Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just say 'am-in-als' for animals.....sweet mother of devine jesus she just is the gift that keeps giving! 16.01.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Give me strength - she's said on her home account she's giving part of the kitchen a facelift, wow must have been triggered by Fleur's new kitchen and ITF's

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh 100% she is going to re-do the kitchen.
I REALLY hope Humphrey Munson didn't cave in to all that new kitchen begging she did last year. If she rips out that perfectly good kitchen to replace it with one from HM that will be virtually identical, I'll rip my hair out!

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine what a miserable person you have to be to never be satisfied with what you have? To buy and receive so much nice free tit and it never be enough? Always wanting what others have? To have thousands of empty headed stans envying your life? Have zero interests beyond acquiring more tit and face bleeping yourself while also hating your face? It must be a nightmare what goes on inside her head.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
What do Ali think about her constant renovating? Does he have any say at all?

The fact that he is going away a lot maybe is the answer.....

Reactions: 14
This is the second time she said "aminals". I remember someone posted here a screenshot of her instagram story where she wrote "aminals" so I thought that maybe she just didn't spell right but in the video at 16:00 in she literally says AMINALS!!!! AMINALS!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Global face who wasn't invited to the byterry event in paris? But scurried across to pick up one of leonie's phone cases after?
Right. I have seen Tamara is always invited by By Terry on Paris events. I aways wonder why they don't invite Lydia.

Lydia always act like she made By Terry what it is. Maybe the Paris PR team don't like Lydia.

Like Lydia acts like Cal's photography work is what it is because of her. I wonder why she hasn't find a new photographer yet after daily beg on Social media to work with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the second time she said "aminals". I remember someone posted here a screenshot of her instagram story where she wrote "aminals" so I thought that maybe she just didn't spell right but in the video at 16:00 in she literally says AMINALS!!!! AMINALS!!!!!!!!!
So has she actually got to her 4th decade without knowing the correct word or is she just thinking this makes her 'oh so cute'? Suspect the latter as she thinks her alfalfa sprouts make her cute too.

If she still can't correctly say "animals" in your bloody 30s, she's a lost cause. She really is dumber than a box of rocks!

And no, she was not joking or playing, she was serious. Dear Lord. "Aminals"!?!?

• Haha
  • Angry
If she still can't correctly say "animals" in your bloody 30s, she's a lost cause. She really is dumber than a box of rocks!

And no, she was not joking or playing, she was serious. Dear Lord. "Aminals"!?!?
And assuming it's still Carrie editing her videos, it's interesting that she chooses to leave stuff like that in. Can't help thinking she does this deliberately sometimes but tbh I don't blame her.

Did anyone else hear a ‘trump’ noise at 4:11? Stay classy Lydia! Or is Carrie just bleeping with her adding crude sound effects 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
And assuming it's still Carrie editing her videos, it's interesting that she chooses to leave stuff like that in. Can't help thinking she does this deliberately sometimes but tbh I don't blame her.
Carrie is not that smart either. I bet she thinks Lydia is so cute and funny :rolleyes:

• Haha
Did anyone else hear a ‘trump’ noise at 4:11? Stay classy Lydia! Or is Carrie just bleeping with her adding crude sound effects 😬
She deliberately puts that sound in a lot of vlogs now as 'humour' (ya know like the hilarious humour of the bleeping cosy counter or the bants between her and Caweeeiieeee) to disguise the fact that the first time the noise happened it was definitely an actual fart (can't remember which vlog it was a few months ago but you can tell it was an accidental trump as she hurriedly/panickedly glances at the camera and then starts talking utter shite to cover it up - more shite than usual I mean).

I tried to watch this latest fiasco and just can't, I really can't, get past 5 mins in, not even to hate watch. I then skipped to the bit where she says aminals, was sick a bit in my mouth so then gave up. Her face gets uglier by the day as well and the mannerisms are getting more and more unbearable. AMINALS IS NOT CUTE AND NEITHER ARE YOU LYDL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh 100% she is going to re-do the kitchen.
But wasn’t that the selling point of the house? That they didn’t have to redo the kitchen because that is such an expensive Reno and it was absolutely perfect and looked exactly like Ali’s parents that she loves to visit so much at Christmas time.....

Lydias channel and business is obviously nose diving or else she wouldn’t have to buy followers and views or be irrationally redoing her house in order to “keep up with the other jones”

I wish there was a way that influencers could report other influencers in an easier and more efficient fashion that just the audience. As deals usually go to many influencers, they would know better of undeclared ads, gifted products etc as they would be getting the same things too

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.