Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch a lot of influencers, have done since I was 17 so nearly ten years ago and the YouTube world has completely tainted some people. They started authentic, with blogs they cared about and put effort into and then start youtube for fun and back then I’d have probably kissed the ground Lydia walks on because I would have thought her life is attainable and I would want it, but now I’m 26 and I see these people for what they are. Some have stayed humble and I will be happy for them always but Lydia, Victoria...what is going on???? So out of touch. So used to getting everything for free. Awful. Just vacuous human beings. The people buying it see her as a life goal and that’s not how it should be. I’ve been there, I bought Zoella beauty back in the day and loved her, and at least that was targeted to an audience correctly, but this???? What is Lydia doing??? Gah!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
As if all the basic things on her bag like velcro, elastics and a zip compartment was all bespoke designed and carefully planned - not just the bog standard design of the shelf design by the factory in China 😆 the bs is of the scale

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Maybe this site will receive an influx of new members/readers? As we all now, once you've seen the real Lydia (aka looked into the gorgons face), there is no going back.

Maybe she should rename it to "Gorgon by Lydia" instead?

20200625_185907.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Have people honestly lost it?
I am a blessed a brown skin girl. I dont have to Tan and thank GOD for that, because if I was going to spend that kind of stupid money on just some place to keep them, wonder what the total result would look like.
In these times of a pandemic, when people are losing jobs left right and center to charge someone with 70 pounds for a freaking tan toolkit is such a DUMBASS move.
GTFO lydia..... I am so glad I read about everything only in here and did not show my engagement at all.
She kept the excitement going for weeks.... first there was the box, then she delayed the launch trying to portray what kind of a bleeping inclusive queen she is... then instead of taking responsibility for NOT BEING AWARE she said, ohhh instead of influencers,, I think the brands need to do a bit better :censored:.
Her promo pictures were displaying her tan skin, which is SO TAN it honestly is a disgrace to the color orange.
And the end result .... its a stupid box to store tan and apply tan ... HONESTLY deeper tit does not exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow wow WOW just catching up on the Lidl launch. What an embarrassment! No one needs this shite. I can see anyone that buys it being very underwhelmed. probably will end up like Grace Beverley!

Reactions: 14
She's so bleeping disingenuous joking about she's not sure if she needs to say AD when it's obvious she doesn't as the relationship is clear if it's got her name on it, as she well knows.

Then breaks the rules with all the San Tropez mentions that should say ad as she's had a business relationship with them within the last 12 months. Ugh.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
You can check the stock numbers by adding thousands to your basket then checking out.

Currently 2248 in stock

Screenshot_2020-06-25-18-06-20-456_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I honestly cannot believe how bad it is, we seriously overestimated her! £50, £50! Aldi thought this was genius? The amount of negative comments she's receiving is quite something too! 2 years for this, let that sink in, 2 years! I think she is surrounded by people making money off her, saying yes to anything because they know they'll make money.

The call she had the other evening with the woman who is doing her house up made me think that people are always fleecing her. She couldn't believe how much money she had saved etc. And what exactly is her 'team' doing? I think her PR needs to do some serious damage limitation now.

I am flabbergasted at just how awful it is. Polyester and nylon tanning gloves bleeping helll ahahahahahahahaahah

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Most of her dumb fans are unsure if it includes tan 😆

They are moaning theres no explanation on how to use the items

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Big ole lump of sheet to the right, jeeze Louise she hasn't a bloody clue about presentation 😂 looks cheep unlike her stupid tan mit 🙄
I know that she is fit but it looks like she has a little bit of a tummy in this photo. The table cloth photo and this video really miss the mark.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.