Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Ali’s vlog now—I know a lot of us in this thread watch Josie too and I couldn’t help but think that Lydia and Charlie have the exact same patronising tone when they try to explain something. I would hate to be spoken to that way...or maybe I’m just sensitive haha
I have very little patience for people who talk to me like that, my ears just switch off automatically. I think it comes from years of working in a customer service based environment 😂 definitely doesn't mean you're sensitive.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the same however the person that’s commented has gotten the price wrong, the bag that she is selling is going for £1450 on Marni because if you look at the handle it’s different to the one that has been reduced. Regardless she never bought this bag ad it was gifted, she lied in her vlog saying she loves the bag and always uses it and on depop she is selling it as brand new with tags with a ridiculous £75 postage fee!!! Shes a horrible greedy person!
Ah thank you for pointing that out 👍🏻 I didn’t realise it had a different handle. And you’re so right - it’s disgraceful that she’s profiting from this gifted bag, along with countless others that she goes on to sell!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So hang on - how about wife swapping in the Cotswolds? Ali could do Josie and Lydia and Char could get together? :sick::sick:

Well, it's Globy day tomorrow supposedly, will she bottle it and come up with an excuse, weather/internet/act of god/pandemic etc or will we get to see the crappy product.

Launching a brand or a product is supposed to be exciting, have a build up, teaser campaign maybe, background information, show the manufacturing process, a coherent advertising campaign, marketing, promotion, clear branding....

We have had nothing, one post in a week, a logo that has now been re-jigged (badly), a box, some kind of hoodie/top merchandise - crap from Amazon she's had branded and will sell for £40, and that's that. And because she's a lazy witch there's no launch at 10am or anything like that, it's just the vlog for Thursday at 5pm, saved her making another vlog.

It will be lazy, it will be tit dressed up as something fabulous we all need, i'm sure of that. I will be waiting at 5pm, clutching my urn, wearing my tablecloth in anticipation.

Hopefully we can spoilt it for her!
Not to forget that the promotion will take place in her ugly « ensuite« master bathroom, pr maybe in the poo room😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry if I’m late to the party on this but I’ve just watched my first Patricia Bright vlog. I COULD NOT get over how much Lydia has copied the way Patricia talks and gesticulates! It’s nuts! Hard to describe without watching but has anyone else noticed the same?? Is there anything original about Lidl??!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Goodnight my darlings, get a good nights rest, it’s going to be 🔥 on this thread tomorrow x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just skipped through his vlog. It’s 43 mins long! Not a sodding thing happens. We get to watch Aldi and Lidl have a long and boring conversation about his office/wardrobe room. She speaks in a loud, blunt, Watford-y voice, patronising him repeatedly. Babe. Then she makes the worlds shittest cheese sandwich. Huge slices of cheese like she’s never cut it before, mounds of butter, no chopping board... then they have a takeaway! It’s all beige. No wonder she can’t stop farting 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lidl cannot cook to save her life. They wouldn't eat, if her step mum didn't send over stuff. Carrie is always making stuff, and cooks their lunches. The Thermomix was something she begged for because Josie had one. This was a while ago before she actually became Josie clone. They order food in a lot. Nando's, roasts, pizza. Lyds is such a basic witch she has no clue about simple food hygiene. Who taught this wench. What is the point of her? Can't even make pasta bake, is meant to be Italian.
Don't judge me but I was thinking about her this morning....😩....There are so many basic things she can't do or doesn't know....things that you pick up by the time you are 30...usually from your parents....it's almost like she was brought up in an orphanage, rather than by family. I still can't get over her complaining about her mother and skincare.
What went wrong?

Reactions: 11

about the 38 minute mark
yes this video - the comments and Claire’s replies are the most interesting, especially the part about people who always convince themselves they’re ‘good’ - as this was right after Lydia was in a rampage posting about how she knows she’s a good person and that it’s taken therapy to realise that she actually is a ‘good’ person!!

I have no doubt that Claire also thought she would benefit from some of Lydias followers too, but it seems that Claire’s connections benefited Lydia more. There were even rumours that Lydia poached one of Claire’s long-standing sponsorships.
Either way, as we all know, everything Lydia does is only to serve herself!

Reactions: 8
I just couldn't do it 😐
Saw Aldi's flog come up on YouTube so thought OK I'll watch, adverts came on and I clicked off.
Just can't put myself through another boring ass flog of his 😴 I value my brain cells too much 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.