Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That video from last night - is she acting so erratic to try and come across as more interesting?

Also, "Me, Victoria and Jamie Genevieve were discussing Amazon at an event last year..." is the reason for this video? I did a quick trawl of Jamie's vids because I remembered seeing her upload an Amazon video last year. She uploaded one EIGHT months ago, and one THREE months ago. So at best, it's taken this idiot 3 months to copy Jamie and pull some random suggestions out of her arse, and at worst eight months to construct a video that has actually already been done (better) by somebody else.

She's trying to flog a yoga mat by claiming that her last one came with them from the old house and was "covered in paint". She was gifted a lavender scented one in December 2018 (I only remember this because I actually quite liked the sound of it, but when I looked it up it cost hundreds of pounds and no thank you, hun). If you're going to lie, give yourself a quick Goog beforehand to make sure your back is covered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Sorry, I’m going to rant for a sec.

As someone who works in marketing full time, Lydia’s part-time job openings have me pretty ticked. This vapid loser needs to STOP with the CEO and COO crap. K! You’re self-employed freelancer. You do not own a serious company with real employees, real products, real overheard, real shareholders, etc.

Also, it really irks me when people demand so much in marketing job descriptions and then have the nerve to say part-time. So basically - she wants two people to work their ASSES off for her while she fans about but doesn’t want to pay them a full-time salary or give them any benefits. What a vile joke!

I wish I could shake anyone who dares apply. It would be a big mistake and really get in the way of them finding a real full-time job with BENEFITS, growth opportunities, etc.

sorry but following this knobhead around ain’t it! 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
The two bloody, harsh, black, bushy furry caterpillars above her eyes. How does she not see how ridiculous her brows look for her face. They actually make her look more manly.

If she knew about natural beauty and grooming, she'd thin and shape them better or at least lighten them. And the caterpillars used to look better until she started recently putting some thick crap in it that makes them look even more ridiculous.

She doesn't look any better with thinner eyebrows.

20200119_005409.jpg

When her brows are thinner, you notice even more so, how big her nose and jaw actually are.
I think she keeps them big and bushy to try and even out her face.

She should shave them off and start again.

20200119_004341.jpg

20200121_031006.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Lola Faith

VIP Member
How are Armani letting their products be represented by those two utter twats! That is creatively and technically an awful photo. Your eyes are drawn to the tea and biscuits and the cat. The perfumes are plonked on the rug and appear blurry, you can barely see the product names. There is no cohesion or story to this, apart from her pathetic caption. If you are talking about moments you freeze forever, then use one of your wedding photos, at least that might have an ounce of relevance, not the last time you ate a fucking digestive!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

blue_orchid

VIP Member
What is this rant about?
Is what she calls 'influence' not sales stats?
This shows how dumb this chick is. She thinks she is smarter than major corporations and companies with people with MBAs etc. who use algorithms, statistics and FACTS on how to quantify influence!?!?!

Yes, a successful influencer is quantified by how much they INFLUENCE their viewers to buy a product and how much sales they contribute to. What does she think influencing is - a warm, fuzzy feeling her viewers get? And she should be paid for that? Lordie, she's daft.

This bitch says some really stupid things and clearly, did not finish school nor understand the business world. She claims to have been in it for years but does not understand how stats and sales quantify and put a number on how many consumers you influenced!

How else does she quantify her worth? Either you caused a 1000 people to buy a product or you didn't. End of. And don't expect payment if your touting didn't make any sales. She needs a basic course on marketing and economics. You would think being in this world she would have had incentive to learn how it really works, not how she bloody feels it should work. She expects companies to pay her because she believes she is a major influencer and says so? What a moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
The shilling continues...She just was at Soho house with EA (didn't post anything of interest regarding the brand that invited her) and now it's Cle de peau again!
The way she mixes retinol products can't be good for her skin can it? Retinol requires patience and commitment...and we all know how lady Bungalow works so...

View attachment 73026
Is she for real??? Her skin, by her own admission, has been dreadful these last few months and when she did her CleDePoop sponsored video, she already said she was using all their products and saying her skin the best it's been and this is why?? One of her subs even commented how expensive this cream/brand was as it was misleading because she'd previously claimed it was another brand giving her amazing skin. Then in the next vlog she's complaining about her skin again?!.
She firstly claimed it was the retinol making her skin red and sore (that apparently she's recommending now) and then said it was a tinted moisturiser with SPF in that wasn't agreeing with her. Then she's saying her skin is too oily and then saying it's dry and dehydrated hence why she's been misting her face?
SHE IS SUCH A FRIGGIN LIAR!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 30

Literally-Lou-Lou

It's fascinating to me how quickly Lydiot has become completely irrelevant as an influencer. It seems that she thinks after 8 years of "hard work" :rolleyes: she's entitled to just sit back and watch the money roll in. What a joke ... she has no idea what it means to build a career. As she's lethargically whiling away in her bathrobe, so many ambitious and talented influencers have been upping their game.

At this point, she is so dull that I can't muster the energy to even watch her vlogs to take part in the banter with all of you. I can't think of a single outfit, trip, home decor, etc. that she has shown us in the past several months that inspired me in any way at all. I don't think it will take long for her sheep to see there are so many better role models out there to kiss up to. There's a reason why her views are way down even though more subscribers are purchased every month. People may not bother to unsubscribe, but they're certainly not tuning in. She's smart to have her continuous tag sale to get every little bit she can before it dries up completely.

She really has become like one of those washed-up D-list actresses who hawks cheap crap on QVC to try to pay the bills.💸

Reactions: 29

Crazylife

I can't understand why she needs another assistant. She has weekly cleaners, hardly cooks and has Carrie to edit her videos, etc. I understand there are some behind the scenes administrative jobs, but it isn't as if she travels a lot these days. She hardly leaves the house. Her vlogs don't require any research or behind the scenes preparation. When she says she has a busy schedule it seems to largely include getting her nails, hair and eyebrows done. Maybe she needs an assistant who will be a full time beggar. Other vloggers who have other jobs and no assistants provide more content. I am genuinely mystified.... If she is really so busy I'd love to see a vlog on her typical work week.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
We need to keep reporting her to the CMA and ASA. The way she 'declares' things is deliberately misleading. She thinks she being clever by listing everything as PR to cover her arse, but it's the fact she tells everyone within the videos that she is purchasing with her own money that she shouldn't be doing. It's either a) an outright lie or b) contradictory and confusing for her audience, both of which the ASA and CMA don't like.

Tiny Tears growing a pair and leaving her would be a wake up call and a half! She would either not post anything for months as we know she can't function while being even the tiniest bit upset, or finally realise what heartbreak is and realise the 6months of mourning and milking affiliate lynx's disappearance is small in comparison to what some people go through - and they go through it while working 40+ hours a week in stressful jobs, with families, kids, financial constraints etc all to contend with.
Come on Ali, see the light!! He's bound to meet some young little hottie on one of his brand trips!

• Heart
Eurgh. We stay at farm house for privacy. I don’t know why they let these people in who are addicted to their cameras. If I can go for a week and pay full price and not take any photos these free loaders should be able too.

Reactions: 28