Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Vic's comments about the 'genius' idea of the travel bag?! Whatttt the actual F! You can buy nicer travel bags in bloody Wilko. Speechless

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Calling it now, an IGTV tomorrow or Saturday defending herself and all her pals chiming in to say she’s so lovely and people are so rude because god forbid people dislike her products. She’ll cry in it or try not to. That’s my prediction...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now she is sharing the stories with placed orders ... let's wait till she is sold out and overwhelmed with response

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God, she’s really irritated me. She has an opportunity to create a business and she comes out with this. I’d love to see her business plan as no bloody market research has been done if she thinks £62 (when you include shipping!) is what people would pay for this!
Flicking between here and her Instagram and she’s getting roasted! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also how patchy is the fake tan she has on in the video?! Terrible! All brown around the armpits?!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Now she is sharing the stories with placed orders ... let's wait till she is sold out and overwhelmed with response
She’ll be sold out quickly as I bet she’ll only have bought the minimum order of 1000 from Alibaba or whatever wholesaler she used. All she needs is 1000 idiots to drop £50 and she’s sold out.

Reactions: 18
Reading the comments there are a lot of black women saying they are disappointed and upset etc and there are people telling them they’re overreacting and being sensitive? I really can’t believe it. It’s so upsetting to me that black women are speaking out and white men and women are still speaking over them and not listening? Have we learnt nothing?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
£50 for a £1 exfoliating glove and a tanning mit! Who the duck does she think she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.