - YouTub_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Thank you.

Also, that greedy bitch must be in need of more dior or ugly pinterest furniture.
And let us not forget that a few months ago Lydia lied through her teeth saying she didn't know how many ADs were in her video or even that she could alter the number of ADs appearing, saying 'guys, I genuinely didn't know there were so many and that I could change them, I thought YT added them automatically, so from now on I'll make sure there's not as many'..... this is about 2 months after asking her viewers if they'd be happy having more Ads or would prefer them at the beginning or end, so she knows damn well where and when she puts ADs in her videos.

I also needed to say this about last nights vlog - the bit at the end when she was saying that someone that went to her meet up went outside to make a call and ended up getting mugged - I thought she was going to say how awful it must have been for her or that she helped her, or lent her a phone or something, but nope, nothing. Lydia just said 'so and so got mugged outside and they nicked her phone, but if you want to buy my PJs I'll leave a link below'! Wow, how insincere and self-absorbed can she get?!

• Wow
  • Sick

beahunny

Chatty Member
You guys are all such jealous, nitpicking, haters with nothing better to do! We should be exchanging cupcake recipes here. And OF COURSE Lydia and Ali smooched in her dressing room like this!

Just kidding. This is certainly how they kiss all of the time.

Lydia's reaction when she sees how it's very accurate.

• Haha
  • Sick

missstarlight

Lydia said this about her getting more emotional in her latest vlog...
'You know when you walk into a room and everyones love is focused on you?'
That's what makes her cry a bit like what she felt like on her wedding day she said.
You know- I understand she may feel like that on her wedding day- every bride does.
But a few women who turned up to a brand launch she can't even say the name of?
Lydia, are you serious?
You didn't say 'I LOVE SEEING YOU GUYS! ALL MY STUPID FANS WHO BLINDLY FOLLOW ME.
That's how narcissistic you are. You cry because everyone is giving you love.
It's much better to feel overwhelmed and cry because YOU ARE GIVING YOUR LOVE TO OTHERS. Not that people are loving you.
Self centred a**hole.

• Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
& it takes her a week to plan a wreath? Ya gotta be joking me.
And remember folks, this is the woman that said she was so busy and stressed, and her head was constantly on the go, that her family have to contact Carrie to get any messages through to her.
So busy, so important, so stressful, such a hard job, no-one understands, so tiring, so time-consuming, such huge responsibility, such a damn hard life ....... planning a Christmas wreath for a week.......

• Haha
  • Sick

Nevi_M

She doesn't pay for Anyyythinggghhh.. in her home. She also gets work done in her home for free, or heavily discounted for a mention of the company on her social media. She doesn't actually choose what she wants or really likes because beggars can't be choosers. That is why her house looks a mess and is miss matched. She chooses from what she is allowed to choose from companies that answer her begs. She pretends she loves all the crap because she wants the Affiliate lynx $ from her followers. She then sells the crappy stuff, and gets the $$ from the rummage sales (even if its only $20 🙄) and gets more free stuff. This never ending cycle gives her content, she can't actually do anything besides scam and beg. She is actually really good at it! She's Laughing her boney ass all the way to the bank.

So, Mrs. Martha Millen (sometimes Gordon) Stewart can't hang wreaths or pictures, move around her own furniture, or even put a duvet cover on her own bed is going to take a decorating class? Is she going to bring along Carrie and Ali to do the work for her? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Rondoodle

VIP Member
The thing with Lydia is that she rarely seems to book repeat business. Remember Mappin and Webb. Remember her live with Charlotte Tilbury. Nars seem to have given up on her. She's banging on again about poor sleep so I'm sure Bose won't be returning. She hardly ever promoted that ByTerry product that she was the 'face' of. They seem to come back but I'm sure even they will cotton on! The list just goes on and on...

She just comes across so badly. So disingenuous and boastful. So lacking in humility. Such a humble brag. The only people that lap it up are people that aspire to be her. Wannabe influencers. A few may purchase from her links but I'd say most comment and re-post her shit to get noticed themselves. I do wonder how much working with her actually translates into sales. Because that's the point isn't it. Brands aren't reaching out to influencers for any other reason that to increase their sales and profit. And the fact that she doesn't seem to get long deals with anyone speaks volumes.

beahunny

Chatty Member
I am easily amused today. These are cracking me up. If anyone wants to use one as their avatar, please do.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jesus FUCKING CHRIST CAWIEE STOP WITH THE FUCKING SOUND EFFECTS ITS NOT CUTE OR FUNNY!!

The 4 year old lispy voices have to stop. It’s creepy and it’s making me very uncomfortable. 🤣

A 39 minutes Intimissimi Advertisement...,within the first few minutes of the freebie haul, as she’s admiring herself in the camera.....“I wonder if I could get this in black“ always on the beg.
prances around in 270 quid worth of... pajamas, fucking pajamas!

she bangs on about how warm the fabric keeps her... gets in the car... ITS BLOODY FREEZING!!

More clips of Lumi avoiding her 😂 but a special segment (for tattles benefit since she was called out on here) when she thanks lumi for bringing in 3 mice 😂😂

good karma = a jacket was delivered before she went to London 🙄

”a week in London“ = 3 days,

ali looks dreadful.

that is all 😂😂

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Don’t be too hard on GutterGossip, the bipolar gossip site,
there are some FACTS posted there....

9F3E8446-EB2A-4D17-BD96-EF7707C13C87.jpeg

GG is in fact.... always fucking down.

(side note to our gg friends, I am not making fun of metal illness, bipolar disorder , the Holocaust, a cat, gay people or Turkish men
or...... all the things that offend the snowflakes)

• Haha