Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s posted on her stories at 5:13am this morning a pic of a cup of tea and a rainbow thanking everyone for their purchases. This screams of her being up all night. I can only imagine the tears and tantrums Ali had to put up with last night. She says she takes criticism but she doesn’t at all. She’s the most passive aggressive person I know. She’ll inwardly struggle with all this negative feedback my guess is she won’t address it and will brush over it saying “it won’t be to everyone’s taste and that’s ok”. It’s not though Lydia is it??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Peach97

VIP Member
She’s deleted a comment from a black women, with several other black women criticising her brand.... Oh my god??? She’s vile, absolutely disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

tiddles

Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 22.23.06.png

That's everything for £19.46 from Superdrug. If I had of bought these from Poundland they would have been a tenner at most. Even better - there is free delivery & TWO exfoliating gloves.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Tonyreno99

apologies if this has been posted, it's hard to keep up! In the FAQ it says:

"Yes, the bag is designed with a completely waterproof lining so that you can place your damp accessories back into the compartments once used without causing water damage. "

"Care Instructions: Machine Washable up to 30°C or hand wash with warm water. Line dry; do not iron. Do not bleach, or leave damp. "
* (my highlight)

it's this kind of care to detail that just builds confidence in a brand.

• Haha
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
F69B4677-E2DE-4242-BEB3-5D63EDADF82F.jpeg

it’s almost embarrassing at this point.
It’s like watching the titanic sink whilst the captain is on deck screaming

everything is fine...just a small leak but nothing to worry about, don’t look at the iceberg!!”

• Haha
  • Wow

DaisyMaze

Read the 'About Us' section on the website. It is hilarious! Here are a few teasers...

'I have forged a career out of beautiful, authentic living.'
'Every inch of our debut collection here at GLÓ by Lydia Elise Millen has been specially designed to coax, enhance and prolong glowing skin'
'The debut collection, also known as the 'The Independent Kit' comprises four hard-working tools to exfoliate, polish and buff your skin skin leaving you looking and feeling great'

Yes... it actually says 'polish and buff your skin skin'!! Did she not proof read?

Her grammar and literacy is appalling. You think her 'team' would guide and support her. The truth is that there is no 'glo team'. It is her, Ali and Carrie and unfortunately it seems Carrie and Ali are just 'yes' men.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Analina

Globy Products Composition taken from the website:

Bag
: 90% PU, 10% PE foam - aka vegan leather 😂 100% Plastic
Tanning Mitt: 70% polyester plush, 20% polyurethane foam, 10% PU waterproof lining - 100% plastic
Exfoliating Glove: 95% nylon, 5% other - 100% plastic
Back Applicator: 60% polyester plush, 40% polyurethane foam - 100% plastic
Back Exfoliator: 100% nylon - 100% plastic

So nothing new or costly, just plain old non recyclable PVC at the GENIUS Price of £50

WHAT where all the amazon hauls for? replacing all plastic bottles with glass, the linen, the silk, the sustainability this and that and then you go and launch plastic products at not so plastic prices??? and then have the audacity to pretend you care for BLM so much that you will not launch due to respect this cause deserves when clearly that was not the reason and then say that people of colour can use the mitt to apply moisturiser!! I hope I never see her in person, I would truly humiliate the bitch!

• Wow
  • Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
B3C65E4B-D5D5-4592-9B86-1ACF08A02C6A.jpeg

What happened to natural linen? ❎ Or eco bamboo? ❎ Or sensual silk? (minus the Intimissimi fake silk satin shit) ❎ All I see with Glóby is cheap nasty landfill polyester? Everywhere. Not v. sustainable. At all. Liar liar polyester pants on fire 🤥

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
4182D303-B4C0-423D-B02D-BC161605B49B.jpeg
That’s exactly what it is Lydia! It’s a bag full of fucking mitts! Oh my god I can’t deal with this anymore! Not even she knows what she’s fucking selling! AND WHY DO MITTS NEED TO BE IN A PROTECTIVE BAG?’ WHY DOES TAN NEED TO BE IN A PROTECTIVE FUCKING BAG?

I don’t know about anyone else but my tan lives in the shower. I exfoliate then wait a bit then whack it on. IT LIVES ON THE SHELF! I don’t have a bloody bag for my toothpaste so why is this any different?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She's a narcissist so will play the victim and claim she is being bullied etc. etc. She'll then need a year off to mourn the death of Globy not so long after the death of the cat she let roam wild outside every night.

Some of her sycophantic sheep on YouTube keep saying if people have nothing good to say they should stay quiet. Uhmm, nope. That's why YT has a comment section, no?

And the fact that people expressing their disappointment is worse to her and her "followers" than the scamming cow blatantly stealing people's hard earned $ shows how idiotic she and her "fans" are.

If anything, be kind? Bitch, please....how about if anything, don't be a fraudster and scam people's hard earned cash?

One young YT follower commented she actually dipped into her savings to purchase this and now was desperately trying to figure out how to cancel it. I feel bad for HER not the scheming twit trying to rip people off. I am really hoping she and others dipping deep into their pockets can get all their money back. That girl's comment hurt my heart a little. And therein lies how impressionable some of these young viewers are that emulate and believe everything these "influencers" say, do and shill. These losers don't care about responsibility to the public and young viewers bc they just care about $$$$ for their bloody pockets. It's vile.

Lydiot did not care to put any $, time or thought into this and instead labeled some dime a dozen mitts, threw it into a cheap plastic bag and called it good.

She has basically confirmed everything single observation Tattlers here have been making forever about this fraudster. What an unethical cow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
I cannot believe we even thought so highly of her that she could potentially be coming out with a facial mist or body shimmer 😂 we're not as bad as you think Lyds!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
the only promo photos were of Lydia. Nothing of the product. The Glo page still has no pictures or stories of the product. No wonder people aren’t sure what is it! Terrible launch. Comments are so negative, never seen anything like it. I wonder how she will respond? If she deletes them all, only Vicky Frow and Ali’s comments will remain 😂😂

• Haha

kas85

She can’t even decide which accented O she’s using 😭 Her Instagram story she just put up uses Ò but the “team” signing off the replies to the posts uses Ó. For Pete’s sake 🤣

• Haha