Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember we might be getting her uncut wedding video on their anniversary 😂😂

Vlogmas with the unhinged MG’s...featuring their wedding...from 2 years ago 😂
I remember her saying Ali got extremely drunk. Says it all really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Carrie irritates the crap out of me but I am proud of her for keeping her lips natural & not being influenced by her mates filler addiction #shesseenthatshitupclose
Let's all comment on both posts how pretty, natural and fresh faced Cawie is. She can't delete those comments without looking like a raving birch (even though we know she is) but it'll get under her skin 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I might give Uglydia too much credit but what if this whole wedding thing is in preparation to her next "adventure" as wedding guru? Obviously there's too much work to do as an actual wedding planner so she would just sit on her orange flat ass pretending to know what to do and yelling at an army or Carries who do the actual work.
Or maybe I'm just giving her the century's idea as well as a lifeboat from her sinking career :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Those teeth are the one reason why I believe that money is hard to find, well the boobs too.The teeth would cost about £5000 but over 2 years, so that is pretty little every month.
As far as the boobs go, she will be obliged to have them replaced and the ten year mark can’t be far off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might give Uglydia too much credit but what if this whole wedding thing is in preparation to her next "adventure" as wedding guru? Obviously there's too much work to do as an actual wedding planner so she would just sit on her orange flat ass pretending to know what to do and yelling at an army or Carries who do the actual work.
Or maybe I'm just giving her the century's idea as well as a lifeboat from her sinking career :sneaky:
Yep you definitely just gave her the idea

Reactions: 4
Those teeth are the one reason why I believe that money is hard to find, well the boobs too.The teeth would cost about £5000 but over 2 years, so that is pretty little every month.
As far as the boobs go, she will be obliged to have them replaced and the ten year mark can’t be far off!!
I think in the video that discusses what cosmetic procedures she’s had done (published 2016?) i think she mentioned that she had her breast enlargement in her early 20s so yeah, boob MOT is due. Maybe her surgeon will recommend a softer implant.

Reactions: 7
A few days when she filmed today's vlog:

Yesterday:

You really shouldn't promote skin products Lydia. Or any product.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Welcome to another lazy, subpar, and out-of-focus vlog

That and her crappy camera. I stopped in her latest vlog - 2 minutes in. This dim woman can't even be bothered to fix the autofocus on her camera – and it's an Intimissimi Ad –– for crying out loud. She's a lazy, unprofessional nutbag. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Yesterday:

She is actually a liability and dangerous. Skin care is serious business and you can’t go spending thousands on crap that will create havoc.
Give it to me and the reaction will be instantaneous, redness , itching, spots… expensive or not. It ends up on my feet!!

Welcome to another lazy, subpar, and out-of-focus vlog

That and her crappy camera. I stopped in her latest vlog - 2 minutes in. This dim woman can't even be bothered to fix the autofocus on her camera – and it's an Intimissimi Ad for crying out loud. She's a lazy, unprofessional nutbag. 🤦‍♀️
Sorry but didn’t watch, enough adverts on tv and intimissimessy is not for me, uncomfortable and not flattering. Tried on a silk push me up oh dear , hell it was so uncomfortable High rise at the back, straps all to thin …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Yesterday:

how do the sheep not see she tells lie after lie...
A few weeks ago she was linking retinol and EA drops and saying they had transformed her skin 🤷‍♀️ She had mentioned a reaction to a product she’d used a few weeks before that, now we have another reaction and another miracle cream...

There are so many layers of crap on her face god knows what’s doing what at this point!

Reactions: 15
Seriously, she is lifting her one leg, more than my dog when he is out for a wee.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, charming orange with contour fail.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.