Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You get a box, vanity case by the looks of it, glove, back applicator and some other thing. No product, cost is £50

"Radiant, lit-from-within skin is all in the prep. This four-piece kit contains an exfoliating glove (1) to gently buff and polish skin. For hard to reach areas such as your back, there's a double-sided back exfoliator (2), complete with handles that make it easy to maneuver. The waterproof applicator mitt (3) keeps hands clean, and alongside the double-sided back applicator (4), ensures lotion and tan goes on smoothly and evenly. All tools come in a chic black case made from vegan leather, which is compartmentalised for practicality and ease. "
You've got to be kidding me ... what suckers are going to by this? Congrats to those of you that guessed this!

Reactions: 17
"my mum saw them and messaged me straight away"

Lydia why are you selling the crap we have in Tescos for a quid?

Ten minute explanation of how to use a vanity case, surely the sheep are not lapping this up?

Think this thread will be full by tonight so new thread title "black mitts matter" whoops, sorry not sorry lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

I just came on to do this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Tanning mitts and exfoliating crap for £50.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So ALDI, what exactly did ya think was the genius part about these products???
Also there was no actual launch as she has shown 2 of the items in a vlog already!!

1)scrubbing glove - 90p from Primark, boots, Superdrug ect
2)back tanner - anywhere from a few quid can get these on eBay or anywhere else for that matter, nothing new invented here
3)tan applicator - every tanning brand has one from as little as £1
4)pleather case - you can get these most places for with purchases from brands like Clarins, the Sanctuary, Elizabeth Arden (which looks like she took the inspo from)etc, or for a few quid at tkmax

Overall value no more than £5 at max production - she is retailing it at £50 plus shipping .....

Lydia, you have truly have outdone yourself this time... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
The price was the genius! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know she reads on here...
Lydia you've really embarrassed yourself. Congrats.
You really do need a reality check.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ooh going to watch the vlog, already laughing at this mess: couldn't she have at least ironed the bed sheets and made them neat? "Shooting a campaign in my garden"🤣

Big ole lump of sheet to the right, jeeze Louise she hasn't a bloody clue about presentation 😂 looks cheep unlike her stupid tan mit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't help but think that she delayed the launch of this so she didn't have to donate to BLM causes, even though it still speaks volumes that she isn't donating anything from the launch now. The whole point of the movement is that support for BIPOC people shouldn't be performative or only when someone gets killed. She's really standing out right now as one of the only influencers who hasn't donated a portion of proceeds from her brand to charity. I wonder how many BIPOC influencers she has sent PR to...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just watched the video 😂 We were so right about the products ahaha
Honestly it met my really low expectations
Huge rip off , congrats Lydia 👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.