Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beahunny

Chatty Member
SHE PUTS ON A FULL FACE OF MAKEUP, DOES HER HAIR, AND WEARS A BALMAIN DRESS.....SO THAT THE DELIVERY MAN...._DELIVERY_MAN_...DOESN'T THINK SHE IS A LOSER WITH NO LIFE.

Um Lydia? The delivery man doesn't give a toss about why you are at home with your hair in a bun or with a full face of drag queen makeup and stripper heels. Do you know why? BECAUSE HE HAS AN ACTUAL FULL TIME JOB. AND HE DOES NOT EVEN PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR HAUSFRAU HUSBAND PAINTING EACH OTHERS NAILS AT 2PM ON A MONDAY. I promise you. He has better things to do. What planet are you on?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I've seen quite a few influencers (both UK and America) do these Amazon hauls over the last year and it's to promote their own Amazon shop front for them to ear more money. As usual, Lydia is late to the party.

Her bedroom does indeed look out over the basement fire escape which then leads to the patio and garden. The bedroom is above her office I think and also next to the kitchen. Sorry, but there's something so 'un-luxe' about having a 'master-suit' as Lidl calls it, slap bang next to the kitchen!

I've also just watched Sophie Shohet's new car reveal. A McLaren 600LT, paid for with cash, because she actually IS a business woman with a successful company, who manages 2 informative YT vids a week without 'staff' to help, rather than a beggar with a home QVC channel, desperately trying to prove she works hard. She also manages to list and declare everything according the ASA rules in a very simple, non-confusing manner - take note, Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She kept stating that Cal " the baby sparrow" flew the nest as though she made Cal who he is. Bitch, please! His skills as a videographer and photographer have nothing to do with her when she doesn't even have knowledge about cameras. If she was still cordial with Cal, wouldn't she be able to ask him about cameras? I think something happened.

Along with her faking that Carrie deals with HUGE contracts from International brand name contracts is a load of bullshit again. What contract? There is no contract when these brands are sending her free shit like they send NUMEROUS other Youtubers to advertise for free. They send the beggars free stuff and they advertise the free stuff for free for the brand on YouTube and Instagram. Name one brand she has a huge contract with where she is doing repeated work as an international or national representative?!?! I'll wait. Real model and celebrities have huge contracts with international brands for millions not this loser Youtuber. Not this free crap she is touting on bloody Instagram like hundreds of others are. Just like she feigned she "had a shoot with Bulgari". Nope! She was in some plastic globe they had on the street that anyone in the public could enter and she had to pay her friend to take pics of her. Sad! No one from Bulgari to be bloody seen! Is that another one of her huge contracts with an international brand? She wasn't even in the store. Amelia was in the store for a private event. And I believe she is buying some of the stuff other more successful Youtubers are getting for free just to pretend to prove the brands still care about her.

I also feel she is getting a new PA because something has also happened with Carrie and she is realizing how she is being treated and moving on to use her skills and get paid with a real company, not as a fake CEO of some fake COO doing Youtube videos in her kitchen and bathroom. Carrie also has a new, hot man and he may be making her see how used she is by Lydiot.

Lydiot Millen is a fraud and a blatant liar. It's sad because she is so insecure she reads our comments here and quickly counters it with a video and new lie that suddenly she is reading, eating veg etc.etc. What a fake bitch. And stupid.

Getting blood tests from a "doctor" in a beauty shop and getting IVs in a Beauty shop shows how gullible and stupid she is. And the filler in her cheeks look ridiculous. Her last video she had an official top duck lip.

To sit and keep yapping on to thousands of strangers online about how happy you are and how great your life is, is only done by one so insecure, uncertain of themselves and who feels unstable. Is she trying to convince us or herself??

She only has a bunch of super young sycophants stroking her fragile ego through the comments. She reads everything about her bc she needs validation and confirmation. She's not even brave enough to keep negative comments. You see tons of other Youtuber who have lives so aren't sitting there daily deleting and blocking negative comments. That make me know even more so that he has no life and needs the daily validation of Self through stranger comments.

Her continuing to literally directly respond to all our Tattle comments shows how pathetic and desperate she is. She probably realizes her time is running out as tons of new, younger, beautiful Youtubers emerge. You see several of her competitive counterparts being at brand events and given stuff by brands that she is not. Amelia was actually in the Bulgar store for a private event not taking pics of herself on the street OUTSIDE Bulgar. I'm noticing that more and more. That says a lot. The clock is ticking and fake, fradulent people that lie to others to make money and get free shit have karma coming to them. Greed and dishonesty will play out. It' s just laughable how sorry her life is and how desperately she is trying to convince her viewers otherwise. It is very funny and entertaining to watch, honestly. She's a fool. A sad fool at that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Her Vlog from last night;

“I’m going to plan my day - my last day of WORK before I go to Soho Farmhouse.

1. Spin class
2. Phonecall
3. Write an idea for a video
4. Pack an overnight bag
5. Order some more clothes

I could do all of her “work” before I leave the house for my ACTUAL job this morning. What a ridiculous woman.

• Haha
  • Sick

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
16th January.

“i think you’re all back in work now and if you’re not I’m jealous.....”

WE ARE TWO WEEKS INTO 2020. IT’S THREE WEEKS SINCE CHRISTMAS!!!
the only people not back to work are you and possibly your idiot twin Frow.

twat.

Cal has left then. not shocked, hope you enjoy your new found balls cal!

• Haha

Wazabi

Chatty Member
"This is. BY FAR. The best thread ever. Tons of you have messaged me asking where I got it: it is a gifted/PR but I also purchased it, if you don't believe me the affiliate lynx is in the description box below."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Wazabi

Chatty Member

With the lack of job offers to Victoria, I guess Alex Magrath (her husband, not her brother) has to apply for the photographer job. After all Lydia clarified she will pay to whoever help her with that 'urgent' photography shoot.
Sorry for the OT but why do Vic's fingers look like Halloween cookies?
Witch-Finger-Cookies-2-500x409.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Reads tattle life.....

opens Instagram stories....

6AEFE33A-13CC-474E-A068-30BE789FF4D7.jpeg

we can read you like a book Lydia, sorry, listen to you like a book 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

happyforest

Chatty Member
I think at this point it's obvious Lydia hates her house. It makes me laugh my ass off. She went ON AND ON about how perfect their choice was when buying the house. How it was just right as is. How proud she was that it hadn't even gotten listed yet before they bought it. You just know they paid the asking price, didn't negotiate at all. The sellers very likely would have had zero offers, were it not for numpty Labia, and then lowered the ridiculous price accordingly. I hope the estate agent is still laughing and doing jumpy claps.

She has changed everything except the kitchen window and garden. Think about it. To pay THAT MUCH, and then proceed to change every last square foot of it, over and over again. The layout sucks, the entry way sucks, the lack of any garages sucks, the bathrooms aren't grand, I could go on and on.

Karma has already visited her. Yes, it's given her monetizing content, but it's also damaged her brand as people are seeing her for who she is. A braggart that is never happy with anything. Her relationship isn't flawless, and her house isn't either. She looked better before, her house was cuter before, and her relationship didn't wreak of passive aggressive, malnourished, negativity.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
GAME CHANGER.....A FUCKING PHONE CASE IS NOT A GAME CHANGER YOU DAFT BINT!!!!

Leonie‘s cases are a complete rip off of the ted baker cases from about 2/3 years ago.
Insufferable pair of idiots.

That vlog was a fuck load of nothing, so much talking and absolutely nothing of value said.
when you need to add the time you get up at to your to-do list you know you need help.
more shopping. more pointless purchases.
more conversation about an overpriced cream thats done nothing for her ravaged skin.
more attempts at making tattle believe they sleep in the same bed.

I hate that cat and I don’t hate any animals, I just fucking hate that cat.

that is all

Must have Ipad with her at all times to 'reply' delete youtube comments after video upload :ROFLMAO:
we all know she doesn’t schedule uploads because she wants to watch and control the comments.
complete bullshit it effects her views 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Wazabi

Chatty Member
She pulled a fucking muscle while fucking drying her fucking hair, that's why she needs a fucking massage.
I feel personally attacked by this one.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Flix16

I've seen quite a few influencers (both UK and America) do these Amazon hauls over the last year and it's to promote their own Amazon shop front for them to ear more money. As usual, Lydia is late to the party.

Her bedroom does indeed look out over the basement fire escape which then leads to the patio and garden. The bedroom is above her office I think and also next to the kitchen. Sorry, but there's something so 'un-luxe' about having a 'master-suit' as Lidl calls it, slap bang next to the kitchen!

I've also just watched Sophie Shohet's new car reveal. A McLaren 600LT, paid for with cash, because she actually IS a business woman with a successful company, who manages 2 informative YT vids a week without 'staff' to help, rather than a beggar with a home QVC channel, desperately trying to prove she works hard. She also manages to list and declare everything according the ASA rules in a very simple, non-confusing manner - take note, Lydia.
I’m not a big fan of Sophie’s style, I watch her videos periodically but I admire her work ethic and honesty. She’s also very informative and clearly enjoys making YouTube videos rather than seeing it only as income.
Lidl and Vic stomping about in their freebie heels and tailored suits thinking they’re high powered business women, when Sophie actually worked her way up within marketing then left to start her own company when she couldn’t climb any higher.
And she comes across as a genuinely lovely person.

Can just imagine how jealous these freeloaders are of Sophie’s actual wealth and success.
Funny how apparently we’re all jealous haters, when in actual fact I felt really happy for Sophie when I saw she’s bought a McLaren. She’s actually fucking earned it!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Sidhe13

Does she mean “made to measure” like us common folk call them? Or did she literally commission the design of the fabric?

I’ve just had curtains made for my living room and they cost a small fortune (to me) - I’m used to IKEA - and I’ll expect them to last 10-15 years and they will be looked after. Unlike Lydia who has “bespoke” this and that but gets rid of it after 3 months because she gets so much stuff for free she doesn’t know the value of money, nor has she really loved something and made tough decisions knowing she can’t go back on them.

Bespoke my hole.
The misuse of bespoke drives me a bit bonkers. A few years ago, some of these stupid bints started using it as a catch-all term to make the things they were given or purchased sound more upper-class and exclusive, and now it's everywhere. I'm sorry but bespoke is when something is made from absolute, complete scratch only for you, not based on any pre-existing design or pattern or anything. It used to be a term exclusively used in tailoring, as far as I know. At best they can call some of the things they get custom, but often that's even a stretch. Just because you're choosing the finish of some metal bits (which are offered as a choice to every single customer and just need to be slapped on), or the type of wood used or paint colour, DOES NOT MAKE IT IN ANY WAY BESPOKE!!! Stop trying to sound like you're part of some elite, because it's only making you look like nouveau riche idiots. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Chart86

How can she say she's jealous of people not back at work when her day was shopping at Bicester Village? And the then next day her day was one meeting and several beauty treatments...it actually makes me laugh. She has no idea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My name is Ali Gordon, and I’m a uk lifestyle creator.....

you’re a uk twat Ali Gordon.

• Haha
  • Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I haven't watched her in sooo long so I thought it would be good to watch her so called 'Life Update'.
I lasted 2 minutes.
From the comments I gathered that someone left- you ladies say it's Cal?
So Cal left... why am I not surprised...
She's blabbing yet again about how busy she is...
Lydia just talk to your fresh painted weekly walls... You are so boring.
We've said it over a million times... Who actually gives a shit about your schedule Lydia? You are clearly not as busy as some influencers out there who are genuinely busier than you they don't have time to tell viewers how busy they are.
I think Lydia is losing her mind. I actually feel sorry for her and feel sorry for Ali most of all.
How can Lydia live with herself...
No wonder she has no friends... No one can stand her.
I think apart from her mental health issues, she has no purpose... she's aimlessly living a fake life.
It must be such a sad life... to work and live knowing nothing you do is of any substance.
And she is even faking reading books! Lydia, listening to audio books does not take the same skill as reading an actual book. And the reason I point this out as an issue with you vs. others is because it proves your lack of intellect, how lazy you are and the fact you are doing this only to counter what was said on Tattle about your reading yet still couldn't even pick up a real book and read it with all the time you have sitting on your arse in the bungalow. You need to be read to because you can't even do that yourself. Please stop embarrassing yourself. You do nothing of substance at all and contribute nothing to society. I just take issue with lazy people like this sitting on their arse all day but then faking that they are so busy and working with brands when they are not. Brands don't give a damn about her. Carrie is not handling huge contracts with International brands. Lawyers do that. And anyone with a fucking brain would hire a lawyer if they had a huge contract. She's too cheap to spend a dime of her own but more importantly, she has no contract with ANY brand. Give me a break. I've never seen such a fraudulent, lying loser online. I can't even watch her videos, it's mind numbing. She bores me to death. She's going to wake up one day and realize how sad and empty her life is because she spent years sitting in front of a home camera talking to strangers and being a fraud for validation and cash but did nothing of bloody substance. Bags, shoes and clothes are her life. How utterly pathetic.

Can you imagine Lydl strutting round Bicester with a security guard? Because I can! She posts every insta story/ad with such a delay because she's convinced herself she's a celebrity & is terrified of confrontations from 'jealous trolls'😂
In Conversation with Influencer Ali Gordon https://www.menswearstyle.co.uk/2018/04/16/in-conversation-with-influencer-ali-gordon/8115
This truly shows how delusional and out of touch with reality this nutter is. She thinks she's a celebrity and needs security. She's truly lost the plot and has faked and lied about so much about her status and importance that she now is starting to believe her own lies. Which event did she ever need security to? No one gives a flying rat's ass about her. What she should be assessing is why so many people hate her versus other bloggers/Youtubers. There have been several different websites and threads talking negatively about her for YEARS and perhaps she needs to figure out why. She can try and want to chalk it up to jealousy but jealous of what? Her looks? No, there are millions of women out there who are actually beautiful vs. her and they aren't hated. Her wealth? There are many rich people in this world that aren't hated. No, it's her lack of character, integrity, honesty and proper values, her constant lying and fraudulent behavior to make a quick buck. Her behavior is disgusting. No, no one is jealous of a lying, filler filled, greedy chick who lies about everything and has absolutely nothing of substance to offer. She is also not humble or modest, she's arrogant and it comes across clearly across the screen every single time.

Last edited:
  • Heart