Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pulled a bleeping muscle while bleeping drying her bleeping hair, that's why she needs a bleeping massage.
I feel personally attacked by this one.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
She isn’t at that event in France with Frow. She is officially off the Dior Beauty invite list. That’s interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, Its kinda crazy, but if you just watch her instastories and read here there is no need to watch her boring sluggish vlogs.
They are all the same and that way she at least gets one less view.
Half the time you would watch what she did 5 months ago in the vlogs where the stories are maybe a week ahead of time.
Fair warning, her insta-stories are just as flat, boring, and greedy as her vlogs, but those you can get through in about 2 minutes and not waste 50 minutes watching the twinkie walk around in a bathrobe.

I did notice that her new vlog is called "I couldn't vlog this trip" so it seems like a direct answer to the call outs on tattle about how she only ever vlogs at home and not out and about.
I never watch her vlogs...too long and no content, and too much of her gurning face 🙈 .
Instagram stories is all I can stomach.

Reactions: 12
I never watch her vlogs...too long and no content, and too much of her gurning face 🙈 .
Instagram stories is all I can stomach.
I've not watched the past few. I literally can not be assed it's all the same tit Nowadays.

Reactions: 8
Sooo

1. she was gifted pjs from a brand who support disadvantaged women who’ve gone through things like depression and self harm and she reads the card out and says “aw that’s brilliant” then in her stupid childish ways shouts OH THE POCKETS ARE DOWN THERE HA HAAAA - very similar to the car crash she decided to vlog about when someone was obviously badly hurt and she was sniggering away about it the next day. Literally no respect or thoughts for what other people go through, then spends the next however long showing off all the products she’s been given for free which I know I would love some free stuff as much as anyone but she was literally just reading something about women who have nothing.

2. who even sucks their fingers and has a blanky at the age of 14. I know everyone can do what they want but really come on. She is just a childish little girl inside so I’m hardly surprised by this
Pink Peonies has just Instastories about her blanky. She's 29, a mother of two, with a third on the way. Please don't judge me for knowing this....😕

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe Dior sent the invitation to the wrong address (you know, like the advent calendar) 🙊

I bet they got another luxury freebie (a car, gym makeover, gym equipment). That's her way to tell to herself "I deserve it". :rolleyes:
Yes, or maybe the neighbor's got her invitation 😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love how she says she stopped using deodorant because she was worried about what it was putting onto her skin when she literally pumps her face full of plastic!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Haven't watched the vlog yet. But how are women nowadays thinking it is great to have eyebrows that look like you stuck dead caterpillars on your forehead 😳😳😳😳. I mean seriously...... all I can see is eyebrows. Was talking to a young girl on a checkout . Very very fair hair, bit thick black unnatural brows and all I can see is Bert and Ernie on Seasme street. Lydia take note...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love how she says she stopped using deodorant because she was worried about what it was putting onto her skin when she literally pumps her face full of plastic!!
OK, between that and the stinky fake tan tit ... no wonder she douses herself in perfume!! I wouldn't want to be within a block radius of her! (I'm very sensitive to smells)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
OK, between that and the stinky fake tan tit ... no wonder she douses herself in perfume!! I wouldn't want to be within a block radius of her! (I'm very sensitive to smells)
No wonder her and Ali have such a spicy love life, must be her musky scent.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Only someone so insecure, questioning their value, needing constant validation and their fragile ego stroked by hundreds of strangers would post tit like this.

Yes, she worked her arse off indeed. By begging, lying, mislabeling tit and and being a bloody fraud. Great work, Lydiot!

I've never seen a more fake, disingenuous Youtuber. She is greedy, narcissistic, cheap and classless. People with true class, wealth and integrity would never post tit like this on the internet.

Well, she better milk this money train for all she can right now because with brands already kicking her to the curb and not inviting her to events, plus newer, younger bloggers coming forth this chick is going to fade into the background quicker than she knows and her money train will leave the station never to return. Sad!

Reactions: 19
With comments like that there's no wonder her fellow peers dislike her.
I had a thought that I bet she had to put out applications for an editor and a personal assistant because no one in her real life is dumb enough to deal with her on a daily basis besides cawrrrrrrie.
Most of the time that youtubers have talked about editors they have gone out themselves and found them themselves. And considering how "private" and what a "celebrity" chlamydia is you'd think that she'd want to keep her circle close knit and not let her lies and secrets slip out. And for this reason she'd hire another friend as her PA.
I truly suspect that no one would ever want to work for the witch of the bungalow, and for that reason she has multiple times put out that ad. If it was such a wanted and sought after job, she would have only had to put out the ad once surely.

She isn’t at that event in France with Frow. She is officially off the Dior Beauty invite list. That’s interesting.
or maybe she is just a fill-in influencer for dior beauty... when a sought after influencer cant come or back out last minute they might call Lydia.

As much as I truly truly want her off every PR list, and to be smacked in the face by brands she so desperately wants validation from. I also kinda like they thought that she is "second class" influencing for them, and would never be a brands first priority

Reactions: 14
Jesus, how long did that cocktail tit go on for?!! That’s 4 days I’m not getting back 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG.......🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

She never bleeping showers.......jesus she must bleeping stink!!!!!

No wonder itty bitty Ali moved into the guest room.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
or maybe she is just a fill-in influencer for dior beauty... when a sought after influencer cant come or back out last minute they might call Lydia.
Yea that was kind of my point. I don't think she was ever on the "A List" for Dior Beauty. She got invites when the first choices declined. She isn't even on the backup list anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is Lydia trying to be a health influencer now? She has already done "fashion", "luxury", "fitness" and "interiors" so maybe this is a new reinvention? She wants to portray this earthy, warm and cosy persona, who sips her ginger and lemon water, whilst sharing some insightful quotes she has now clue about at all...but it looks and sounds good.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.