Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the "Not yet" comment is just bait. Keeps people from unsubbing because their idiots and are holding on to see what happens. Also think its partially to do with her new bestie ITF, because she is bringing up kids and she does want them.

Reactions: 10
Lydia is “tapping a way” on her laptop.

let’s hope it has autocorrect 🙄

932DEA10-6652-4928-B6ED-9AC902A0697C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
View attachment 76226

She is so bloody dislikable with this arrogance and air of self importance.

No one cares Lydia
And if you have to announce that productivity is at an all time high that is really pitiful and you're just trying to prove that to yourself. What it probably means is you got off your arse and did something, so well done you for living the dream!
Wow....she's learned to work, be productive, timely and organized like all the rest of the adults in the world. Give the girl a bleeping medal. She finally figured it out in her 30s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 76226

She is so bloody dislikable with this arrogance and air of self importance.

No one cares Lydia
And if you have to announce that productivity is at an all time high that is really pitiful and you're just trying to prove that to yourself. What it probably means is you got off your arse and did something, so well done you for living the dream!

(Hi everyone! This is my first post and this is a new account, but I am a fairly long time lurker. You are fabulous, and I love reading here!)

She has to tweet crap like that because she has NOTHING else to talk about.

Is Ali's new model friend gay? For an apparently straight guy Ali sure does court the homosexual image.

Is the new friend Waldo, by chance?

‘Upping my self-care not only because of my dry hair but complying with ASA is proving to be such a mare’.

"Self-care, dry-hair, marking ADs...so rare"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
(Hi everyone! This is my first post and this is a new account, but I am a fairly long time lurker. You are fabulous, and I love reading here!)

She has to tweet crap like that because she has NOTHING else to talk about.

Is the new friend Waldo, by chance?

"Self-care, dry-hair, marking ADs...so rare"
Welcome! Loved the suggestion for a new title....I have been trying to work 'self care' in! 😁

Reactions: 7
Welcome! Loved the suggestion for a new title....I have been trying to work 'self care' in! 😁
Yeah Lydl's whole life is selfish care. Still waiting for her to mention cancelling the promised charity work to sit on a Eurostar to get a phone case..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ladies, who remembers the old days of nuggets & ketchup?!

13?! That's just basic groceries! No offense to any picky eater out there but Lydia is worse than a child! I would get and respect it if she had any sensitivities or allergies though.

Reactions: 8
You’d think that when posting simply for likes/praise you’d at least spell the name right...
View attachment 76593
She's such a bloody fraud. If she was a true fan, she'd know how to at least bloody spell his name right and she does not even know basic spelling. It's "affected" not "effected", you dim wit. Even when she was fake posting like she gave a damn about the Australian animals in the fire, she could not even spell that right. Use spell check, Lydiot.

And there were 7 others for a TOTAL of 9 that perished. Get your bloody facts right if you're going to broadcast other people's tragedy and loss for Twitter likes and attention for yourself, you narcissist!

Reactions: 42
She's such a bloody fraud. If she was a true fan, she'd know how to at least bloody spell his name right and she does not even know basic spelling. It's "affected" not "effected", you dim wit. Even when she was fake posting like she gave a damn about the Australian animals in the fire, she could not even spell that right. Use spell check, Lydiot.

And there were 7 others for a TOTAL of 9 that perished. Get your bloody facts right if you're going to broadcast other people's tragedy and loss for Twitter likes and attention for yourself, you narcissist!
Of course she won't edit it because of the algorithm. Agree she likely has no clue who this man was. I reckon it stirred not an ounce of compassion but fear in her. Yes lydl. Reality check; you can 'have it all' & your creator can pluck you out of the sky in your private jet & take you from your 'perfect life'. Your health & your loved ones are what count..& if you've a husband who can't bear to touch you then you ain't really got sh*t.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
On another note, in her latest vlog, In The Frow whining about Chanel not adding extra tissue in her packaging. Isn’t this year your year of sustainability hun?!

No I’m sorry, at this point I have really had enough. WHO is Ronald Dahl?
This is why she no longer has to work past 5pm... 👋🏽 proof reading

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How can someone in the public eye make so many mistakes with her spelling and grammar? You don't need to walk around with a dictionary these days you know, just use autocorrect love!

And also that tweet about Kobe Bryant and the australia stuff really pissed me off, it is totally without meaning or consideration, just copying what other people are tweeting and posting, so I think she's really disrespectful.

Yesterday Claire Chouquette put up an insta story about the holocaust, and I messaged her and said I agree it's so important it is never forgotten, and we had a conversation over insta and she told me she went to the holocaust museum in Israel and a few other things. Such a little thing, but showed she actually cared about what she was saying.

It is crazy to think Lydia has so many subscribers to her chanel and so many followers when she has nothing about her that stands out anymore. She's lost her 'looks' which defined her, now what has she got apart from her house.

Her tweet saying she is now so far ahead with her vlogging that she can have a week off, shows she has no ambition, that the vlogs to come are obviously more crap filmed in her home, nothing real time, and that she has nothing much going on, and she really does not care about the content she puts out as long as she fulfils her schedule plans. Realistically how many vlogs can someone film to get ahead of themselves? A haul, a get ready with me, something about her home. Now we know we won't be watching!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She is now selling (very obviously, and provable) gifted bags on her stories.... I would report but I spent the whole weekend submitting hours of material about her already (will update here on what later )) any body else up for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She is now selling (very obviously, and provable) gifted bags on her stories.... I would report but I spent the whole weekend submitting hours of material about her already (will update here on what later )) any body else up for it?

I bet Valextra are thrilled she's selling their bag, they sent it to her, she never used it or even mentioned it, how nice of her, and now she thinks she'll get a £1000 for it. She hasn't even got the sense to put the bags on ebay or vestiare collective, she puts them on her stories, to tell the world she's doing it! Idiot!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.