Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polo3

Oof I can’t keep up with the thread! How did beggy mc begger finagle that company into fixing her ‘courtyard’. I will admit the tile looks nice.

Reactions: 3

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
I think Lydl product might be something like iconic london body shimmer ... not sure but I tried to guess ..
Don't think it's a self tan as St tropez PAys her a lot to promote it .. so to be suitable for all skin types it's something like body shimmer ?? Any ideas guys ?
I would have thought so too but body shimmer doesn't correlate with the back tanner and exfoliating mitts

Analina

this is interesting, it's like ITF has seen how Lids has made such a monumental fuck up of her launch and done the opposite. Might be interesting to compare how different it is.

Has ITF or anyone else shown Lidl any support today? I haven't seen anything.
is she coming out with a product also? zzzzzz

StrangerThanFiction

Ooh going to watch the vlog, already laughing at this mess: couldn't she have at least ironed the bed sheets and made them neat? "Shooting a campaign in my garden"🤣

WHAT A FUCKING SLOTH FOR HER STOOOOPID MINI ONIONS!!!
THEY CAN ALL BUY HER PRODUCT THEN RETURN EN MASSE AND ALI CAN GET HER UPRIGHT WITH THEM ALL STACKED UNDER HER BUT CHANGE MUSIC TO BENNY HILL

„Our Story
Luxury beauty and lifestyle brand GLÓ by Lydia Elise Millen, was born from Lydia’s affinity with radiant skin. Lydia knows that when skin sings, confidence swells, which is why her first collection is designed to facilitate flawless tanning. From skin prep and polish, to application and maintenance.“

LUXURY BEAUTY???? Via Aliexpress 🤪🧐🧐 and THIS is not flawless tanning
Confidence swells but never Ali

View attachment 162983she’s taking the utter piss!!!!
Sorry to toot me own honker/nose AGAIN but I guessed her spend was 150quid and never ever expected a product

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Glóby

One girl seems to be lovely and normal. She was pregnant recently and came with her husband to Lydia and Ali's a lot for dinners and games nights etc.
Sam and Alexandra Levy.
Lydia's been friends with them for years.

Sam (blue shirt and tie)
Alex (red dress)

20200624_150627.jpg

Reactions: 2

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Her tanning routine a couple months ago was much more informative of why her product is better than the ones already out there. I don't agree that she's getting hate from people about that it isn't inclusive to POC.. people create (or bulkbuy from aliexpress) items they would personally use of course

Reactions: 1

RubyRu

VIP Member
I would like to know what happened between Lydia and claire chanelle because i am new here but also i am ex long term fan of Lydia and it was always really interesting what happened. I know it is old topic
I watched the YT video on this earlier. Very interesting.

Reactions: 1

restinpieces

Is there any real evidence that Ali is gay, though? Like insinuated on GG. Just delete/report this if it's against the rules.