Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the launch video was a mess her rambling on for 25 minutes šŸ˜“ just get to the bleeping point love!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Realistically speaking, who's going to buy this travel case? Apart from her ""fans""?
The market is over saturated with these kind of products and there are way more affordable alternatives available!
Also I've noticed from the screenshots she put on her stories that the shipping fee is Ā£12?!?!? Like seriously? neither websites like Net A Porter nor MYTheresa have such prices! And they sell luxury stuff!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Miraculously at over 40k followers now? Thatā€™s a bit suspicious....

Also the negative comments canā€™t be removed, thatā€™s 90% of the posts engagement.
23E6880C-F20C-4040-AF41-B84BC0547662.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™m a woman of colour and Iā€™m not a person who has to tan my skin but OMG EVEN IF I DID, I will not buy this!!! What a true idiot you are Lydia Elise Millen. You have surrounded yourself with enablers who tell you youā€™re amazing so you keep coming out with stupid tit like this. You need to get better friends and a more honest husband!šŸ˜‚
same sis, same!!! This is too funny. Iā€™m embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I made an account just so I can comment! How self absorbed and out of touch with reality do you have to be to think Ā£50 is justified for a tanning mitt in a bag!!! These influencers have no idea about what is actually interesting and what people want do they? If sheā€™d released her own tan Iā€™d have been a little more impressed but good lord this is awful!!!! Iā€™m so shocked. Comments on the post reflect exactly what weā€™re all thinking. What a lousy product launch yikes....

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Also said it applies tan beautifully no it does not we've seen your messy tanned feet

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Firstly, for the morons that are going to buy this tit, she should have actually demonstrated how she uses the products, rather than focusing on the bag the whole time, and telling people how to put things in a bag, that was ridiculous.

Secondly, no wonder she didn't launch this during the BLM - killing and protests week, she would have been slaughtered. She knew her product was not inclusive and would probably upset people if it was launched then, that's the only reason why she stopped it, and i knew it - knew she was totally insincere posting all those movies she watched, all those long talks in the night blah blah, it wasn't about BLM was it Lyds, it was about how she was going to rescue the tit show that is Globy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I just watched the video.....is she SERIOUSLY trying to convince people you need these applicators just as much if you only use oil or body lotion.....that fully confirms how out of touch with reality this woman truly is! What a joke!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
For someone thatā€™s so ā€œnaturally tannedā€ and ā€œolive skinnedā€ from her ā€œItalianā€ heritage, she ainā€™t half obsessed with fake tan šŸ˜‚

stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"That's my product... I put it together." :D
She got some poor Chinese warehouse worker to sew on a logo on the mitts she bought of aliexpress for 0.30pence ...if anyone truly goes and buys this crap I will be shocked!!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.