Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not the biggest fan of Ali either but you can see the difference in the content he creates when compared to Lydia. Lydia is lazy and expects everything to be done for her
Ali's videography is amazing. Which sucks because his vlogs are only good for insomnia.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lydia Millen #14 missing out on PR trips with pals, where has Cal gone the cheeky aminal!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she have that fridge gifted too?im sure there was a vlog when she went to London with Aldi and chose whatever they wanted. I could be wrong but I did get the impression it might have been gifted.

Reactions: 12
Neither of the household electricians can twiddle it to fix it? Too busy twiddling each other? Why else wouldn't you twiddle-fix something before you sell it?

Reactions: 6
Hi lovelies. Tattle virgin here. I am massively triggered by the selling of the gifted items. She’s a cheap ass charlatan and a fraud. Not to mention an ugly hearted, classless, selfish, vain, unkind, egocentric, lazy, greasy, dirty, ungrateful, lying fuckwit.

LOATHE ENTIRELY.
Welcome! And you are completely correct

Notice she sells everything on places where it costs nothing to sell, no chance of her using Ebay or Vestiare for her bags because she'd have to loose a few quid!

Making the Millen Millions by flogging the PR products! new thread!
Also, the buyer has less protection that way if something goes wrong. I am sure that is one of the reasons, because I am sure there are problems with the things she sells because she doesn't take care of anything. But the buyer can use their credit card (at least here, in the US) for protection. But that also means Lydia doesn't have any protection, so there's that

Reactions: 5
Can I put my suggestion I said a few pages back Lydia#14 the lying, the witch and the clothes tagged wardrobe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lydia #14 ‘the one with the beg, the smeg and the wee man who’s clearly underfed’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Welcome! And you are completely correct

Also, the buyer has less protection that way if something goes wrong. I am sure that is one of the reasons, because I am sure there are problems with the things she sells because she doesn't take care of anything. But the buyer can use their credit card (at least here, in the US) for protection. But that also means Lydia doesn't have any protection, so there's that
It'll be cash on collection to avoid any record for the tax man!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I guess they thought, let's build a fireplace so we can take 50 thousand instagram pics in front of it 😂🤢
Screenshot_20200129_230944.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.