Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
I’m just taking time out of my busy and productive schedule of trying on my pretty linen dresses and sowing my sproutlings, to update you all. This is how BoJo must feel addressing the nation with his weekly COVID-19 updates. I’m glad he’s finally had the sense to listen to me, and allowed garden centres to reopen and cleaners back to work. This is what the world needs right now. But can you believe Cawwiee was actually going to form her social bubble with her parents? I told her to stop being so selfish, they don’t pay her to spend time with them unlike me. We had a lovely afternoon drinking bubbles in our bubble in the backyard. It started to rain, but I hadn’t had a shower in three days so I thought I’d kill two cats with one stone, or is the saying birds, well you know what I mean. Plus Cawwiee drinks like a fish, so the rainwater helps to keep costs down by topping her prosecco up.

So between you and me, Glóby is a no go. I’ve already used my dead cat, BLM and now the warehouses aren’t ready as excuses. My followers are stupid, not everyone can have a sought after university education like me, but I don’t know how long even they will buy it for. I wonder who or what I can sacrifice next to act as another cover up? If I’m being honest, I’m pretty livid, this has been two years in the making and now at a personal financial cost to me. I obviously know how game-changing my products are, as does Ali, he thinks they’re genius to be precise. But you can never have too much help can you? I already have three staff on the payroll, but this still isn’t enough. So I invented an alter ego, Layla Foster, to create an account on the gram to purchase fake followers before launching. I’m already extremely popular obviously, but sometimes the sheep still need a push in the right direction. I’m doing them a favour really, they may not have had the opportunity and privilege to buy Glóby otherwise.

Not only have I had to re-brand after being exposed on here, but it would seem that the likes of Primark are already selling the same products. Obviously a much less lux version. It was my idea first. I’m planning on suing them as I’d already copyrighted it in my head. Not only have the haters been taking photographs of where I live, but now they’ve obviously broken into the bungalow to read my top secret ideas in my notebook. I’ve tried to recuperate some of my losses by selling a wall clock and inflating P&P on Depop. I’m going to have to start selling Ali and Cawwiee’s organs on the black market at this rate. It is a recession after all. I was not made for austerity chic. Even Ali’s losing work, not me obviously, I’m still in high demand. So I’ve had to give him chores to do in exchange for pocket money. He was livid that I made him weed the flower beds at 10pm the other night. But how can I keep up with Josie otherwise? I heard a group of tattlers are planning to hire a coach to visit her. What’s she got that I haven’t?! She’s not even that pretty or popular. Why don’t I have a coach?! Maybe I should start selling tickets for a tour of the bungalow. If it’s good enough for Elvis. He was the king after all. And I live in Buckinghamshire just like the queen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog - Monday 22nd June 2020 (I’m copying Lydia copying Josie’s post format)

- Lumi stretches out on the bed. She calls her a ‘supermodel’. I suppose she does have longer limbs than you Lydia.
- She’s waiting for her tan to develop. I’m still waiting for your career to develop Lydia.
- She acknowledges her manager can come back to work. Said manager Cawwiee makes her lunch and drives her to her dentist appointment. Carrrie is literally balls-deep in her ass. I have second-hand embarrassment that Carrie can call this her ‘career’.
- She’s talking and eating Cawwiee’s cupcakes simultaneously. Crumbs are falling out of her mouth. And stupidity.
- She feels ‘a sense of calm during lockdown’. She doesn’t want to go back to the craziness of before. She appreciates ‘taking 5’. Most people mean 5 minutes not 5 hours though Lydia.
- She’s startled, ‘what is that orange thing in the garden?’ Your reflection Lydia.
- She’s loving plants at the moment. She’s ordered more plants. 8 David Austin roses to be precise. Northamptonshire’s residents must be dropping like flies. With all these plants she’s procured, she must have at least 87% of the borough’s oxygen levels by now.
- She advises she’s put back on her dirty linen dress for the vlog thumbnail. Some girls are once in a lifetime type of women. Then there are the Lydia’s of this world.
- She highlights she’s a paying customer of the front house design girl at least 847 times. She’s fangirling. She’s so excited about this call, she’s been counting down the minutes. So excited she left her dirty dress on. First impressions count then Lydia?
- What she’s ‘realised about houses is what you want to have you can’t have as it costs too much’. Unless it’s gifted. So she’s just going to settle ‘for patching up what’s already there’. She’s glad Claire sees her vision. Her husband won’t believe what they’ve designed. Is he used to your compulsive lying too then Lydia?
- She’s ordered an antique, she corrects herself, it’s just an old frame off FB Marketplace. The picture is off a boat in a storm. Definitely a methaphor for Glóby. A shit storm.
- Speaking of Glóby, she’s going to be re-launching on Thursday. She’s ‘not promising though’. You know as long as there are no other disasters. Call me a cynic but this is already sounding suspicious.
- She’s smug that we’ve guessed the genre but not the exact product. We’ve definitely overestimated.
- She’s nervous and insecure about said launch. Also livid that some of her followers have been causing ‘unnecessary drama’ by tagging By Terry that she’s ripping off their serum. Shouldn’t have got everyone all fired up then Lydia. You reap what you sow. And I’m not talking about watercress.
- She’s amazed everyone’s taking the pandemic seriously and wearing face masks in London. Just not her. You’re not the dumbest person on Earth Lydia. But you just best hope he doesn’t die.
- She’s now had retainer #10 fitted. She says she likes looking back at nasty comments about her teeth and can now gloat ‘haha’. Don’t be too smug Lydia, I’m quite positive you’re steadily accumulating a fan club of people who would want to knock said gifted teeth out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
- She’s done her hair, makeup and tan all by herself. We know Lydia. The camera never lies.
- She acknowledges her two year launch has been a stressful learning curve. She isn’t pretending to be businesswoman and she has ‘felt blind during this’. That would entirely explain your patchy fake tan then Lydia.
- She’s sent out a few selective PR samples to those who would enjoy the product. She didn’t want to be too extravagant. She could only afford to bribe a few influencers in exchange for positive feedback after all.
- Her props are an antique bench, antique urn and bedsheet. None of the gear, no idea.
- She informs they, Ali interjects it’s all him, again, who is putting a dinner together of sausage rolls. She points out this does not accurately portray how they normally eat. Again, Lydia the camera never lies. Even an upgraded Canon one you’re evidently begging for. They have a four course cuisine coming tomorrow. Still takeout then.
- She declares ‘it’s been the longest day ever’. She’s literally been sat still on a bedsheet in the back garden all day, whilst Ali does all the work. Hold up. Deliveries have been coming non stop. That explains it. Answering the door to the postman 857 times per day counts as cardiovascular exercise right?!
- She doesn’t know how she’s not sunburnt. That would be the 439 layers of fake tan serving as protection then. She’s ‘shrivelled in the sun’. Awesome advertising skills right here for her love of healthy and glowing skin. Melanoma who?
- Her vlog is apparently not about her garden, but she still mentions her roses and plants about 594 times. I respect that you love nature, despite what it did to you Lydia.
- She’s sweating. She’s barely slept. She’s made notes. This is about as profesh as it’ll ever get.
- It’s a frickin’, wait for it, travel vanity case. Just. For. Fake. Tanning. Who actually has got space in their suitcase for this shit?! Anyone for surplus luggage charges?! Who actually has £50 though? 50 whole pounds. £50 for 4 pieces of crappy cloth. Let that sink in.
- How is this game-changing? How is this actually ‘genius’? How could she not launch this earlier? You know, before every fake tan company launched their own versions. The human mind amazes me everyday. Lydia’s just baffles me.
- She has a passion for beautiful glowing skin. She’s devoted the last few years to manufacturing this kit for everyone. To use independently. She ‘doesn’t like depending on anyone’. Whipped husband and 3 staff *cough*. Ok then!
- She brags we were all wrong. I mean we kinda weren’t. Please refer to previous threads with photographic evidence. I ain’t gonna argue with you though Lydia. Idiots just lower me to their level then beat me with experience.
- She’s tested each component to the highest quality. Nothing rivals her mitt, even the most expensive one on the market. I hear what you’re saying Lydia, but I also just heard your self-proclaimed you’re not a businesswoman. So forgive me for not taking your word on this.
- This is the second version of the vlog launch. I dread to think how bad the first version was. Obviously the first was solely for fake tan purposes, now the kit is kinda inclusive as it can be used with body moisturiser, kinda not. I believed in evolution until I watched this vlog.
- The kit is all black. Not in reference to BLM. She just doesn’t need to see how dirty the items get. Denial is golden. Or in this case black.
- Her kit has a secret compartment. Just like her back garden has a secret door. And just like Ali has a secret boyfriend.
- She hates getting fake tan on her rings. This was her motive for creating the kit. Most people you know simply take their jewellery off. Most people are not skank. I can explain it to you Lydia, but I can’t understand it for you.
- She hopes it makes your skin more beautiful
and glowing, like it has hers. Just don’t forget to read the small print that’ll you’ll also need 357 litres of By Terry serum, retinol, botox, fillers and peels. Above all, she hopes the kit is useful. I conclude, it’s about as useful as a knitted condom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
A few thoughts...

1)I 100%, unequivocally, without a shadow of a doubt, believe that this was purely going to be a 'product' used exclusively for tanning application. All the BS about moisturiser and body makeup, she made up due to the potential outrage that this almighty BLM ally would bring out a product that essentially excludes all us black women that she has clearly made it her life's mission to save. You can tell in the video, the only aim of the 'product' is to be used to apply tanning lotion. That's why she partnered with St Tropez. The moisturiser and body makeup stuff was all after thought and lip service because she thing we're all stupid. It's beyond insulting and a clear distraction from the fact that she is essentially building a brand that caters only to white people. I'd respect her more if she just came out and said that rather than pretending that it's inclusive. If it was meant to be multipurpose, then you wouldn't have named it Independent TANNER. Am I mean to believe that she went a whole 2 years 'developing' this crap and the whole time it wasn't just a tanning applicator. If that's true, why has TANNER been replaced by TOOL KIT within a few hours of launch. No-one told you in TWO YEARS that you shouldn't name something multipurpose, clearly not for tanner, TANNER??? The mind boggles at the sheer stupidity. I feel like more work was done in 2 hours post-launch than the two years pre-launch.

2) The same thing can't be in development for two years. It has to go through stages. Not sure how she can be claiming to be using the exact same product regularly for two years. Development means you're making changes, constantly improving. If it was fine and perfect for you to use two years ago, why not release it two years ago.? Also not sure why cheap gloves take 2 years to develop. There's no revolutionary science. No industry-breaking new polymers used to fabricate the 'tools'. Why the hell did it take two years???

3)I bet good money she's sent it to Patricia Bright in hope that she'll review it, say it's amazing for 'moisturiser' and that will kill the outrage from POC. As a black woman who adores Patricia Bright, if I see her spouting nonsense about this 'product', I will struggle to take her seriously ever agian. I'm black and I use body makeup, but body makeup is rarely needed in normal day-to-day circumstances. Ya put body makeup on the part of your body that are going to be on show. My back isn't on show, pretty much ever. And when it is, I definitely don't need to cover it in body makeup and let my clothes get saturated in product. And I am definitely NOT using that rubbish to apply moisturiser. Imagine how saturated with product it would become?!
She doesn't care about being inclusive. She doesn't care about bringing out a genuinely good product. She only cares about making her bank account as thicc as possible. She was banking on the fact that she has enough brainless zombies as followers to get away with this and even they are turning on her (rightfully so and also FINALLY).
The fact that she is also deleting comments from black women....I will personally sue her if she continues calling herself an ally to black women. Allies don't delete genuine feedback. Absolute effing disgrace of a woman. She's no ally of mine.

Thank you for attending this PSA.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

jasney

She lost me, i follow her since she had 10 videos, she influenced my style, i liked her. I know she is not person i want to be but i like her style. But when she didnt launch glo i started googling and i am here..... it is so sad because i really like to watch her vlog doing home stuff. I liked that she is homebody and not in another country everyday. I thought that it is making her more normal than other influencers. I feel naive :( i will never buy nothing from her brand and nothing What she shows because i dont trust her anymore. This brand born to make money not value.
Same here. Watched her videos for years, even days ago watched old ones from 2016 when she was normal und more humble (or acted better) to get rid of my anger. I bought so much she recommended and even saved money to be able to buy her boxes... I was so sad when I realized that she doesn't use some of the products and just put them into the box so that the price goes up (Tata harper moisturizer for example). I tried soooo hard to accept some things but now I feel that she manipulated me for years. She seemed so kind and down to earth, had so much respect for things in the old house but then suddenly .... different person, luxe everywhere, everything gifted, even food sent to her...food! She really should have come up with a product that suits her new image (sustainable, homeware, linen, garden stuff and so on..)...not something that reminds me of her being a dancer in ibiza (no hate, she did it because she needed money) but for 50 quid, shitty quality. I still like her style but I don't want to be treated like this. Yesterday I deleted all the people I follow on instagram that promote stuff daily. I can't deal with this anymore. I don't have to support them and help them get stuff for free so that I have to pay more in the end because the company needs money to send out free stuff to influenzas.... Stop manipulating, stop lying, stop doing everything for money. I should study now and focus on my life but all I think about is instagram, YouTube and the life of so called gurus. Instead of cleaning my house, doing my chores I watch them doing there's. What a moron was I. Now it's all about me and my life because Lydia surely won't pay my rent later when I don't get a proper job. 😆 Over and out. (still keeping track on tattle though.)

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Yel

Chatty Member
You can check the stock numbers by adding thousands to your basket then checking out.

Currently 2248 in stock

Screenshot_2020-06-25-18-06-20-456_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Candcha88

This could be nothing but I find it really interesting. Lidl has put a story up today on her home account asking if her followers would mind her changing all of her content to her main Lydia Millen insta account and closing the home Instagram account. She has a pole getting feedback from her followers as she says she can’t commit to being active on both accounts (lazy) I don’t know the ins and outs of transferring names on Instagram however knowing Lydia and her sneaky ways I’m thinking she may be doing this to change the name and have this as the new Glo account? She has 254k followers on the home account and only 30k on Glo? I hope this make sense but I feel like this could explain why there has been no updates or further posts on the Glo Instagram.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

happyforest

Chatty Member
I think Ali (bless him) inadvertently unleashed the public monster we now see when he slipped that ring on her finger at the over the top, obviously staged, "SURPRISE" engagement. Until then the slithery, slothie, creature was firmly kept under wraps. Along with her tits. She used to keep them under wraps too. After the engagement and in the lead up to the uber secret wedding she started unfurling her scales and tentacles. Does anyone remember her rising mania at still being in the original 2up/2down perfectly acceptable house? It felt like she was more manic about not being able to nail down a mega house than she was about walking down the aisle to "her best friend". Notice she never calls him her soulmate, her twin flame, love of her life? It's always her best friend, as in no nookie or cookie for the bestie, because eewww GROSS.

Then she gets married and promptly moves into a her "forever home" that is SO MUCH BIGGER than her little house. Fuck a honeymoon Ali, gimme a mansion. She was agog at the space, the location, the grandness of having multiple rooms. Squeal!! Jumpy claps!!! Yeah - stupid Ali wanted a honeymoon, but she wasn't about to pay for that when no free trip was offered. And anyways, everyone knows a new husband would expect sex on a honeymoon, so duh! No honeymoon for this guy.

Fast forward what, 2 or 3 years, and she's systematically shown her unhappiness with every square centimeter of said "forever home". She's changed everything, over and over, and is still plotting plots to change more. Think about it. She's literally trying to change a Northamptonshire new build bungalow into a Cotswold aged mansion by redoing the front and adding climbing vines, etc. Hahahahahahaha!

She's changed Ali too. It's the result of her no longer being the sweet girlfriend that came across as likable and almost shy. Nah - she was biding her time. Now she's the authentic shrew she always was, faffing about with cushions, demeaning her husband and failing to note how sickly and weakened he appears. Ali used to be beefy and far more confident. Now he's a pale shadow, scurrying around at her behest, gardening in the dark, rewiring new ugly light fittings over and over again, ordering lightbulbs for his "best friend", and being fed cardboard bakes. Even fucking Dobby had more snark and swagger than Ali is capable of. He's a meek little fluffy hedgehog compared to the gym beast he used to be.

She has staff now, she's proper successful, don't cha know? People to clean her messes, people to do her laundry, people to edit videos, cook her lunches, and people to ship all her "kindly gifted" tat that is resold on de-pop with inflated shipping costs, so that her coffers continue to rise. They may rise further than ever before, but she won't help her mum, or follow through on promises to help the NHS, or even follow through on all this BLM education she's allegedly educated herself on. I suppose unless Black businesses offer to send her free tat, she'll not be supporting them either. But that's ok lovelies, because she knows she's the best white person ever. Her big BLM fist pump was painting her living room Black.

And globy, well, it's her through and through. No foresight, no organization, no accountability, and you know damn well it will be a stinking pile of orange poo whenever she gets 'round to actually doing something with the hyped trash it secretly is.

She's special and she's above everything. Doesn't give a fuck about pandemics, economic struggles of her followers, her mother, the environment, humanity at large. Nothing. As long as the delivery peeps keep the turnstile packages coming, she'll keep gliding room to room of her unoriginal bungalow, touching her hair, saying she's glowed up when all we see is a sweaty moist mess. Lisping her way to the looming middle age era. I sincerely hope she's still "creating content" when she hits peri-menopause. I can't wait.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Well, I am going to relish in the fact that I knew there would be no actual skincare or tanning product from her lazy ass-just the 4 cheap fabric mitts which can be purchased anywhere for a couple of quid. And for me, it's not about not being inclusive, though I'm a woman of color myself. I don't care about that. There are products/brands that are catered mainly for people of color's skin and hair etc. If I was upset this twit's products were not inclusive then I should also be with all other brands that also sell tanning products. And yes, exfoliating mitts can be used by anyone as well as the cheap plastic bag. Cheap being the operative word here.

What I DO care about and take great issue with is how she lied that this took 2 years to develop - nope, probably 2 years for her tiny brain to scheme up how she can take advantage of her fans and profit off them. What's even more ridiculous is her arrogance that she actually thinks she is able to rip people off, that her name and influence alone will cause sales. No, bitch, homie don't play that.

All of us Tattlers knew she was dumber than a box of rocks but this is a new level of stupidity. I am glad though that this has opened the eyes of numerous of her loyal followers and they now see her for what she is- a greedy glutton of a whore lacking integrity, honesty, ethics and morality. She's nothing but a greedy pig who ordered a bunch of cheap bulk items off Ali Baba, sticks a label on it and thinks she can now make a killing off people's hard earned money.

Shows massive disrespect too that she actually thinks people are dumb enough to buy her cheap shit. All of us on here knew this would be a shit show and hilarious but even I didn't think it would be this pathetic. I thought it would be the 4 cheap shit mitts and at least a fucking t shirt but nope, it's some cheap plastic pouch.

Well, serves the fucking twat right! I am living for the comments by her fans though. Her marketing, ads, description of the product is just another failure. If I was a business advisor, I'd advise her dumbass to stay silent and just let this shit fade away and never launch.

How the flying fuck did she actually think she could rip people off like this?!?! She is unethical, a fraud and will do anything to take advantage of people just to make a buck. I'm honestly disgusted and feel bad for her sycophants that have been loyal to her and saving their money for this shit. I hope none of them buy this and she fucking fails miserably. Well, she has clearly self-imploded and ruined her own name and brand. Good. You reap what you sow. :m

What a fucking cunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I love this comment 🤣😂

Go Fund Millen Glóby.....just 50 quid (Well 70 quid with P&P) can help Lydia buy back some self respect.
your one donation saves lives, plastic, and embarrassment.

1D7FEDAF-7D7C-4C98-8419-1F744E83AB6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Lola Faith

VIP Member
This is actually gold for us lot!

Just catching up with youtube and insta comments, she now cannot delete anything because there are a lot of people commenting that their comments have been deleted, and some have found our site because of this - so thanks Lydia for inadvertently promoting Tattle Life to your huge audience! 850 comments on her insta video, and most are saying they are disappointed and the product is misleading. If she had done any market research or paid for some, or sent out test products to beauty editors at magazines etc, she might have called it the Lydia Millen tanning essentials kit, or something that explained what it was!

AND....

THE PLOT THICKENS!

Elementary Brands had pictures up last night of the prior to launch 'ready set glo' pic, promoting it, and a Glo Beauty logo pic from weeks ago. Everything to do with her has now been deleted off their instagram.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

DaisyMaze

So again Lydia tells us she has postponed the launch of Globy because she doesn't want to detract from BLM. Who does she think she is???? Why would an instagram post hawking a beauty product by a silly, uneducated fashion/beauty begger, detract from an international human rights issue which has affected entire nations of people across multiple generations and continents? Does she think the launch of her product is actually going to stop people talking about BLM? 'Oh I was interested in BLM but now I am distracted because I need to buy a tanning mitt by Lydia Elise Millen?' The idea that BLM is the reason she has postponed the launch shows nothing but her pure and unadulterated self obsession, self concern, greed and complete lack of awareness of the actual issue. It doesn't make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Firstly, for the morons that are going to buy this shit, she should have actually demonstrated how she uses the products, rather than focusing on the bag the whole time, and telling people how to put things in a bag, that was ridiculous.

Secondly, no wonder she didn't launch this during the BLM - killing and protests week, she would have been slaughtered. She knew her product was not inclusive and would probably upset people if it was launched then, that's the only reason why she stopped it, and i knew it - knew she was totally insincere posting all those movies she watched, all those long talks in the night blah blah, it wasn't about BLM was it Lyds, it was about how she was going to rescue the shit show that is Globy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Peach97

VIP Member
Reading the comments there are a lot of black women saying they are disappointed and upset etc and there are people telling them they’re overreacting and being sensitive? I really can’t believe it. It’s so upsetting to me that black women are speaking out and white men and women are still speaking over them and not listening? Have we learnt nothing?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

ach0902

Chatty Member
So she has basically sourced a few items and put a generic branding label on them. This has taken two years? Jesus christ is this a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 47