Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadameS

Chatty Member
Hello, newbie here. I'm so glad I found this site, and have seen the light about Lydia! She's just lies and fakery, and I'm just waiting for it to all backfire spectacularly.

Garden?....Garden?????........It's a Fucking Yard!!!!!!!! Jesus Fucking H Christ she's so God Damed Dim.
We don't call them yards in the UK, we call them gardens, no matter how small 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Chick_pea

I was like, “garden”? What garden?

And did you catch the reference to her old house? The one that everyone liked....

She’s got to miss that house. Life was simpler then as she could focus on content and recurring partnerships...and had Ali to edit her into a likeable package! It was close to the train station, that park and pond, and her friends were closer by. I recall the worst anyone said about the old house was that it was all decorated in grey. But it actually was so light and airy and bright, and looked minimalistic in a pretty way.

Now she’s got a massive mortgage that she’s frantically trying to pay off before her influenza bubble bursts, all because she was jealous of Chavette’s big house before they fell out.

And still no actual garden. Maybe she can beg a landscaping company to install one!

Yes but this house is more expensive!! She just loves reminding people how amazing it is at any opportunity. How it’s a dream!

I mean I’m looking forward to my dream house flooding and a constant parade of mice. Oh and please may I have a walk in that lets in the beautiful light to sun bleach my clothing just a little. And I really look forward to telling people it’s in a different suburb/area just so it sounds a little more posh. Can’t wait to live my best life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lydia making more instagram accounts is just dumb. She isn't getting new followers, she is just getting the same followers on multiple accounts to appear as if they are different.
Ali marrying her had to have been 10000 percent just a business idea, they seem to be two completely different people with different morals and ethics and those are kinda key in a happy healthy marriage.
Lydia is also losing her shit lately. She's going to alienate her frenemy Vic and I think she is actually not really that liked by anyone in the youtube/influencer/fashion community and i don't necessarily think its because of competition with jobs contracts etc. I think its because she is a brat, a doorknob, a copy cat, uncreative and just plain awful..I don't necessarily blame them for not liking her.
Lydia is so on the fast track to career failure and a mental breakdown and it may just be the most interesting thing to watch currently. She clearly is holding onto this fake persona that she wants to have and isn't all that concerned with her career longevity as when most are failing they take a look at criticism and figure out what to do to change and better. Lydiot just deletes all he criticism so its no wonder.

Lenusi87

I hate hate hate to admit how this dumb B**** makes me feel bad about my body.

Sorry, but hi everyone. Newbie here!
I am tired of the way this bimbo talks about her body.
It's alway like the "sizing is way off", "Oh this used to be tighter",
"losing weight due to missing lynx".
Does it not bring negative thoughts about your body?
And I think she feeds off of this insecurity, that she brings about wrt her body.

Am I just the one who feels this way? 😖
If I had a nickle for every time I heard a skinny woman complain about her body.. 🙄🙄🙄 i.e. fishing for compliments..
I'm skinny and I think it's tacky to ever comment in public about the appearance of your body or anyone else's. Anyone who mentions their body in a conversation with me I just change the subject.
Babe, as long as you are healthy, your body is perfect.

• Heart

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Lydia's new IG – 5 Accounts and counting. Truly, the gift that keeps giving...

If this greaseball slicks back that Gollum hair behind those elfling ears one-more-fucking-time. 🤦‍♀️ :LOL: :sneaky:

Between her and Ali they have 5 Instagram accounts: Hers, His, Lumi's, Home, and the new unedited Eye-fuck Diaries. Lydia's working hard to look like she has a much larger following than she actually does.

ezgif-1-cc05e5566822.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Ali: *Low-key Annoyed With Lydia's Endless Home Overhauls*

Same.

Lydia: Wha, wha, wha, quack, quack...
Ali: "Cool story bro." 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Apparently, Lydia can't let Claire have her De Beers Moment Either...

@Lola Faith, you were right. Claire is definitely shading Lydiot. Claire partnered with De Beers in Dec. 2017 and Lydia's attempting to steal her thunder, as per her single white female 'Wedding Vlog'.

View attachment 48953View attachment 48954
Absolutely, Lydia is running scared. She has no new content ideas and is only friends with Vic because she can quiz her about what she’s up to, copy her or pinch ideas. She is using Vics connection and bookings made through Gleam to steal ideas. And to say she must stop saying no to bookings is utter rubbish. “YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED’ we’re not stupid. Lydia is getting desperate. Proof with her latest vlog. What the hell was that! Saying she has meetings with Jimmy Choo! Wheres the video proof? I don’t believe her. It’s all lies. She uses people to get what she wants regardless of the consequences and doesn’t care who she hurts along the way. It’s all about money. That’s what she sees as being successful.

• Heart

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
The fact that Lydiot calls her Husband and work-for-hire-Bestie "Idiots" is just absurd.

Joking or not. What we say in jest is often laced with a ton of truth. That dim woman is so repugnant. I don't know how any self-respecting intelligent being can stand to be around her for more than two seconds. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

missstarlight

Some women are too obsessed with designer labels because it's a way for them to display their wealth and say- I'm better than you.
I've seen women wear designer on designer and look completely OTT and silly.
I think being classy isn't all about wearing the most expensive pieces of clothing and accessories together- it's all about simplicity, the understated look and the 'I didn't try too hard' type of look.
Lydia always looks like a villain in her clothes- I think it's the hard look on her face that makes her look like a villain if that makes sense.
She looks harsh.
The more she wears designer pieces, the more intimidating she looks and not because she's confident, it's because she's too much. Too overbearing (even with her attitude towards people)
I guess, her clothing choices mirror what she feels inside.
She can try and be adorable with her fake giggles but she just isn't likeable anymore.
People who watch her- majority of people who watch her are I'm sure only hate watching.

• Heart

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Carrie is making me cringe so much with her baby talk when she's talking to Lydia.
She sounds like she's babysitting. She is I guess...
I also don't get the joke with her calling Lydia- 'MILLEN'
She's technically MILLEN-GORDON. or GORDON.
With how manly Lydia is now, I guess 'GORDON' will suit her more.
It's stuck now she's been calling her it for so long. Carrie believes it sounds boarding school-esque...she seems preoccupied with coming across as a middle class country bumpkin bridget jones woman child. So many of her words/sayings are (in an equally irritating phrase she'd use) utter twat-waffle.

• Haha

Lidiator

H&M took Victoria to Rome to celebrate their project🖤. Tamara was invited too, but had to give it a miss as she had, according to her stories, job in Berlin on a same day. Next thing, Lidl plasters 13 stories letting us know what she purchased in H&M. Coincidence?
Sure it is, just like remembering to post your wedding content two years later! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23

beahunny

Chatty Member
I don't really get why she isn't a darling of the high end brands either.
She isn't professional and she doesn't produce timely results. She doesn't have management. She isn't part of a network. She is a total pain in the ass to book as an individual contributor PLUS she is an actual pain in the ass as a human being.

Why would the high end brands book that? They can book many people who are actually professional business people through the networks like Gleam. Hell yes they see what we see. That's why people with half the audience of Lydia get more deals than her. She is a mess.

But Lydia gets double the views of a Tamara (who I discovered through you ladies), Lydia has a big following..... I don't really get it.
Tamara is more of an Instagram contributor. Tamara openly doesn't prioritize her youtube content. Her instagram is her main focus.

where she’ll go into her next career...most likely selling coaching packages to would-be influenzas.
You are adorable! You think Lydia has a plan? Also you think she could coach someone? She couldn't coach someone to get wet in a shower.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

avabella

VIP Member
Life would be so much easier if what? Restoration hardware just gifted you it?

What was she going to say?

• Haha
  • Angry

Flix16

Please don’t anyone feel negatively about their own bodies looking at Lidil.
She is not healthy and not attractive.
She should be publicly slapped everytime she makes a comment about her weight, size or general “skinny” appearance. Feeding into the insecurity of young and impressionable people who are fed the bullshit that looking anorexic is the dream.
If it wasn’t for her bobble head and big conk, pretty sure she’d be blown away into the sky.

• Haha

missstarlight

Omg her contour!!! Her harsh contour!!!! Looks like poo smudged on her face. The beautiful Asian women around her with their natural makeup make Lydia look like waxwork.

I really don’t know why Lydia chooses to act all goofy with Carrie and act like a kid in this vlog when she’s trying to promote a so called luxe brand. I just really don’t get Lydia. Nothing about her is aspirational. She is acting like an idiot in this vlog. She has lost the plot. Her playing with her panties. I think she might have been high on something when she filmed all this.

Last edited:
  • Wow