Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually creasing. £50 for a tanning kit that you can probably get for £10 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how did Ali say this was genius? You don’t think people who fake tan regularly already have this stuff? I think this definitely proves she’s bloody delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Tanning products you can buy at Target and an over-hyped makeup bag she spent 15 minutes banging on about. SMH Lydia

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So she has basically sourced a few items and put a generic branding label on them. This has taken two years? Jesus christ is this a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
„Our Story
Luxury beauty and lifestyle brand GLÓ by Lydia Elise Millen, was born from Lydia’s affinity with radiant skin. Lydia knows that when skin sings, confidence swells, which is why her first collection is designed to facilitate flawless tanning. From skin prep and polish, to application and maintenance.“

LUXURY BEAUTY???? Via Aliexpress 🤪🧐🧐 and THIS is not flawless tanning

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg! Just skipped through the bore fest that was the launch....a bloody black bag that you can stand lotions up in and a free tanning mitt inside. £50?! She’s having a Glóby laugh ain’t she?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHA, I'm done.

Wow, so revolutionary like they don't have these on wish for 2 quid hahahaha.

How is she charging 5o quid I can't 😀😃😄😁😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So its tanning accessories?

Glo isn't a good representation of said 'product'

I was never going to purchase what ever it was... but I still feel disappointed. A bag for fake tan!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a tanning mitt that has lasted me years that cost £6, I used Primark Exfoliating Gloves that are £1 for two pairs and I ask my other half to tan the bit of my back I can't reach. If anyone buys this they have more money than sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Couldn’t sleep so popped back on but the utter dull-ness that are the products might help me fall asleep at last.

not even an actual product! Just beauty tools! Beauty tools that code a whole lot less than 50 pounds elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would be so embarrassed to charge that amount, you can buy the 3 products for £14.99 on amazon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I. Am. Deceased. This is madness! Even a fair few of her sycophants would know the insane markup she is putting on these pieces of tat from Ali Baba, I know she has no business acumen or sense in general but why hasn't ANYONE stopped her? Elementary Brands even? This is the sort of thing Estee Laundry etc pick up on

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m actually creasing. £50 for a tanning kit that you can probably get for £10 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how did Ali say this was genius? You don’t think people who fake tan regularly already have this stuff? I think this definitely proves she’s bloody delusional.
But it has her name on it!!! Don’t you see?!? Her name!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck do I need a vanity case for my fake tanning application products for?! I’d be taking a vanity case ON HOLIDAY and getting a natural tan! Oh god this is atrocious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.