Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen quite a few influencers (both UK and America) do these Amazon hauls over the last year and it's to promote their own Amazon shop front for them to ear more money. As usual, Lydia is late to the party.

Her bedroom does indeed look out over the basement fire escape which then leads to the patio and garden. The bedroom is above her office I think and also next to the kitchen. Sorry, but there's something so 'un-luxe' about having a 'master-suit' as Lidl calls it, slap bang next to the kitchen!

I've also just watched Sophie Shohet's new car reveal. A McLaren 600LT, paid for with cash, because she actually IS a business woman with a successful company, who manages 2 informative YT vids a week without 'staff' to help, rather than a beggar with a home QVC channel, desperately trying to prove she works hard. She also manages to list and declare everything according the ASA rules in a very simple, non-confusing manner - take note, Lydia.
Iā€™m not a big fan of Sophieā€™s style, I watch her videos periodically but I admire her work ethic and honesty. Sheā€™s also very informative and clearly enjoys making YouTube videos rather than seeing it only as income.
Lidl and Vic stomping about in their freebie heels and tailored suits thinking theyā€™re high powered business women, when Sophie actually worked her way up within marketing then left to start her own company when she couldnā€™t climb any higher.
And she comes across as a genuinely lovely person.

Can just imagine how jealous these freeloaders are of Sophieā€™s actual wealth and success.
Funny how apparently weā€™re all jealous haters, when in actual fact I felt really happy for Sophie when I saw sheā€™s bought a McLaren. Sheā€™s actually bleeping earned it!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think at this point it's obvious Lydia hates her house. It makes me laugh my ass off. She went ON AND ON about how perfect their choice was when buying the house. How it was just right as is. How proud she was that it hadn't even gotten listed yet before they bought it. You just know they paid the asking price, didn't negotiate at all. The sellers very likely would have had zero offers, were it not for numpty Labia, and then lowered the ridiculous price accordingly. I hope the estate agent is still laughing and doing jumpy claps.

She has changed everything except the kitchen window and garden. Think about it. To pay THAT MUCH, and then proceed to change every last square foot of it, over and over again. The layout sucks, the entry way sucks, the lack of any garages sucks, the bathrooms aren't grand, I could go on and on.

Karma has already visited her. Yes, it's given her monetizing content, but it's also damaged her brand as people are seeing her for who she is. A braggart that is never happy with anything. Her relationship isn't flawless, and her house isn't either. She looked better before, her house was cuter before, and her relationship didn't wreak of passive aggressive, malnourished, negativity.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

With the lack of job offers to Victoria, I guess Alex Magrath (her husband, not her brother) has to apply for the photographer job. After all Lydia clarified she will pay to whoever help her with that 'urgent' photography shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

With the lack of job offers to Victoria, I guess Alex Magrath (her husband, not her brother) has to apply for the photographer job. After all Lydia clarified she will pay to whoever help her with that 'urgent' photography shoot.
Sorry for the OT but why do Vic's fingers look like Halloween cookies?
Witch-Finger-Cookies-2-500x409.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I think at this point it's obvious Lydia hates her house. It makes me laugh my ass off. She went ON AND ON about how perfect their choice was when buying the house. How it was just right as is. How proud she was that it hadn't even gotten listed yet before they bought it. You just know they paid the asking price, didn't negotiate at all. The sellers very likely would have had zero offers, were it not for numpty Labia, and then lowered the ridiculous price accordingly. I hope the estate agent is still laughing and doing jumpy claps.

She has changed everything except the kitchen window and garden. Think about it. To pay THAT MUCH, and then proceed to change every last square foot of it, over and over again. The layout sucks, the entry way sucks, the lack of any garages sucks, the bathrooms aren't grand, I could go on and on.

Karma has already visited her. Yes, it's given her monetizing content, but it's also damaged her brand as people are seeing her for who she is. A braggart that is never happy with anything. Her relationship isn't flawless, and her house isn't either. She looked better before, her house was cuter before, and her relationship didn't wreak of passive aggressive, malnourished, negativity.
She is changing tit for free, and selling the used stuff for a lot of cash. I think that is why she always changes everything, she canā€™t say no to a freebie when she knows she can cash in some easy money.

Reactions: 15

Reactions: 8
Give me strength - she's said on her home account she's giving part of the kitchen a facelift, wow must have been triggered by Fleur's new kitchen and ITF's
Oh 100% she is going to re-do the kitchen.
I thought she might after seeing that Brick by Brick is redoing hers. She is who Lydia copied the original dining room from...

Also on the home account recently when she shared the picture of the old house she mentioned that the bungalow was a stretch financially to buy. The poor financial sense of these two in unstable jobs in an unpredictable industry! :confused:

Reactions: 18
In my opinion there are only two occasions in which it is acceptable to sell something that was gifted to you:
1) When you're so poor you'd starve if you don't sell that item
2) If you donate the proceeds to charity

In any other context it is NOT admissible. Lydia is not indigent (even though she enjoys starving herself and her husband for fun) and she's definitely keeping that disgusting money for herself. There are so many things you can do with items you don't use including donating them directly to charity or giving them to friends, family, neighbors, etc.

Not only she is hideous but she's not even smart! The brands who have ever gifted her anything will eventually get to know she sells stuff so they won't be working with her anymore! What a dumb, useless, revolting human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She is changing tit for free, and selling the used stuff for a lot of cash. I think that is why she always changes everything, she canā€™t say no to a freebie when she knows she can cash in some easy money.
I agree. Sheā€™s not spending any of her own money and sheā€™s using it for content. At the same time she doesnā€™t actually enjoy her house. She spends so much time in it just shuffling around and changing things. Whereā€™s the enjoyment? Where are the parties and gatherings? (Aside from the BYO booze and gifted food for New Years).

Her life is sad and pathetic. For two individuals to have such a large house they fill with so much tit they donā€™t share it with anyone. They donā€™t create memories. Their house is work. Itā€™s not a home. Itā€™s like those show rooms for new apartments, filled with rented furnishings. Itā€™s all facade, no substance. No memories are created there. Thereā€™s no life in it. Much like their marriage. If I didnā€™t find her so low and despicable Iā€™d actually pity her.

Reactions: 28
Can Lidl and Chavette not just for once do the decent thing and have it out publically on twitter for our amusement?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I thought she might after seeing that Brick by Brick is redoing hers. She is who Lydia copied the original dining room from...

Also on the home account recently when she shared the picture of the old house she mentioned that the bungalow was a stretch financially to buy. The poor financial sense of these two in unstable jobs in an unpredictable industry! :confused:
yeah she commented on brick by bricks post about redoing the kitchen saying ā€œEEEEEE! Iā€™m dming you now!!!šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™ā€ obviously wants to get to know what sheā€™s doing with hers so she can copy

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I agree. Sheā€™s not spending any of her own money and sheā€™s using it for content. At the same time she doesnā€™t actually enjoy her house. She spends so much time in it just shuffling around and changing things. Whereā€™s the enjoyment? Where are the parties and gatherings? (Aside from the BYO booze and gifted food for New Years).

Her life is sad and pathetic. For two individuals to have such a large house they fill with so much tit they donā€™t share it with anyone. They donā€™t create memories. Their house is work. Itā€™s not a home. Itā€™s like those show rooms for new apartments, filled with rented furnishings. Itā€™s all facade, no substance. No memories are created there. Thereā€™s no life in it. Much like their marriage. If I didnā€™t find her so low and despicable Iā€™d actually pity her.
Exactly!! Damn, I feel depressed just thinking about it šŸ˜‚ what a sad life to live.. and to think that some šŸ‘ admire her..

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The kitchen makeover is all about the fridge isn't it? That 'gifted' Smeg never worked and she knew it. But it's ok because it will be sold. Back to integrated appliances (or maybe the fridge/tv thing that she's begged for in the past).

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.