Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just me or has someone stuck a sanitary towel to her hat? 🤷‍♀️
Seriously, was there REALLY any need for it to be so big? It's stretched the fabric out of shape making it look even cheaper...and I never thought that would be possible!

I've been kicked out of LOLA lol

Latest reply to a TP post....arsey yet again "the group's been closed for over a month"...you can almost hear her sticking her tongue out lol

Attachments

Reactions: 5
😬😬 I prob should unfollow it all... But I can't not watch.
The designs always seem like they're last minute rushed, I don't understand - other companies have theirs planned months in advance, so they'll be planning and ordering 2021 Xmas ones now, not ordering today what they want to sell next month
It's all very bizarre
I unfollowed, now I stalk this thread and go and check...it’s not very efficient tbh as I end up being sucked down the tattle rabbit hole...but it is more fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely people must realise that if she can sell them at half price and still make a profit that she's ripping them off.
She could walk in to the house of some of these people, kick their dog and smack their kids upside the head and they would still adore her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always thought Lucy was a bit of a riff tbh. In every video she's wiping her nose on her sleeve 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It was posted on the last thread near the end, someone did a post thanking good customer service and said something about no time baths, tiki themselves replied saying "no pizza either" or something along those lines
I read that one reason could be because the word ‘cow’ was mentioned; which might be on a list of possible insults so was flagged by FB.

Sorry but what the hell is this?
🤣 Funnily enough, I do have a pair of these with a hole in! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She should do LLL menstural cups- she is good at designing things that go up your foof
She'd probably do tampons with no strings 😅

Oh I've just seen on the kukubird group one of them has taken photos of the parcels they're sending out with all the addresses on show. 🤦🤦

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think L is going to moan about people “not being kind” when they receive their disappointing Dianne lockets?

Reactions: 6
She sent be able to put that on her business page. No photos either unless they hit Instagram

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.