Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JammyMare

I got sucked in years ago when she was crying on another group because of another woman copying her leggings designs. I thought aww bless I'll follow her page and join her group. At the time she only had about 12k followers on fb and 1k in her group. Then there was more crying about people bullying her because of her weight and skin condition. I thought aww I'll buy some leggings. Then more crying because of bullying that leggings are out of stock. Any question on the group got hounded with replies 'think about Lucy's mental health!!!' We got shouted at 'NO LINKS, NO LINKS, STOP TRYING TO SELL YOUR MAGIC BEANS!!' But then we got told 'please buy from my friends MLM and my gusto link, oh and here's my spectacular lounge, I have a cleaner, I'm staying in bed today email my dad, I've got my period, I'm going to florida for a month, here's a discount code!' AAAAAGGHHHH 😱 I thought fuck this and left.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
But but but you are talking about people who “collect” signatures on packing notes. You can’t educate mince

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh...I won the thread name! Two degrees and a few months into a phD and I think this is my greatest achievement!

• Haha

Gex11

Someone slap me, please. I saw lucky dips and a tiny part of me went 'oooooooh' before I realised I was being a dick 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow

ApplePip

This is the comments
So Tikiboo have a sense of humour, I don't see why they should get punished for it.

Lucy's one of those annoying kids that goes running up to the teacher on the playground saying TheY WeRe MeAn To mE!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Instashamous

Shame this thread has gotten a little quiet. I won’t be joining FOMO- as a tattle user pre increased LLL interest I’m simply not comfortable sharing my username and losing the anonymity tattle provides to allow me to join a Facebook group. This thread will pop up on google searches and allow past/present/potential customers to read- so I hope that it continues to stay active!

Reactions: 14

K9Drea

Tbh I think it’s out of order complaining that you haven’t had a free gift (in the original sense of the word, not the Valentines fiasco). People are so entitlednowadays

Reactions: 12

Blahble

So i see after my post in here both of the moderators in LOLA have been promoted to admins. Well done girls. Shall we take bets how long until I get banned?

Scrap that. Just got kicked out. How lovely. So basically they just like lll lot 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

bone to chew

I was an early locket fan, I have some of the first things she did when it was just her from home.
The oversharing/boasting/crying/FOMO/send us food as we are working so hard annoyed me, the group becoming pointless and rarely about fitness and NLR/powered by lockets, and people sharing pictures of large amounts of ‘limited/won’t be restocked’ legging in messy houses with children in a massive group.
Then I ordered more active same size only to find they were tight and obscene! I received a curt/rude reply when I dared to question had stuff changed.

I have watched and looked around and realised she was no longer interested in quality and looking after people, only making vast amounts of money for cheap leggings.

I hate the way she gets the vulnerable and people who should not be buying her crap to do so by underhand selling methods. They should be using the money for basic living things, no leggings and sending Licky gifts/cards and food.

I could rant for ages as I hate the tin bath, prosecco swilling monster money has made her !

rose27

Hi, I’ve been stalking this thread for a while so feel I should say hi (thank you for all of the entertainment and reassurance that I’m not just a bitch and LA is actually annoying as hell!) so I bought a few pairs of actives in the early days and really liked the fit and quality. I wasnt into the FB site, but did read the stuff about her skin problems and felt sorry for her / slightly suspicious she was a bit attention seeking. Fast forward and I couldn’t miss all of the bragging about her lifestyle and mister which just felt totally unnecessary and insensitive from someone who promotes herself as inclusive (which she is totally not). I then had an issue with a pair of actives which I can’t wear as they just whiteout and the print isn’t like on the website (much more garish) and a order from the little locket range that never turned up ... the customer service person (rachael) was really rude (she implied I was lying as had two separate complaints) ... and not giving full refund for both . Sigh. Definitely a brand I’m walking away from and it’s really rare for me to feel so negative about someone / a business.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Spamalot

Here. Too much over sharing on LOLA. I don't need your life story when I am looking for leggings and a bit of a laugh. Get a grip

Vanilla warfare

Really wish Lucy could read that fomo /leggings hoarding story on LOLA, exactly the point everyone had been trying to make, so maybe some of the lickys might understand now rather than jumping on the defensive

Flaps

So i see after my post in here both of the moderators in LOLA have been promoted to admins. Well done girls. Shall we take bets how long until I get banned?
If that woman and her bloody kid turn up I'm off!

(Long time lurker- its the change in LOLA that emboldened me to finally post)

ApplePip

Surely people must realise that if she can sell them at half price and still make a profit that she's ripping them off.

Big Mo

Free gifts with every LLL order this weekend. No size required coz it's just bits of tat from round her house or junk that she couldn't persuade enough people to buy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

NalaJayne

I also got a little sucked in. I bought 2 pairs of casuals in the sale first of all last March, and then I got 2 actives. These were my first ever activewear leggings from any brand, so I didn't realise how shit they were! I proceeded to get a lucky dip pair for £10, which was half refunded due to stitching issues, and another pair of actives (where I realised the material was thinner)... I got a sale pair of lounge wear too which, controversially, I actually really like!

In November I got a few sales for my very small Etsy store from their small business weekend threads so I was very pleased about that. Made me think that LLL cared about small businesses... lol, how naive I was.

In December, I bought one if their secret santa bags and was actually happy as I liked pattern of leggings I got, and also got another pair of lounge wear. I then realised the actives were made from uttely shit material, not like the first pairs I got at all... My opinion started to slip.

The moment I woke up and "saw the light" was when I received the "Free Gift" you could order some time before Christmas, for £3.60 (postage cost apparently) or for actual free if you spent over £15. I ordered 2 - one for me, one for a friend. Guess what I got? 2 shitty, cheap beach signs and a shit pen that didn't actually work [see attached image!]. Can't believe I spent £7.20 on two of these. That's when I was like, wow, what a rip off! Luckily I managed to swap one of them for a vegan cook book for my friend, and sold the other one on Galore for the cost of postage (idk why the fuck the person wanted it!)

I found tattle (thread 2) when I was looking for reviews, and that's when I made my decision that I didn't want to spend any more money on their shit! In the middle of selling all the activewear leggings on ebay.

A friend then bought me a pair of lounge wear for Christmas. I was happy, because it meant I got another pair of loungewear without giving my hard earned money to Lucy. That'll be my last LLL item as I've now told that friend about their bad practice and she agrees with us now.

Must have spent nearly £200 including postage. Luckily I recouped about £90 of that from sales on Etsy from small business weekends, and have recouped £30 from selling 2 pairs so far. I still have 2 unused actives to sell so hopefully I recoup a bit more through that.... Fingers crossed. Can't believe I got so sucked in. Luckily I have worked from home last year and saved a lot of money on commute so I'm not money down overall! I'd be feeling even more stupid if I had spent money I didn't have.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10