Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

del_sui

Please don't compare yourself to Lydia's highly-edited images.

Lydia is highly triggered by her weight. Remember: She started as a self-proclaimed "health and fitness" blogger. She spends a lot of time editing her photos (and eye-fucking herself) which is often a sign of someone struggling with extreme body dissatisfaction.

Take a good hard look at the person that's triggering those thoughts. From the horse's mouth, Lydia has written:

View attachment 50647

View attachment 50649

She wants a BIG PUBLIC pat on the back for losing weight. 🤷‍♀️

Unfollow her and people who either trigger you or just make you feel bad about yourself. It’s really easy and helps create a feed full of positive women that can inspire you.

I follow body-positive women online that are uplifting and don't obsess about their weight, Lydia is not one of them. She seems to call attention to her weight every chance she gets because she has deeply-rooted confidence issues (which she has mentioned before). I can see how it can be a negative influence on others –– especially impressionable young girls.

Thanks everyone and specifically @Gemma_NYC !!!
You wouldn't realize how liberating it is to hear this from someone else, just as a reassurance that it's not your own mind
playing games with you .
For days together I used to be upset after watching this vile woman, complain about how her gymshark clothes just got looser,
whilst showing pictures of her eating sandwiches(gf, ofcourse!) , asparagus and avocados and running miles even when sick.
And I was trying hard to lose a couple of pounds doing the same things but to no avail.My arms just grew muscular and bigger
where as she flaunts her tiny twigs frolicking around pumpkin patches
It was my husband who pointed it out one day saying "If that was what I was aspiring to be by losing weight then he might as well get used to sleeping next to a scarecrow who resembled Lord Voldemort" .
Thats when I did realize that the way I feel had everything to do with her and her insecurity projected onto me.
Its not easy but I am trying to escape her "body issues"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

langwidere

Wonder if aldi is sick? Battling cancer or something serious? He appears to be sick with something based purely on his appearance
Yeah, he’s got a tumour. He’s had it for a while now. So long in fact that he’s named it...Lydia. I hear it’s terminal but I think if he cuts it out and runs for the hills, he might live yet! After all, he’s got nine devoted members of his to-be rave thread to nurse him back to health...I believe in you Ali! You can beat this!

• Haha

zarathustra

Can we all just please pay attention to the fact that this is a Cle de peau video shoot vlog, and she manages to somehow..
god knows how...put Dior in her thumbnail???
At this point Dior is really never gonna hire you lydia, whatever advertisement they could ever get from you, they are getting for free by not hiring you and *actually* being hard to get.

• Haha

beahunny

Chatty Member
Can we all just please pay attention to the fact that this is a Cle de peau video shoot vlog, and she manages to somehow..
god knows how...put Dior in her thumbnail???
At this point Dior is really never gonna hire you lydia, whatever advertisement they could ever get from you, they are getting for free by not hiring you and *actually* being hard to get.
She devalues the brand! They don't want her "advertising" them. If Dior even notices her, this is their reaction

• Haha

Jessica.d

So I follow daily and agree completely what every one says about "miss look at me" but I have a question.

On her latest post (her hallway, you know where shes sat watching her minion and husband put pictures up (also surely that's something she should be helping him with, he may as well of married cawwiiee).

So back my original question, shes wrote that her carpets are a PR product. So does that mean it was free?? If yes, what does the company get from giving someone free carpets??? There was no video about the laying process, why she chose that exact one and how its wearing with day to day use. Why do companies hand out free items for nothing in return?

avabella

VIP Member
The stupid tweets and captions she writes... fucking giveaway of her character. What’s in someone’s heart comes out of her mouth.

Calculative, arrogant prickView attachment 49386

'Carrie's bag - best friend loan' - what a complete and utter cow.

And her face when she's looking at Carrie screams 'I'm better than you'.

You're not Lidl, you're really not.

• Sick
Is this the latest influencer trend?
Did Ali find his in the end?
...Thats called life sweetie! Everyone has to pay for overweight bags. Everyone has to wait in a security line. Everyone sometimes leaves there stuff in the back of a car and sometimes doesn't get it back. The difference is Everyone doesn't blast it on social media to the world to get sympathy and pity.

What is wrong with these influencers that make them think they are so high and mighty and above the normal human life and normal life situations??

Reactions: 22

Cherrymama

Since she was not invited to the LV dinner... does that mean Lydia is going shove her LV love down our throats in the next couple of insta stories hehehe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Brunette_

Chatty Member
SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!

SHE FARTED AGAIN @39:08 IN THIS VLOG!
They now add this sound effect purposefully to make us believe they did it before “aaaaall the time”, and that was not a fart back in that car.

P.S. I never watch her anymore, and only seldomly pop in to check out what you, ladies, are talking about. But omg how FAKE one can be[emoji32] I’ve never seen anyone’s behaviour being that forced and...crazy. And all these ITF’s signature giggles and leg kicking [emoji43] Most of the time I’m here to talk about LEM’s (lack of) business ethics. But seriously, wow, I have to say it: she is mental[emoji2286]I’m not a shrink, but at this point there is no doubt in it.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Ohhh has she had a talking to do you think?
Id put money on it that she's had a talking to from the ASA or CMA.... but of course, she would never admit that. She had to post some defensive passive aggressive post saying her way is better, but she is doing what she's told

My2cents

Chatty Member
They don’t want to admit receiving free stuff because it wouldn’t match their “affluent” lifestyle. As simple as that.
I often think, exactly what is the problem to admitting to receiving something for free, it's no secret that influencers receive free stuff I always thought that Lydia was the type to show off and brag free stuff that she doesn't have to pay for. It seems so shady pretending to spend money you actually don't and when found out they look so stupid. Just stop taking your followers for a fool Lydia.

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Nope, I think she is gifted something, doesn't declare it to tax man, sells it, and then maybe declares some of that when paying taxes
I think she is more likely to receive the gift, list it on Depop under a different name, pocket the cash and not declare it either in or out!

It's probably getting depopped under Lumi's name! Cats don't have to declare or pay tax.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
AD for nasty gal.....

I loved the colour of this..
it just DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ITS FROM NASTY GAL AT ALL it’s really nice and soft, looks super expensive“

wtf are you doing,
I’m shocked you didn’t get an electric shock from one of their cheap tops as well Lydia ,
but maybe leave that out of the paid for advertisement

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New thread!

Thanks to @dezign for the inspo!

Tattle Life here, your one and only source into the tragic, proud, difficult life of influenza Lydia Millen. Lydia's October shenanigans have reached new levels of cringeworthy! But which of her multiple IG personalities will shine on a new season thread of Single White Female #Frowwedding Envy? That's a secret we'll be happy to tell.

Who is Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon?

Lydia Millen would like you to believe she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Tragically, it was a kindly-not-so-gifted rustic wooden spoon. Another one of her Lidl lies. Don’t believe me? See for yourselves. Lucky for us, we have proof. Here's the inside track:

New to Lydia Millen's tragic influenza life? Get caught up with the threads below:

Lydia's had a tragic October start...

Lydia's been:
thanks gem!! 🤣🤣
Thread SIX!!!! Almost time for Cawiee to make her a tattle award!

I assume by vlogmas we’re gonna be close to ten, what a great way to celebrate
Christmas with the unhinged MG’s!
With a tattle award wrapped in the Dior paper discarded from Victoria’s ACTUAL Dior gift!

• Haha
Less than 24 hours later she's gained 1k Instagram followers again. Clearly buying fake followers. How tragic.

• Angry
  • Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Intimissimi x Lydia Elise Millen Shopping Event Flop –– Major Fail

The Intimissimi x Lydia event was clearly NOT a hit.

A result of choosing a brand rep that
can't be bothered to pronounce their name correctly, on numerous occasions. Lydiot finally fake-apologized about it after being called out (i.e., brand-tagged) on Twitter.

And it looks like all of 12 people showed up to this sad event. :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

Tamara K. would have been a much better choice!

Hilarious. My husband likes my matching underwear, of course he does, he is the one who prances around the house in it while she is drowning in her wedding gear😆🥳

• Haha
The ‘dancing’ and the black top cut that way showed the plastic rigid norks off from the side, no one needs to see that Lidl.

About as much rhythm as Teresa May in the fields of wheat :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

Georgeeee

VIP Member
I don’t really pay much attention to Ali but I have watched a couple of his vlogs and I just want to say that he puts so much effort in his videos and then we have Lydia who vlogs are so bland and hella boring. I don’t understand why Ali doesn’t edit her vlogs anymore because I’m pretty sure he did in the past but I could be mistaking [emoji848]
It's because he's sick of looking at her. Imagine having to sit at a computer screen & watch lydl film talking to herself all day.

• Haha
  • Sick