Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sponsored by LUISAVIAROMA Discount Vouchers 🤷‍♀️

Lydiot can't fix her escalator teeth, much less pay for a $3k blazer. 🤷‍♀️ ;) #giftedasfuck #freeinexchangeforcontent

FireShot Capture 957 - WHAT I WORE & DID AT HOME - Lydia Elise Mill_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Lydia: Tattle Life said It looks like I've got a little bit of a bald patch. 🤷‍♀️ [26:35]

FireShot Capture 958 - WHAT I WORE & DID AT HOME - Lydia Elise Mill_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Lydia's Mindless Minions Live at Intimissimi x Lydia Elise Millen Shopping Event (all 40 of them)...

Not as big of a turnout as Intimissimi probably hoped. :sneaky: I spy no more than 40 people. So literally, they paid this embicile to put 40 people in a store when a simple email blast to their list with an in-store incentive would have driven more sales that day than Lydiot.

Dumb influenzas, and even dumber brands.

vpIOqof.gif

FireShot Capture 959 - WHAT I WORE & DID AT HOME - Lydia Elise Mill_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

FireShot Capture 960 - WHAT I WORE & DID AT HOME - Lydia Elise Mill_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

FireShot Capture 961 - WHAT I WORE & DID AT HOME - Lydia Elise Mill_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Lydiot can't fix her escalator teeth, much less pay for a $3k blazer. 🤷‍♀️ ;) #giftedasfuck #freeinexchangeforcontent

View attachment 49636

Lydia: Tattle Life said It looks like I've got a little bit of a bald patch. 🤷‍♀️ [26:35]

View attachment 49639

Lydia's Mindless Minions Live at Intimissimi x Lydia Elise Millen Shopping Event (all 40 of them)...

Not as big of a turnout as Intimissimi probably hoped. :sneaky: I spy no more than 40 people. So literally, they paid this embicile to put 40 people in a store when a simple email blast to their list with an in-store incentive would have driven more sales that day than Lydiot.

View attachment 49644

View attachment 49640

View attachment 49641

View attachment 49642
We have a bigger turnout at a casual family bbq 😅 and that’s just immediate family!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The sad part about the Intimissimi meet up is the guy asked how many people have been to the store before and it seemed like most had. So I wonder realistically how many people went to see Lydia specifically. I feel like the people that showed up were probably on an email list and just went for the free champagne and live locally anyway so it's not like it's too out of the way.

Reactions: 16
Wonder if aldi is sick? Battling cancer or something serious? He appears to be sick with something based purely on his appearance

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Lydia: Twinning!... It's the team uniform.

Victoria: I feel like we need a hashtag name...

Lydia: Because we do things the same all the time I copy Victoria all the time.

Meanwhile, Victoria's still slumming it with Lydiot her new beggar bae. 🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 965 - STARTING MY CLOSET AND NEW HOMEWARE AND FURN_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Reactions: 9
I seriously can’t see how you guys find scarrie pretty. Like where and how? Her creepy eyes? Her huge nose? Her strange child adult face? I don’t get it. She looks so worn out.

Dear god [emoji2962] Lidl is even uglier than I thought!! Why doesn’t she get a nose job? She is so hard and masculine! I’m in shock of how bad she looks. I knew she was feral looking but the reality is much much worse [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
Farkn hell

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

View attachment 49636

[ATTACH type="full" alt="FireShot Capture 958 - WHAT I WORE & DID AT HOME - Lydia Elise Mill_ -

View attachment 49644

View attachment 49640

View attachment 49641

View attachment 49642
[/QUOT
I do not understand people actually paying to see a NO-BODY. ☹

Reactions: 5
So now, Lydia's a self-proclaimed Boujie witch. 🤦‍♀️ Methinks she spelled Beggar wrong. 😏 #PressService

View attachment 49599View attachment 49612
I swear if she mentions her wedding one more time im gonna have a panic attack hahahaha
She's associating everything to her wedding revival saga. Next up she'll be walking down the street, will notice the sky and be like 'OMG, there was totally a sky present on my wedding day toooo! '

• Haha
I seriously can’t see how you guys find scarrie pretty. Like where and how? Her creepy eyes? Her huge nose? Her strange child adult face? I don’t get it. She looks so worn out.

Dear god [emoji2962] Lidl is even uglier than I thought!! Why doesn’t she get a nose job? She is so hard and masculine! I’m in shock of how bad she looks. I knew she was feral looking but the reality is much much worse [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
Farkn hell

It always shocks me to see her “contour”. Does she not look back at photos? Looks like a mud streak across her face. YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG!!

I love that you’ve made that image your avatar 😂 May we never forget 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Catching up on her Vlog this morning, the wedding OBSESSION continues.

So far we have had,

“I’m going into London this week and staying in the Hotel where I had my Hen Do,” - after no previous mention of her Hen Do for 2 years.

“These white pyjamas make me want to get married again.” - erm...why?? They’re PYJAMAS.

My eyes have roiled back so far into my head that I’m having to write this blind, so apologies for any typos.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It always shocks me to see her “contour”. Does she not look back at photos? Looks like a mud streak across her face. YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG!!

I love that you’ve made that image your avatar [emoji23] May we never forget [emoji13]

Haha I wouldn’t want lidl to ever forget that orange moment in time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FFS how do ads work on YT. Tried to hate watch her latest vlog but between the pre-video ad and the ones in the actual video...I counted 8!!! How does that work?

Farkn hell

I wouldn't say Carrie is gorgeous, but I think she is cute (if you completely ignore her acting like a patronizing child-grandma and her clothing choices which make her look like a murderous doll). I think what makes her pretty is the haircolor and hair length which now finally suits her very well and the pretty milky skin tone which makes her look fresh (as opposed to all these oompa lumpas nowadays). You know how some people even if they don't have the most symmetric face or the classic beauty look still look pretty? I think that would be her, I think she looks young and fresh for her age. Most of the time she does look super frizzy and isn't dolled up and in photos she looks like a crazy person because she doesn't smile with her eyes. You probably have a friend like that (I know I do) who looks like a serial killer in photos cause she tries to pose and only smiles with her mouth? Its really creepy.

But I don't find her anything special in videos or photos simply because she is always a mess or acts very offputting. But in that "wedding" photo, I thought she literally looked smoking hot! The dress fits her beautifully, her body looks sexy and her hair looks great against her skin and dress color. Maybe also because Lydia was in a very unflattering pose with the orange tan and we can see just how much weight she has actually lost. They used to be the same built and Carrie is very slim already. Lydia, stop with the exercising please, there is no need to compete with Victoria on this front because she looks unhealthy and it's not about the weight at all, it's just that Leonie has the model look and you don't (but neither does Victoria, so don't worry, and there's nothing wrong with that cause viewers want relatable people).

Anyway, I digress. I should be working on a deadline, hence why my rambling on here :oops:

But to comment on the photo of Lydia with the blazer in hands - if that isn't the best photo to define a "GREEDY WITCH" then I don't know what is! Her personallity has ruined her looks completely. Either that or Ali really did photoshop everything down to a dot a few years ago. Probably both.

I swear if she mentions her wedding one more time im gonna have a panic attack hahahaha
She's associating everything to her wedding revival saga. Next up she'll be walking down the street, will notice the sky and be like 'OMG, there was totally a sky present on my wedding day toooo! '
Even the cake mysteriously made a random comeback this month too.

• Haha
  • Wow
FFS how do ads work on YT. Tried to hate watch her latest vlog but between the pre-video ad and the ones in the actual video...I counted 8!!! How does that work?
That works by the uploader (in this case lidl) selecting that YouTube advertisers can run 8 ads during her YouTube video. It’s her choice too if ads are to run at the beginning, during and at the end of their video. More ads = more money. More chances of people clicking on the ads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.