Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GOOD.
MORNING.
EVERYONE.
(Apologies for that, but I couldn't resist)
I said this in my head In her voice šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Welcome šŸ™‚šŸ™‚ weā€™re glad to have you on board!!! šŸ¤“

All Sweetie.... what are you doing šŸ¤£
And can you please upload to tiktok soon or Iā€™m deleting that damn app. Iā€™m still number one fan but donā€™t play with me Aldi šŸ¤Ø

9014C79E-F09A-43D1-806B-A33752EF8ED0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does lidl know what Ā« substainable Ā» means? I am not sure that her little mind would ever be able to understand let alone put into practice.
For one such an enormous house foe two is off! A fire place burning wood and polluting is off.
Fast fashion is off. Big Gready cars are off.ā€¦ and the list is long and never ending!! Dick

Ā« the ability to be sustained, supported, upheld, or confirmed. Environmental Science. the quality of not being harmful to the environment or depleting natural resources, and thereby supporting long-term ecological balance Ā»

Reactions: 15
Hello, newbie here. I'm so glad I found this site, and have seen the light about Lydia! She's just lies and fakery, and I'm just waiting for it to all backfire spectacularly.

We don't call them yards in the UK, we call them gardens, no matter how small šŸ™ˆ
Welcome x

I have been reading the posts on here for a while and totally agree with what you guys say.

On a personal note it really annoys me how she never gives anything back. I have just watched a Sophie Shohet video and she has commented on most of the items how to get them reduced via a code or re-registering on a website, I have noticed Claire Channel gives tips as to how to save money buying luxury. However Lydia offers very little and in the rare instances there is a code it is because she is getting paid.

Also, I find it strange she is trying to get viewers to buy creams at Ā£520 per pot but she is also flogging stuff from Nasty Girl. There is nothing wrong with either but I feel she would be more relatable if she had her own identity and integrity in respect of the items she is trying to influence people to buy.

Sorry for the rant xx
Itā€™s all about creating the image. She wants to come across as a successful person and for her thatā€™s trying to making us believe she has lots us money. She measures success solely on the amount of money and not on the amount of happiness and love she has around her (hence the lack of friends). Silly girl! Sheā€™ll learn one day that life can throw some tit things at you and lets she how money helps her then.

I am sorry, but I must repeat something I have said 10 thousand times.
Lydia Elise Millen is NOT a CONTENT CREATOR!
She is an INFLUENCER!
She doesn't create crap! She doesn't have creative bone in her body. She doesn't have a single original idea.
She just copies what she sees on pinterest or copies what she sees in others homes or on their instagram.

Lydia is no more than an INFLUENCER! if she wasn't an influencer she wouldn't affiliate lynx everything! She uses affiliate lynx in order to influence someone to buy whatever her mouth is spewing. She is no more than a sales person.
Now Lydia Elise Millen likes to say she is a content creator because to her influencer has a negative connotation and doesn't sound posh. But do not get the two confused. She is an influencer.
There are other content creators on youtube that I will give them that title along with the influencer title, as they are creative, imaginative, and do have that creative sense in their homes and style.

But Again, LYDIA ELISE MILLEN IS NOT A CONTENT CREATOR!

well said.
[/
1572106154809.gif
WTF does this mean! Too many fingers in too many pies. Weā€™re already confused with her lack of consistent videos, number of IG accounts , blogs and now this! Where they hell is she going with it?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Is that her brother who custom built his own houseā€™s company? From her ā€œMeet any Family/Building A House/New Kittenā€™s Nameā€ vlog from Fall 2017 (otherwise known as her first truly obviously painfully boring vlog...the shape of things to come).

Wait!!!!! Could she be promoting her brotherā€™s company because....sheā€™s angling for work as their on-staff interior designer after the money dries up from her influenza gigs?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait!!!!! Could she be promoting her brotherā€™s company because....sheā€™s angling for work as their on-staff interior designer after the money dries up from her influenza gigs?

Wasn't her sister-in-law helping her with interior design when they first moved to the bungalow? Before the Christmas Tree woman took over?

Reactions: 12
Could this be any more obvious as BEG for freebies? Tagging the company and giving them endless items to choose from to send her! I don't know how the majority of her followers don't see it.
She actually makes me want to vomit with her greediness

• Haha
  • Sick
When Lydia sees her brother Vince Millen, who she never speaks of, could potentially be about to make some money...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wasn't her sister-in-law helping her with interior design when they first moved to the bungalow? Before the Christmas Tree woman took over?
Her SIL Lucy is listed on LinkedIn as an Interior Designer. Thatā€™s who she was using I think before Christmas Tree woman Sarah took over, which is why she may be angling for a design position there.

Reactions: 10
What ever happened to the Christmas tree woman, she seemed to drop her like a hot potato once the decorations were up

Reactions: 13
Could this be any more obvious as BEG for freebies? Tagging the company and giving them endless items to choose from to send her! I don't know how the majority of her followers don't see it.
It all a Lux Deco advert, but she hasn't used #Ad on every story. Classic Lydia.

Reactions: 4
It all a Lux Deco advert, but she hasn't used #Ad on every story. Classic Lydia.
See this ad is where Iā€™m confused,
Iā€™m assuming sheā€™s now bagged a freebie but in actual fact sheā€™s putting ā€œadā€ instead of ā€œaffiliate lynxā€ ??
So how are we supposed to know when itā€™s an ad and when is she getting money from other peopleā€™s purchases

Reactions: 8
See this ad is where Iā€™m confused,
Iā€™m assuming sheā€™s now bagged a freebie but in actual fact sheā€™s putting ā€œadā€ instead of ā€œaffiliate lynxā€ ??
So how are we supposed to know when itā€™s an ad and when is she getting money from other peopleā€™s purchases
Right??
Is it really that hard for her to type both.....i mean affiliate lynx are basically like her making commission. so its basically like her job.. so it basically is her responsibility for her to write both Ad and Affiliate Lynx...
and heck she can even throw in a *I've worked with this company previously or *I am hoping this company notices me

Reactions: 9
What ever happened to the Christmas tree woman, she seemed to drop her like a hot potato once the decorations were up
well she doesn't need her now because Lydia herself is now an expert interior designer of course. Also why would she keep using someone she has to actually pay?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.