Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ugh! You know what though, I do think that when she first started out and for those first few years, she probably did work hard (hard as in, like what regular folk do week in week out, nothing more nothing less). She was on trips, had sponsorship deals and didn't have her 'team', so would be answering emails, editing, touting for business etc. I doubt she was doing more than anyone in a regular 40 hour per week role, but she probably did put effort in.

What pisses me off is that she does NOT do that now. The more popular her channel has become, the lazier she has become and with a full time dogsbody, sorry, COO, full time editor and now soon to be PA, she doesn't actually do anything other than talk to a camera from her bungalow. Again, it's a case of 'the lady doth protest too much'. She knows she now does duck all, but thinks if she keeps banging on about how hard she works, people will believe her. And because she probably did work hard years ago, she believes that's her justification for all this continuous need to prove a point!

Reactions: 19
From the look of Ali's stories, they are both at home doing a photo shoot on the floor in the lounge with the cat - how original!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't get it, but she does make me laugh! What would compel someone to say that out loud let alone post on social media? Does she think this makes them special? Does she really think they've achieved a lot? Glad to hear you're so proud, but stop embarrassing yourself and your husband with such juvenile behavior, you Lydiot!

Reactions: 12
She has uploaded pics of the old house and IMO it was much cosier and more homely then the cold bungalow she's got now. She also said the bungalow wasn't in her budget.

Reactions: 11
She has uploaded pics of the old house and IMO it was much cosier and more homely then the cold bungalow she's got now. She also said the bungalow wasn't in her budget.
I preferred her old house, at least it looked homely. This one she has now could look so much better, but it looks uncomfortable like you wouldn't feel welcome there.

I am already aware, one of us would be the last people she'd welcome into her house anyhow. I am under no dilusion whatsoever! LOL

Reactions: 6
I donโ€™t post often but:

1. WTF are those boots?! I donโ€™t understand why youโ€™d want to wear a pair of boots that you can plug in :unsure:

and

2. the Pom poms on them are real fur/shearling - considering she makes a massive point that all of her stuff is faux fur, anything for the coin though Lydia.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Was she having a little dig at Tamara over the Churches boots being more classic than the Prada ones? Does she think she is classic? She looks like a grubby, tan stained Housewife of Cheshire.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I spy with my little eye a new Chanel bag on her stories

oh and a ยฃ1000 new Apple watch.

She can be spendy when everything is gifted, notice the teeny tiny ad sign in the bottom when showing the Jimmy Choo boots - and they both have a pair!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The way sheโ€™s twisting her wrist to show off the new Apple Watch while plugging her Jimmy Choos ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Embarrassing Lidl. The funny part is it doesnโ€™t even suit her just like nothing else does. Trust our Lidl to cheapen anything lmao!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ If you do Photoshop for a living I hope you get paid a fortune!
๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm only messing around with it.

The only thing Lidl actually DOES all day, is edit ALL of her photos! That's her real "job".

Hey, maybe I could apply for a job with her and redo all of her photos for her, make them more fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Elizabeth Arden wasting money on taking Caweee and Lidl to lower the tone at Soho Farmhouse, what a load of crap!

Elizabeth Arden wasting money on taking Caweee and Lidl to lower the tone at Soho Farmhouse, what a load of crap!
her 5pm upload time is turning me off watching at all and Iโ€™ve no idea why ๐Ÿ˜‚
I mean I always do back to point and laugh letโ€™s be honest ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

But it makes me wonder what type of messages sheโ€™s getting that she needs to be on standby to remove.

questions about the December Adsense money, her shady โ€œPRโ€ declarations.
who knows.

So she actually wants us to believe she produced content while she wasn't contractually required to?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.