Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This shows how dumb this chick is. She thinks she is smarter than major corporations and companies with people with MBAs etc. who use algorithms, statistics and FACTS on how to quantify influence!?!?!

Yes, a successful influencer is quantified by how much they INFLUENCE their viewers to buy a product and how much sales they contribute to. What does she think influencing is - a warm, fuzzy feeling her viewers get? And she should be paid for that? Lordie, she's daft.

This witch says some really stupid things and clearly, did not finish school nor understand the business world. She claims to have been in it for years but does not understand how stats and sales quantify and put a number on how many consumers you influenced!

How else does she quantify her worth? Either you caused a 1000 people to buy a product or you didn't. End of. And don't expect payment if your touting didn't make any sales. She needs a basic course on marketing and economics. You would think being in this world she would have had incentive to learn how it really works, not how she bloody feels it should work. She expects companies to pay her because she believes she is a major influencer and says so? What a moron.
Her idiocy amazes me. I'm kind of speechless. In what other way besides "numbers" could her "influence" be qualified/summarized? Should they send an email to each of her subscribers and ask them to explain "how Lydia Millen influenced you"?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we reckon she's asexual as well as Ali being gay... I'm starting to think so. There's just no affection there whatsoever, no hugs or even the subtle things that all couples do like a squeeze of the shoulder here, hand touch there etc.

Reactions: 20
Do we reckon she's asexual as well as Ali being gay... I'm starting to think so. There's just no affection there whatsoever, no hugs or even the subtle things that all couples do like a squeeze of the shoulder here, hand touch there etc.
I would just say that they don’t actually love each other!

Reactions: 17
Her idiocy amazes me. I'm kind of speechless. In what other way besides "numbers" could her "influence" be qualified/summarized? Should they send an email to each of her subscribers and ask them to explain "how Lydia Millen influenced you"?
They should.... examples of replies include "she convinced me never to buy this byterrible crap lest I become a striped orange puppet face"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They should.... examples of replies include "she convinced me never to buy this byterrible crap lest I become a striped orange puppet face"
She really and truly has no fundamental understanding of her actual job. She is a contractual salesperson. She is contracted to generate sales. The end.

This just proves that she is really plateaued. She is generating no net new sales and the brands are noticing. As they should.

Reactions: 26
I bet the poor guy doesn't know who the duck she is. Watch out for her bodyguard Joe. :giggle:
Carrie has been posting things on his page intermittently back when he got named to take Richards spot on travel man she begged publicly for him to take her an Lydia on an adventure all for the price of brownies. :cautious: :rolleyes: I surely hope he doesn't give a toss about her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SHE PUTS ON A FULL FACE OF MAKEUP, DOES HER HAIR, AND WEARS A BALMAIN DRESS.....SO THAT THE DELIVERY MAN...._DELIVERY_MAN_...DOESN'T THINK SHE IS A LOSER WITH NO LIFE.

Um Lydia? The delivery man doesn't give a toss about why you are at home with your hair in a bun or with a full face of drag queen makeup and stripper heels. Do you know why? BECAUSE HE HAS AN ACTUAL FULL TIME JOB. AND HE DOES NOT EVEN PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR HAUSFRAU HUSBAND PAINTING EACH OTHERS NAILS AT 2PM ON A MONDAY. I promise you. He has better things to do. What planet are you on?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That's one big bush of coarse hair, she just needs her witches hat 🤣
Why does she pull such an ugly ass face when spraying it 😂
Screenshot_20200121_033508.jpg
Screenshot_20200121_033442.jpg
Screenshot_20200121_033423.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So it's been a while since I've posted here- can't keep up with her extremely busy schedule of doing duck all :ROFLMAO:

But I got an update from the roundup thread (thanks @coconochanel ) and heard that Cal did a Lynx and snuck away, so I sent her my application to replace him via my Insta burner account. :giggle:
Said my special skills were reheating beige food, begging for freebies, a trigger-happy blocking finger for hAtErs, and translating lisping to English. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
So it's been a while since I've posted here- can't keep up with her extremely busy schedule of doing duck all :ROFLMAO:

But I got an update from the roundup thread (thanks @coconochanel ) and heard that Cal did a Lynx and snuck away, so I sent her my application to replace him via my Insta burner account. :giggle:
Said my special skills were reheating beige food, begging for freebies, a trigger-happy blocking finger for hAtErs, and translating lisping to English. :ROFLMAO:
Laughed so hard I spilled my tea everywhere! Slightly devastated as it was quite good.
Did she reply or were you just blocked within 30seconds? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are not even Leonie’s. They are iDeal of Sweden. That company hires top European influenzas to promote their cases. And then they call it Leonie’s cases, Negin’s cases (last year), Janni’s (Olsson-Deler) cases the year before. Every time they arrange for a big party in expensive location. I don’t really get all this hype over basic plastic cases.
It’s absolutely ridiculous, this whole hoopla and celebration over plastic phone cases you can buy on AliExpress for 10 cents. Has the world gone mad?

• Sick
Reactions: 16

You are my idol!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's one big bush of coarse hair, she just needs her witches hat 🤣
Why does she pull such an ugly ass face when spraying it 😂View attachment 74214View attachment 74215View attachment 74216
The two bloody, harsh, black, bushy furry caterpillars above her eyes. How does she not see how ridiculous her brows look for her face. They actually make her look more manly.

If she knew about natural beauty and grooming, she'd thin and shape them better or at least lighten them. And the caterpillars used to look better until she started recently putting some thick crap in it that makes them look even more ridiculous.

I get the bushy eyebrows Cindy Crawford had back in her Supermodel days and the recent resurgence of a thicker eyebrow but this is not it. It all has to be individualized for each person. Or maybe she's just bloody blind as a bat because she still thinks the orange CC Serum By Terry is a match for her too.

You made me laugh out loud. Good one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Laughed so hard I spilled my tea everywhere! Slightly devastated as it was quite good.
Did she reply or were you just blocked within 30seconds? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
You know, I never bothered to check after sending it. This was on Saturday or Sunday (I completely forgot to post that update here on the day). I assume I was immediately blocked- this is Lydiot, after all.

I'm now deleting all my social media as I've just about had it to HERE with influenza culture. That final jab at Lydiot was my last hoorah! I wanted to walk away with a bang. :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.