Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well she doesn't need her now because Lydia herself is now an expert interior designer of course. Also why would she keep using someone she has to actually pay?
Lydl still stalks the tree decorator on insta..so I guess the poor lady doesn't want to return to the bungalow...can't imagine why not?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It gets better. Lidl’s poor brother will rue the day he let her “promote” his building company: her minions think it’s her company; the least sustainable consumer ever. The comments section is getting hijacked by LEMmings. More from the wearemillen IG....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They idiots who look up to her are gonna flood his page 🤣🤣🤣

can we get “we are millen” into the new thread title some how 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does lidl know what « substainable » means? I am not sure that her little mind would ever be able to understand let alone put into practice.
For one such an enormous house foe two is off! A fire place burning wood and polluting is off.
Fast fashion is off. Big Gready cars are off.… and the list is long and never ending!! Dick

« the ability to be sustained, supported, upheld, or confirmed. Environmental Science. the quality of not being harmful to the environment or depleting natural resources, and thereby supporting long-term ecological balance »
Exactly why I prefer to get second hand stuff now, feels a lot better personally bringing perhaps at times new life into something or just giving it yeah another use whatever. OK maybe that makes me sound a tad bit smug but hey lol

Reactions: 9
Lydia get your ass off Tattle... but thanks for the explanation 🤣

View attachment 52389

Also... who cares? Lydia? Does this mean we should be stressed out with you? Because you have to do your job? Do you think this has any sort of impact on me? I don't care if you interpret doing your basic job as you doing "more work". WTF no sweat off my back. STFU about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also... who cares? Lydia? Does this mean we should be stressed out with you? Because you have to do your job? Do you think this has any sort of impact on me? I don't care if you interpret doing your basic job as you doing "more work". WTF no sweat off my back. STFU about it.
shes tit scared of being pulled up on it again.... should have told the truth from the start Lidl. 🤷‍♀️
#afflink #ad
#afflink #gifted #ad

that would cut out the pointless babble.

Reactions: 16
Has Ali been taking contouring tips from Lydiot🤣🤣, it looks like he has🤔. Although, it's slightly better than when she contours her face😏
Screenshot_20191027-133013_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
shes tit scared of being pulled up on it again.... should have told the truth from the start Lidl. 🤷‍♀️
#afflink #ad
#afflink #gifted #ad

that would cut out the pointless babble.
It's actually hilarious that she thinks being forced to label everything she posts as "Ad" is some sort of burden. It is the TRUTH. Anyone who knows anything about this woman knows that she would feature designer labeled oxygen on her youtube channel if she could get paid for it. EVERYTHING she features on her youtube or instagram is an "ad". She would NEVER mention it if she was not getting some sort of payment for it. All people who come across her social media should have no doubt about this.

Reactions: 18
Those insta stories of the bar crawl- loves herself sooo much! She always seems most comfy when she’s on the lash! I suppose it’s back to her Ibiza party girl days. And those boobs look ridiculous in the side view of her in that top! Like two big melons attached to her! (No I’m not jealous Lidl - I have fake boobs too, but at least mine don’t look like that!)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has Ali been taking contouring tips from Lydiot🤣🤣, it looks like he has🤔. Although, it's slightly better than when she contours her's😏
View attachment 52398

and i'm really disappointed by her look. i mean what is that. i expected more. i personally think it doesn't look good or cool at all.

Those insta stories of the bar crawl- loves herself sooo much! She always seems most comfy when she’s on the lash! I suppose it’s back to her Ibiza party girl days. And those boobs look ridiculous in the side view of her in that top! Like two big melons attached to her! (No I’m not jealous Lidl - I have fake boobs too, but at least mine don’t look like that!)
but the way she "dances" or moves is just embarrassing to me 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Glad she got some use out of the NastyGal freebies.....
Let’s hope that brand learned a lesson there.

Reactions: 10
She looks like in her old "Sex it up" - blog posts days...:oops:.
Her contour looks EXACTLY the same when she is "dressing up". Horrible, dirty and harsh. Also, quick question, I thought she danced in Ibiza? I don't know what she was doing in that clip, but I wouldn't call it dancing... :unsure: Super awkward and stiff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.