Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Reactions: 1

ImNotMean

She post this in her insta story “good friend” ⬇
But she didn’t follow him on Instagram? He does not have a Instagram account or he was using a different name? 🤔
6F6698D6-423E-469B-B0D7-FC34F8898284.jpeg

Reactions: 1

Hazz2020

Jesus Christ. That will be a sight.
You know full well she’ll turn up in fancy designer gear looking like a right prick. I watched a video recently of Tamara who had a pair of those Hermes boots which are “great for riding” then showed a clip of herself all dolled up on a horse.

People who actually ride regularly wear old jodhpurs, mud covered boots and smell like shit.
Bunch of posers with all the gear and no idea.

Carrie and Lidl

Who’s Tamara? Do you have a link to the vid? Thank you :) xXx

I can’t believe she missed an opportunity to film actual content in Paris! If she can’t afford a hotel or an air bnb she could’ve filmed a quick (and easy) best places to eat in Paris on a budget vlog and then a best high-end places to eat in Paris Blog, a top five in each category with local tourist spots nearby or on the way to each (maybe include directions to luxury local boutiques too?!) and then she need have only eaten in the “Number 1” cafe or restaurant in each category to keep costs low (brunch in the posh one and dinner in the cheapo) and then claimed the tax back as she was “working”. If you’re schlepping to Paris, make the most of it...especially when you only ever leave your house to visit homesense or get your nails/hair done for free.
I'm ashamed to say I have. I don't know when it was but it was when she was plugging a protein powder and was a "fitness" blogger.
Say what? A fitness blogger? Was she sponsored by gym shark 😂