Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, now they've changed it to 'Independent toolkit' that makes no sense, like what even is that hahaha, why not independent tan kit instead???? So thoughtless

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else who self-tans, able to easily do their backs themselves?? Or is it just me and my bf is extra lucky 😂 I might do my own youtube ‘how to’ video and put her out of business 😂 Although I genuinely have no sympathy for all her limp noodles who are willing to part with their money for this cheap basic polyester tit. 50 notes just to end up 50 shades of orange. Fail!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love this comment 🤣😂

Go Fund Millen Glóby.....just 50 quid (Well 70 quid with P&P) can help Lydia buy back some self respect.
your one donation saves lives, plastic, and embarrassment.

1D7FEDAF-7D7C-4C98-8419-1F744E83AB6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
In my opinion the name Independent Tanner is a dead giveaway that she has just bought this idea and products from a company and then put her name on it. Independently tanning is just not words you would use together, really. It's like when you use google thesaurus to find a better, alternative word and you just choose the one that sounds the most smart, she is too lazy to do that. Not only that but on the inside of the bag the independent tanner logo is in the prominent space where a brand would put a logo and her glo labels look like they have just been sown in where they could fit and it's wonky
😂

I don't believe she has spent 2 years producing this product. I believe that she has spent 2 years trying to find a product that has already been produced that she can just put her name on. It also took 2 years because one must not have a lot of time when one spends all day tanning, jogging, gardening, doing her hair and makeup, having beauty treatments, answering the door for deliveries, opening said deliveries, bossing her team about and looking for lynx.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just been reading the comments on You Tube, I don't see one positive comment!!!! She is going to be mortified and up all night deleting negative comments :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why use a mitt? It only takes minutes to use your hands and your hands get moisturised as you go. Waste of time. She’s clutching at straws on that one.
the heat from your hands activates the moisturiser as you’re applying it anyway 🤷‍♀️ I’ve never in my life heard of a moisturiser being applied with a mitt unless it’s for medical reasons.

a bleep beauty discount code. It’s a bleep beauty partnership???

i really don’t like to depend on anyone”
but also.
cawieeeeee, can you get my red bull pwese.

”I hope that my nerves hasn’t spoiled this video for me for a second time”
oh no hun, the product did that all on its own, you didn’t need to worry about what you were saying 😆 we couldn’t hear over the laughter whilst reading the comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok, putting in my two cents :) Loving all the comments about how wasteful the products are because of what they're made of AND the comments from people with eczema who are like "I can't use these".

What is with the bag? All those Elizabeth Arden collabs she did with product included in the EXACT same kind of bag. You know all her followers bought that, so they should just re-use the same kind of bag and buy the application products on Amazon for significantly less. By doing all that, they'd probably save enough money to buy their own freaking tanning mousse with the Cult Beauty discount.

Waiting for the video/IG Live blaming the trolls for bombarding her comments with negativity. How she worked tirelessly for 2 years to put out a product she really believed in. How no one understands her #difficultwoman CEO product development.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Is anyone else who self-tans, able to easily do their backs themselves?? Or is it just me and my bf is extra lucky 😂 I might do my own youtube ‘how to’ video and put her out of business 😂 Although I genuinely have no sympathy to all her limp noodles who are willing to part with their money for this cheap artificial basic tit. 50 notes for 50 shades of orange. Fail!
I can very easily tan my own back, I also have this super power where I'm able to exfoliate my own back too! Don't have to worry about having someone available to co shower with me 😂 I feel sorry for everyone who lives alone and has to ask a neighbour for help!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really didn’t think about how ‘Independent Tanner’ could sound like ‘trotters independent trading’ from only fools and horses did she?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A few thoughts...

1)I 100%, unequivocally, without a shadow of a doubt, believe that this was purely going to be a 'product' used exclusively for tanning application. All the BS about moisturiser and body makeup, she made up due to the potential outrage that this almighty BLM ally would bring out a product that essentially excludes all us black women that she has clearly made it her life's mission to save. You can tell in the video, the only aim of the 'product' is to be used to apply tanning lotion. That's why she partnered with St Tropez. The moisturiser and body makeup stuff was all after thought and lip service because she thing we're all stupid. It's beyond insulting and a clear distraction from the fact that she is essentially building a brand that caters only to white people. I'd respect her more if she just came out and said that rather than pretending that it's inclusive. If it was meant to be multipurpose, then you wouldn't have named it Independent TANNER. Am I mean to believe that she went a whole 2 years 'developing' this crap and the whole time it wasn't just a tanning applicator. If that's true, why has TANNER been replaced by TOOL KIT within a few hours of launch. No-one told you in TWO YEARS that you shouldn't name something multipurpose, clearly not for tanner, TANNER??? The mind boggles at the sheer stupidity. I feel like more work was done in 2 hours post-launch than the two years pre-launch.

2) The same thing can't be in development for two years. It has to go through stages. Not sure how she can be claiming to be using the exact same product regularly for two years. Development means you're making changes, constantly improving. If it was fine and perfect for you to use two years ago, why not release it two years ago.? Also not sure why cheap gloves take 2 years to develop. There's no revolutionary science. No industry-breaking new polymers used to fabricate the 'tools'. Why the hell did it take two years???

3)I bet good money she's sent it to Patricia Bright in hope that she'll review it, say it's amazing for 'moisturiser' and that will kill the outrage from POC. As a black woman who adores Patricia Bright, if I see her spouting nonsense about this 'product', I will struggle to take her seriously ever agian. I'm black and I use body makeup, but body makeup is rarely needed in normal day-to-day circumstances. Ya put body makeup on the part of your body that are going to be on show. My back isn't on show, pretty much ever. And when it is, I definitely don't need to cover it in body makeup and let my clothes get saturated in product. And I am definitely NOT using that rubbish to apply moisturiser. Imagine how saturated with product it would become?!
She doesn't care about being inclusive. She doesn't care about bringing out a genuinely good product. She only cares about making her bank account as thicc as possible. She was banking on the fact that she has enough brainless zombies as followers to get away with this and even they are turning on her (rightfully so and also FINALLY).
The fact that she is also deleting comments from black women....I will personally sue her if she continues calling herself an ally to black women. Allies don't delete genuine feedback. Absolute effing disgrace of a woman. She's no ally of mine.

Thank you for attending this PSA.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Her team lack morals, I wouldn't want to work for someone who lies and treats people like crap. Hope her new staff member runs for the hills. Lydiot is just a greedy liar, she deserves all the backlash she gets.

Reactions: 14
Well, I am going to relish in the fact that I knew there would be no actual skincare or tanning product from her lazy ass-just the 4 cheap fabric mitts which can be purchased anywhere for a couple of quid. And for me, it's not about not being inclusive, though I'm a woman of color myself. I don't care about that. There are products/brands that are catered mainly for people of color's skin and hair etc. If I was upset this twit's products were not inclusive then I should also be with all other brands that also sell tanning products. And yes, exfoliating mitts can be used by anyone as well as the cheap plastic bag. Cheap being the operative word here.

What I DO care about and take great issue with is how she lied that this took 2 years to develop - nope, probably 2 years for her tiny brain to scheme up how she can take advantage of her fans and profit off them. What's even more ridiculous is her arrogance that she actually thinks she is able to rip people off, that her name and influence alone will cause sales. No, witch, homie don't play that.

All of us Tattlers knew she was dumber than a box of rocks but this is a new level of stupidity. I am glad though that this has opened the eyes of numerous of her loyal followers and they now see her for what she is- a greedy glutton of a bleep lacking integrity, honesty, ethics and morality. She's nothing but a greedy pig who ordered a bunch of cheap bulk items off Ali Baba, sticks a label on it and thinks she can now make a killing off people's hard earned money.

Shows massive disrespect too that she actually thinks people are dumb enough to buy her cheap tit. All of us on here knew this would be a tit show and hilarious but even I didn't think it would be this pathetic. I thought it would be the 4 cheap tit mitts and at least a bleeping t shirt but nope, it's some cheap plastic pouch.

Well, serves the bleeping twit right! I am living for the comments by her fans though. Her marketing, ads, description of the product is just another failure. If I was a business advisor, I'd advise her dumbass to stay silent and just let this tit fade away and never launch.

How the flying duck did she actually think she could rip people off like this?!?! She is unethical, a fraud and will do anything to take advantage of people just to make a buck. I'm honestly disgusted and feel bad for her sycophants that have been loyal to her and saving their money for this tit. I hope none of them buy this and she bleeping fails miserably. Well, she has clearly self-imploded and ruined her own name and brand. Good. You reap what you sow. :m

What a bleeping bleep.

I feel you held back a bit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Totally agree with that! I really hope that her fans are not just 'confused' where the fake tan is, but realise it's a total utter con and pointless to buy. It's a faux leather vanity case with some Primark mitts inside! Well done Lydia, rather than spending two years developing a nice product that has some integrity, use, desirability and could be something you are proud off, you've just gone the easy route and bought some tat from Ali Express/Ebay and tarted it up with your logos. Hope you paid Elementary Brands and Charnley PR loads as it shows you are a total mug.

As for the video, the launch etc, totally tit, demonstrate your products if you want people to buy them, don't just go on about the bag. Also she could have shown a little mini launch party with her team, she could have mentioned who else worked on it, but no she takes all the credit. How can anyone believe she's spent two years coming up with that?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
You can check the stock numbers by adding thousands to your basket then checking out.

Currently 2248 in stock

View attachment 163053
There were 2248 at 6.07pm and now there is 2068 as of seconds ago (8.45pm). So 180 sold since then.

I have seen a comment or two asking about return policies though already.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.