Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this had been mentioned but Lydia vlogged about going to soho farmhouse and made out it was an exclusive trip just for her... was Lorna Luxe there at the same time?
She has always done this. It has been discussed on the other site aswell. She makes it sound like the whole trip was organised for her and then when she goes she rarely shows anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwww Ali has his friend Timmy with the good hair over for the night 🤣🤣

good for you ali.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has always done this. It has been discussed on the other site aswell. She makes it sound like the whole trip was organised for her and then when she goes she rarely shows anyone else.
Wow I didn’t realise she had always done it!! 🧐 must keep a close eye on these sorts of trips!

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t that require her opening up her designer gifted wallet?
Yup! I'd imagine they just go NHS and get gifted things like the weird IV in a beauty salon.

Also, did anyone see somewhere on Lydia's socials someone commented thinking they thought she was pregnant and she responded 'Not yet xx' Does this mean the woman who didn't want kids has changed her mind I wonder? Are we going to get to experience pregnant Lydia in 2020?! You can't get all your regular face maintenance jabs when pregnant, can you ... Would she do the classic influencer move of refusing to buy non-maternity clothing or go up a size?

Reactions: 11
Lol Ali really thinks his followers will drop 3.5k£ on a bottle? 🤣
They're really delusional with their £700 face cream and now this. The companies giving these two the affiliate links need to be fired

Reactions: 11
Yup! I'd imagine they just go NHS and get gifted things like the weird IV in a beauty salon.

Also, did anyone see somewhere on Lydia's socials someone commented thinking they thought she was pregnant and she responded 'Not yet xx' Does this mean the woman who didn't want kids has changed her mind I wonder? Are we going to get to experience pregnant Lydia in 2020?! You can't get all your regular face maintenance jabs when pregnant, can you ... Would she do the classic influencer move of refusing to buy non-maternity clothing or go up a size?
Probably realised a baby would provide more gifted stuff as it's currently drying up. She'll then sell said gifted nursery and bank the £££. Another excuse to change the guest bedroom again and explain why no one visits because they will only have one spare room not the 4 she keeps going on about because she bastardised them and turned them into dressing rooms

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably realised a baby would provide more gifted stuff as it's currently drying up. She'll then sell said gifted nursery and bank the £££. Another excuse to change the guest bedroom again and explain why no one visits because they will only have one spare room not the 4 she keeps going on about because she bastardised them and turned them into dressing rooms
I suspect that Frow has had some influence on Lydia's maternal feelings. Can't imagine LM being happy with Frow having something that she hasn't. A baby really would just be an accessory for Lydia.

Reactions: 10
Amelia Liana and Elle Darby are both on the list in this video. I wish Lidl would get exposed for something. One day maybe... 🤞🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ok, she is batch making her morning tonic,but that kind of stuff is supposed to be fresh! Veg and fruit go bad even in tonic’s😩

Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2020-01-26 at 10.56.55.png

She is so bloody dislikable with this arrogance and air of self importance.

No one cares Lydia
And if you have to announce that productivity is at an all time high that is really pitiful and you're just trying to prove that to yourself. What it probably means is you got off your arse and did something, so well done you for living the dream!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.