Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder brands stop working with her after a few jobs; she does tit like this. If I were a brand and I saw this little twit selling pr gifts I would be fuming. It's honestly ridiculous that she hasn't been reprimanded. This witch needs more than a fine to get it through her empty skull.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
That has to be more than a year old surely? How long ago was Ali exploding cans of coke in the freezer?

Reactions: 16
Absolutely disgusting. I get 'gifted' items I don't like from family members and everything goes to DONATION, let alone onto Facebook Marketplace.

She has no shame.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Errrm, that Fridge is 2 years old!! They got it practically as soon as they moved into the bungalow. She just can not help LIE about every damn thing!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
So the light inside is fucked, its actually TWO years old and the cats been sat on the top for the first year. yuk!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the light inside is fucked, its actually TWO years old and the cats been sat on the top for the first year. yuk!
How does she think she can get away with such blatant lying? Shows her stupidity when all the proof is on her Insta or Youtube when we want to see the truth about items she claims are newer than they are or unworn. More false advertising. What a fraud.

And by the way, the whole Carrie cooking lunch daily thing is so bloody odd to me. Your "CEO" cooks your lunch daily in your home whilst your husband and you sit there like lazy losers? Carrie is a doormat but I think if Carrie walked away like Cal, Lydia would fall apart.

Reactions: 22
Interesting reading. I think the issue is that they receive the gifts of free clothing, makeup, household items and furniture, etc and it is stated it is often in lieu of payment. If that is the case, then the money that is received from the sale of these items need then to be declared as income for taxation purposes. This is what we think isn't possibly happening, that Lydia is instead, selling these items on and pocketing the cash.
Even if it was in lieu of payment wouldn’t they still be a top dollar for what you can receive as gifts undeclared and not pay taxes?

Also to whomever above said about the kitchen, she already had two integrated fridges that were concealed by closet doors.. now pantries and she hated them, took them out and not the odd ball smeg fridge. I bet she’s will put the smeg fridge in the dungeon room and integrate it somehow when they fork up the cash to redo that room. The girl is so manic and it’s very apparent. She has very high highs and low lows, it contributes to her constant need to change things.

Reactions: 10
Hi lovelies. Tattle virgin here. I am massively triggered by the selling of the gifted items. She’s a cheap ass charlatan and a fraud. Not to mention an ugly hearted, classless, selfish, vain, unkind, egocentric, lazy, greasy, dirty, ungrateful, lying fuckwit.

LOATHE ENTIRELY.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
How does she think she can get away with such blatant lying? Shows her stupidity when all the proof is on her Insta or Youtube when we want to see the truth about items she claims are newer than they are or unworn. More false advertising. What a fraud.

And by the way, the whole Carrie cooking lunch daily thing is so bloody odd to me. Your "CEO" cooks your lunch daily in your home whilst your husband and you sit there like lazy losers? Carrie is a doormat but I think if Carrie walked away like Cal, Lydia would fall apart.
Carries just a slave thats why she needs a new member of staff so Carrie can spend more time being a dogsbody and the new staff member can answer calls. Someone needs to leave a message on her FB page saying its 2 yrs old.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.