Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely keep playing with prices and taxes

Glóby, itself has single-handedly caused an economic crash 😂 The market can't stabilise. Up. Down. Up. Down. A lot like Lydia's mood right now. She's so gonna be eating her feelings. I bet all the beige food is flying out the cupboards as I type...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I bought one of these things it would cost me $92 AUD and that's just for the tit product not including postage. How she expects anyone with half a brain to buy this I dont know. But what do I know some of her minions have already bought. Says a lot about the intelligence of her followers

Reactions: 14
This is actually gold for us lot!

Just catching up with youtube and insta comments, she now cannot delete anything because there are a lot of people commenting that their comments have been deleted, and some have found our site because of this - so thanks Lydia for inadvertently promoting Tattle Life to your huge audience! 850 comments on her insta video, and most are saying they are disappointed and the product is misleading. If she had done any market research or paid for some, or sent out test products to beauty editors at magazines etc, she might have called it the Lydia Millen tanning essentials kit, or something that explained what it was!

AND....

THE PLOT THICKENS!

Elementary Brands had pictures up last night of the prior to launch 'ready set glo' pic, promoting it, and a Glo Beauty logo pic from weeks ago. Everything to do with her has now been deleted off their instagram.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Good morning everyone!

Don't worry we still have 1885 pieces of tit for sale on Globy! And I think that number will increase as people return their products after reading all the comments.

Kept thinking last night of all the Lydia gems she said in her vlog...

One of which was putting your dirty wet tanning mitts in the amazing waterproof section of the bag. She said she leaves hers there all week and then washes it. Lovely, that's how things go mouldy! I wash my tanning mitt straight away and leave it to dry in the airing cupboard, so it's clean for the next time, don't most people do that. And if you live in a house/flat/bungalow, basically an actual home, why would you put it in a vanity case.

And as a few people said, it's excess luggage if you are going to take your tanning stuff on holiday, so totally pointless.

I think she's such a narc she's come up with this amazeballs idea, and not bothered to look into the tanning market place to see what is out there. Literally does not take a genius to see that people are really upset it doesn't include a tanning product, and would happily have paid that much if there was tan in the kit. And every tanning company sell a mitt, or give one with tan, or do a tanning kit.

I predict we here nothing about Globy by next week, until she launches the sweatshirt which is probably sat in the warehouse, and is the fruit of the loom one from Amazon that she's had printed!

Happy Friday!
why would you leave a wet product in an enclosed space? bacteria forms and it develops a nostril burning smell. She doesn't give two shits about this launch, no research, focus groups, surveys nothing has been done. I just don't get it

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I have a feeling that this was absolutely not the intended product, and she has hashed something together last minute.
Either way, I can’t believe she genuinely thought this would be successful.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think this is the final product - I think she has a few different items she’ll release on a bi monthly basis or so, keep the income stream coming in and the ever lasting hope that things might exponentially improve haha!

Reactions: 7
I think the £50 is including VAT. Individual countries taxes are instead being added to the 41 at checkout (like our GST or diff US state taxes).

Woeful returns policy! if it falls apart the first time you use it it’s not our problem? What a trustworthy brand you’ve started Lydia!
I tried to "order" (I wasn't going to pay 😂) and it was 50 plus 10 taxes and 4.95 shipping.

64.95 total to a UK address!

Also she said in her vlog she'd been testing these products before she even started developing them! 🤷😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I tried to "order" (I wasn't going to pay 😂) and it was 50 plus 10 taxes and 4.95 shipping.

64.95 total to a UK address!

Also she said in her vlog she'd been testing these products before she even started developing them! 🤷😂
huh? this is basic marketing you develop a product and then test it. I'm starting to think she has brain damage

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just caught up with instagram...Globy has 42,3k now on there! How? Yesterday most of the comments were negative, now nearly just positive! This is not logical. Everyone is disappointed and YouTube, tattle, IG and so on are on fire but the followers keep going up? Oh and I checked. Yesterday there were 2248 kits available and now 1886 in stock. Wow. 😯
Not exactly flying off the shelves are they. Bought more followers I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
why would you leave a wet product in an enclosed space? bacteria forms and it develops a nostril burning smell. She doesn't give two shits about this launch, no research, focus groups, surveys nothing has been done. I just don't get it
Right??? And grosser still is that she says she made everything black so you wouldn’t be able to see how dirty everything is?! I just...have no words. No wonder her tan looks the way it does.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe the tit show regarding taxes on the good old Shopify website - I’m crying here. It’s not difficult on that platform, it literally sets it all up for you, so someone has tried to be smart and fiddle with the settings and totally messed it up.

I’m gonna run out of popcorn at this rate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It looks like some people are being charged tax on the £50 and some are being charged tax on £41.67 which takes it up to £50.

I would be annoyed if I had paid an extra £10 because they cannot set tax up correctly on a website.
...and surely that's tax fraud?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She's charging vat separately as tax? That's the kind of pricing you see when buying things wholesale not a rip off extortionate price 😂talk about trying to have your cake and eat it too.

Sold 435 just 1865 remaining

Although I wouldn't put it past them manually reducing the stock amount frequently to make it look like it's selling 🤨

Surely most people that would buy it have by now?

She lost at least 1000 subscribers yesterday
Screenshot_2020-06-26-08-07-13-923_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is actually gold for us lot!

Just catching up with youtube and insta comments, she now cannot delete anything because there are a lot of people commenting that their comments have been deleted, and some have found our site because of this - so thanks Lydia for inadvertently promoting Tattle Life to your huge audience! 850 comments on her insta video, and most are saying they are disappointed and the product is misleading. If she had done any market research or paid for some, or sent out test products to beauty editors at magazines etc, she might have called it the Lydia Millen tanning essentials kit, or something that explained what it was!

AND....

THE PLOT THICKENS!

Elementary Brands had pictures up last night of the prior to launch 'ready set glo' pic, promoting it, and a Glo Beauty logo pic from weeks ago. Everything to do with her has now been deleted off their instagram.
1593155495413.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
**** Just a word of warning for you guys - I host a Shopify website and I can see ‘abandoned cart’ details.

So if you’ve entered your email address, phone number, address as part of the ‘experiment’, Lydia will be able to see that info. ****

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.