Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
thread title suggests by @Georgeeee 😎

Good. Evening.

It’s a little bit of a belated welcome to 2020, I mean I usually don’t start back to work until mid March so for me, I suppose it’s not that belated.

I’ve been doing a L O T of thinking (hurt like a bitch)
and a lot of self reflection has happened
(my mistake, I mean a lot of looking at my own reflection as I eye fuck my self in the view finder has happened) I can now acknowledge my strengths and weaknesses. I know you’re thinking what the fuck is she going on about, so am I, but when I spout this shit on Instagram I sound like a CEO right?!

I wanted to ease myself back into work with a manageable load,
manageable for me is one upload a month but I’ve realised if I do that, the freebies will stop coming in.

So I’ll half arse a few vlogs a week and pretend like I give a shit on Instagram, when in actual fact I don’t really care where or how you’re watching my vlogs you silly idiots, or if your fucking pet watches with you 🤣
“fluffers” and “aminals” makes me cute right, as do my real leather handbags and shoes!!!

I’ve had so many people congratulating me since Christmas on my household up cycling!
Basically, I change my rooms on rotation every month, and you lot buy my used shit for an extortionate price.. and apparently you all think that’s a GOOD THING 🤣

Now
I want to introduce you all to my new thread,
I’ve been working behind the scenes on this thread for absolutely ages, and by far it my favorite. thread. ever.
You know I only ever work on threads that I genuinely, really, genuinely, genuinely use, and that I can stand behind, and that I genuinely, genuinely love (does that sound sincere 😨)
So if you’d like to join me please do.

Also, I’m looking for a new slave!!!
Cal grew a fucking pair and bounced so it’s now just myself and cariee left to upload my shit onto depop.
If you’d like to apply.... you clearly need your head checked, but send your CV to my COO, that’s the basic toddler sitting in my office doing Where’s Waldo with Ali right now. That’s not a innuendo . 😐

LydiAD. XXX

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

2xblended

VIP Member
So it's been a while since I've posted here- can't keep up with her extremely busy schedule of doing fuck all :ROFLMAO:

But I got an update from the roundup thread (thanks @coconochanel ) and heard that Cal did a Lynx and snuck away, so I sent her my application to replace him via my Insta burner account. :giggle:
Said my special skills were reheating beige food, begging for freebies, a trigger-happy blocking finger for hAtErs, and translating lisping to English. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Sweary Berry

Hi lovelies. Tattle virgin here. I am massively triggered by the selling of the gifted items. She’s a cheap ass charlatan and a fraud. Not to mention an ugly hearted, classless, selfish, vain, unkind, egocentric, lazy, greasy, dirty, ungrateful, lying fuckwit.

LOATHE ENTIRELY.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

IrishName

VIP Member
Oh hell no. She's not pretending she's a horsey girl now. Nope. She's never shown any interest before and if she ever.were she'd have bought a place with facilities instead of the bungalow. She probably went riding a handful of times as a kid and thinks its part of her identity. It's not Lydia. You're just not.
One year of a Country Life subscription and she thinks she’s Princess Anne.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Errrm, that Fridge is 2 years old!! They got it practically as soon as they moved into the bungalow. She just can not help LIE about every damn thing!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

blue_orchid

VIP Member
You’d think that when posting simply for likes/praise you’d at least spell the name right...
View attachment 76593
She's such a bloody fraud. If she was a true fan, she'd know how to at least bloody spell his name right and she does not even know basic spelling. It's "affected" not "effected", you dim wit. Even when she was fake posting like she gave a damn about the Australian animals in the fire, she could not even spell that right. Use spell check, Lydiot.

And there were 7 others for a TOTAL of 9 that perished. Get your bloody facts right if you're going to broadcast other people's tragedy and loss for Twitter likes and attention for yourself, you narcissist!

Reactions: 42

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Can you imagine what a miserable person you have to be to never be satisfied with what you have? To buy and receive so much nice free shit and it never be enough? Always wanting what others have? To have thousands of empty headed stans envying your life? Have zero interests beyond acquiring more shit and face fucking yourself while also hating your face? It must be a nightmare what goes on inside her head.

• Sad
Reactions: 41