Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted a comment from a black women, with several other black women criticising her brand.... Oh my god??? She’s vile, absolutely disgusting.
Wow seriously??! Launches a non inclusive product then silences the voices of black women giving constructive criticism. I hope she gets dragged as she deserves it. She is so disingenuous it’s unreal.
With all the drama around Jstar and Shane Dawson and their ‘cash grab’ pallet, I really wish some big drama channel would pick up on this blatant rip off Lidl has launched.
I knew it would be bad but we all even gave her so much more credit, thinking it would be an actual product. This is embarrassing, I’ve never seen so many negative comments that all appear genuine (rather than just ‘haters’) and as usual, it’s just all the other influencers and wanna be influencers that are giving her praise.

Reactions: 28
B67FBDA3-B99E-4DE4-9ED5-B842543B2383.jpeg

when you know your bestie babee has just produced a massive turd of a fail,
but you wanna look supportive and also.... think of the audience that might not know you exist yet 🙂

“Weldone babe” 😂 I’m using this forever more.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So Aldi is proud of her, how embarrassing to be proud of someone who fleeces people, but then the moron will benefit.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why would any black women watch her. It's obvious she's not interested in them. Lyds is a total narc. This whole launch proves it. Black mitts don't matter.

Reactions: 22
What an absolute crock of tit she's flogging talk about taking the piss out of your followers

Reactions: 7
This is hilarious!
What a ridiculous product!!

All the negative comments will just be disregarded as from trolls. Our Lyds only accepts positive feedback remember!

Reactions: 13
Well, I am going to relish in the fact that I knew there would be no actual skincare or tanning product from her lazy ass-just the 4 cheap fabric mitts which can be purchased anywhere for a couple of quid. And for me, it's not about not being inclusive, though I'm a woman of color myself. I don't care about that. There are products/brands that are catered mainly for people of color's skin and hair etc. If I was upset this twit's products were not inclusive then I should also be with all other brands that also sell tanning products. And yes, exfoliating mitts can be used by anyone as well as the cheap plastic bag. Cheap being the operative word here.

What I DO care about and take great issue with is how she lied that this took 2 years to develop - nope, probably 2 years for her tiny brain to scheme up how she can take advantage of her fans and profit off them. What's even more ridiculous is her arrogance that she actually thinks she is able to rip people off, that her name and influence alone will cause sales. No, witch, homie don't play that.

All of us Tattlers knew she was dumber than a box of rocks but this is a new level of stupidity. I am glad though that this has opened the eyes of numerous of her loyal followers and they now see her for what she is- a greedy glutton of a bleep lacking integrity, honesty, ethics and morality. She's nothing but a greedy pig who ordered a bunch of cheap bulk items off Ali Baba, sticks a label on it and thinks she can now make a killing off people's hard earned money.

Shows massive disrespect too that she actually thinks people are dumb enough to buy her cheap tit. All of us on here knew this would be a tit show and hilarious but even I didn't think it would be this pathetic. I thought it would be the 4 cheap tit mitts and at least a bleeping t shirt but nope, it's some cheap plastic pouch.

Well, serves the bleeping twit right! I am living for the comments by her fans though. Her marketing, ads, description of the product is just another failure. If I was a business advisor, I'd advise her dumbass to stay silent and just let this tit fade away and never launch.

How the flying duck did she actually think she could rip people off like this?!?! She is unethical, a fraud and will do anything to take advantage of people just to make a buck. I'm honestly disgusted and feel bad for her sycophants that have been loyal to her and saving their money for this tit. I hope none of them buy this and she bleeping fails miserably. Well, she has clearly self-imploded and ruined her own name and brand. Good. You reap what you sow. :m

What a bleeping bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I actually think her kit is a very good idea. But it is way too expensive.
Really? why though there is nothing innovative about it, everything included - all 3 items are widely available for a fraction of the price and made by actual tanning companies that have invested far more into research and materials used.

She has come up with items we have seen a million times before, she's given no info on them to even begin to justify their cost... where are they made? are they UK made or are they imported from China? what materials have been used are they environmentally sustainable? how are these different to any other product on the market? how did she come up with such a price? how vain, delusional, not to mention insulting to your fans is she to think people should just fork £50 on mitts just because you have given it your name and branding!!

I think she is out of touch with reality and this launch has shown nothing more than that and the fact she is a greedy fu££er!!

Reactions: 28
- She’s done her hair, makeup and tan all by herself. We know Lydia. The camera never lies.
- She acknowledges her two year launch has been a stressful learning curve. She isn’t pretending to be businesswoman and she has ‘felt blind during this’. That would entirely explain your patchy fake tan then Lydia.
- She’s sent out a few selective PR samples to those who would enjoy the product. She didn’t want to be too extravagant. She could only afford to bribe a few influencers in exchange for positive feedback after all.
- Her props are an antique bench, antique urn and bedsheet. None of the gear, no idea.
- She informs they, Ali interjects it’s all him, again, who is putting a dinner together of sausage rolls. She points out this does not accurately portray how they normally eat. Again, Lydia the camera never lies. Even an upgraded Canon one you’re evidently begging for. They have a four course cuisine coming tomorrow. Still takeout then.
- She declares ‘it’s been the longest day ever’. She’s literally been sat still on a bedsheet in the back garden all day, whilst Ali does all the work. Hold up. Deliveries have been coming non stop. That explains it. Answering the door to the postman 857 times per day counts as cardiovascular exercise right?!
- She doesn’t know how she’s not sunburnt. That would be the 439 layers of fake tan serving as protection then. She’s ‘shrivelled in the sun’. Awesome advertising skills right here for her love of healthy and glowing skin. Melanoma who?
- Her vlog is apparently not about her garden, but she still mentions her roses and plants about 594 times. I respect that you love nature, despite what it did to you Lydia.
- She’s sweating. She’s barely slept. She’s made notes. This is about as profesh as it’ll ever get.
- It’s a frickin’, wait for it, travel vanity case. Just. For. Fake. Tanning. Who actually has got space in their suitcase for this tit?! Anyone for surplus luggage charges?! Who actually has £50 though? 50 whole pounds. £50 for 4 pieces of crappy cloth. Let that sink in.
- How is this game-changing? How is this actually ‘genius’? How could she not launch this earlier? You know, before every fake tan company launched their own versions. The human mind amazes me everyday. Lydia’s just baffles me.
- She has a passion for beautiful glowing skin. She’s devoted the last few years to manufacturing this kit for everyone. To use independently. She ‘doesn’t like depending on anyone’. Whipped husband and 3 staff *cough*. Ok then!
- She brags we were all wrong. I mean we kinda weren’t. Please refer to previous threads with photographic evidence. I ain’t gonna argue with you though Lydia. Idiots just lower me to their level then beat me with experience.
- She’s tested each component to the highest quality. Nothing rivals her mitt, even the most expensive one on the market. I hear what you’re saying Lydia, but I also just heard your self-proclaimed you’re not a businesswoman. So forgive me for not taking your word on this.
- This is the second version of the vlog launch. I dread to think how bad the first version was. Obviously the first was solely for fake tan purposes, now the kit is kinda inclusive as it can be used with body moisturiser, kinda not. I believed in evolution until I watched this vlog.
- The kit is all black. Not in reference to BLM. She just doesn’t need to see how dirty the items get. Denial is golden. Or in this case black.
- Her kit has a secret compartment. Just like her back garden has a secret door. And just like Ali has a secret boyfriend.
- She hates getting fake tan on her rings. This was her motive for creating the kit. Most people you know simply take their jewellery off. Most people are not skank. I can explain it to you Lydia, but I can’t understand it for you.
- She hopes it makes your skin more beautiful
and glowing, like it has hers. Just don’t forget to read the small print that’ll you’ll also need 357 litres of By Terry serum, retinol, botox, fillers and peels. Above all, she hopes the kit is useful. I conclude, it’s about as useful as a knitted condom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Apparently ITF was promoting a St Tropez tanning mitt a few videos back? One you can get for £15 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Reading the comments there are a lot of black women saying they are disappointed and upset etc and there are people telling them they’re overreacting and being sensitive? I really can’t believe it. It’s so upsetting to me that black women are speaking out and white men and women are still speaking over them and not listening? Have we learnt nothing?
Yes she has cut the black community out of this product launch. How embarrassing, of all the things to launch.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Shes deleted loads of negative comments most are all 'congrats babe' blah blah and deleting comments from WOC is bleeping disgusting IMO.

Apparently ITF was promoting a St Tropez tanning mitt a few videos back? One you can get for £15 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No the hand mitts are £5 in Boots.

Reactions: 23
So that sleeve with her sig on she posted a while ago what was that then? Could've at least stuck that in the pack and made the fifty quid a tad more worthwhile :cautious:

On seconds thoughts it's probably a feckin robe for her to prance around in :rolleyes: Or better yet, Ali...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So who did she sent a testing kit? what do you ladies think? I have no idea... at first I thought maybe Desi Perkins because she loves her so much and wants to be bff with her but she is pregnant so shouldn't use is. Anyone else? Does she have friends?

Reactions: 5
Carrie must have repetitive strain injury from deleting all the 'truthful'😂 comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow, she's getting absolutely roasted in the comments on the Globy page. These are the first three rows of visible comments on the most recent picture. I didn't scroll to the bottom or cherry pick the bad ones. This is the consensus.

She must be spiraling right now. Death by Globy.

image2.png
image1.png
image0.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.